Snowed In [#JustWriteIt]

By coddled_egg

Seven days before Christmas, a snowstorm sweeps across the town of Churchill. Sydney gets snowed in at the Su... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Hi, hello, bonjour

13.1K 301 16
By coddled_egg

[Merry Early Christmas! This is your present if you choose to accept it.]

Hi! I hope you keep reading! This is my first time posting here and I would love if you'd give me a chance. I know it's a slow start and I'm sorry but after chapter one, I promise the plot will pick up.

This is also for Wattpad's December #JustWriteIt challenge if you haven't noticed. The prompt: Holiday Chaos. So here I go! Hopefully all will work out. Comment and vote if you'd like to (please do >.< thanks).

~CB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 729 27
Catching a glimpse of a legendary all-white reindeer is supposed to bring good luck. Not for Georgia Greene. As Georgia makes her way home for Chri...
17.3K 1K 28
Everyone knows those Christmas romances where they pretend to be a couple for the holidays and end up falling in love before Christmas Eve, right? We...
64.2K 3.9K 41
Usually, people Carol's age are getting married, buying their first house, getting their first pet, etc. Her younger sister's doing all that. Good fo...
5.3K 723 22
Victoria Jones aka Mrs. Grinch hates Winter and the holiday season. Her brother asked her to come to their hometown to meet his fiancée, the same tow...