My Story

By Kasper14

Life isn't easy. Never has been, never will be. If someone tells you their life is easy then they are lying b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 26

13 0 0
By Kasper14

BECKY'S POV

"New side to the world?" Peter asks confusedly.

"Vampires and werewolves aren't mythical, they are very real." I state and Peter looks at me like I've grown two heads.

"Are you feeling ok?" Peter asks and I sigh.

"What do you know about werewolves and vampires, Peter?" I ask.

"Werewolves are half human, half wolf. They can transform from human to wolf and back again. Vampires are immortal beings with fangs and they drink blood." He answers and I nod.

"You got the very basic, basics. Werewolves are in packs, they have leaders, the Alpha and Luna. They work as a family and live together as a family. Betas are the Alpha's second in command and TICs are the Alpha's third in command. Werewolves have heightened senses which allows them to heal faster, move faster, smell better, see better, and also find their mate. A mate is a soul mate, other half, perfect other. Vampires don't live in pack but they have a King who leads them. They have heightened senses as well which allows them to do some of the same things as werewolves, plus some. Vampires can read people's minds, some can control others, some can know everything and anything about a person by looking at them or hearing a name. Vampires have beloved's which is the same thing as a mate but different name. Most werewolves and vampires don't get on but some do." I explain and his jaw drops.

"How do you know all this shit? I'm not sure whether it's true or not but you know a lot about this subject." Peter asks.

"It's all very real, Peter. I know this because I am not exactly human." I answer and Peter raises an eyebrow.

"Nick, would you mind?" I ask, turning to Nick.

Nick shakes his head before walking to the middle of the room and starting to strip down.

"Yo, I don't need to be seeing that!" Peter exclaims.

"Peter, watch but keep eye contact." I demand.

Peter looks Nick in the eyes before Nick shifts into his wolf. Peter's eye's widen before he jumps up and hides behind me. Liam hisses and his eyes darken causing Peter to pull me back away from the two.

"Peter, neither of them will hurt you. Do you believe me now, though?" I ask, turning to face him.

"This doesn't make any sense, how do humans not know about this? What are you?" Peter asks getting flustered.

"It would be deadly if human's found out of our existence if it was not essential for them to know." Nick states, having already shifted back and put his clothes back on.

"Ok I can understand that, kind of but I still want to know what Becky is." Peter states.

"I'm a quarter human the rest vampire." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"How?" He asks.

"I was born fully human but was injected with vampire blood that turned me into what I am now." I answer and he nods.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asks.

I smirk before grabbing his wrist and teleporting us to Grey's borderline. I mask Peter's scent and tell him to hide behind the tree. Peter nods before doing as I told him.

Grey's wolf jumps out of the tree's before he shifts, "To what do we owe the pleasure?" He asks as he slips on a pair of shorts.

"If I told you I found your mate, how would you react?" I ask.

Grey's eyes widen, "Why?"

"Just answer the question, Grey." I state and he sighs.

"You know if you walk another metre I wouldn't have to listen to you and things would be reversed." Grey says and I nod.

"Hence why I am where I am, now answer the question." I reply.

"I would be happy." He answers.

"If your mate was a guy?" I ask.

"I would accept my mate no matter what gender, shape or form they came in." He answers firmly.

"Good. In that case, I brought you a present." I say.

"What kind of present?" He asks, stepping back slightly.

"Peter, come on out." I say and Grey's eyes widen.

Peter walks out from behind the tree and stands slightly behind me but holds himself confidently.

"Grey, meet Peter. Peter, meet Grey, the reason I told you what I did." I say and Peter's eyes widen.

"How did you know this was the guy I saw?" He asks quietly.

"Peter, he can hear you even if you whisper but to answer your question, I know everything." I answer and Peter rolls his eyes.

"Of course, that's the conclusion you come to." He comments.

I look at Grey who is looking at the two of us in confusion, "Um."

I wipe the scent mask from Peter and Grey's eyes darken instantly. Peter jumps behind me.

"Please don't let him kill me." Peter says.

"I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU! YOU ARE MINE!" Grey bellows.

Peter straightens out, steps out from behind me and folds his arms over his chest, "All good with the not hurting me but I don't belong to anyone."

"Peter, you are Grey's mate which means you are his other half. Grey is not only an Alpha but King Alpha meaning he is extremely possessive." I explain and Peter huffs.

"You should have told me about this part." He grumbles.

"I don't even know if I'm his mate." Peter states defiantly and I face palm.

"Good job, Peter." I say and Peter is confused until suddenly he is pinned to a tree by Grey.

"You are mine and no one is taking you away from me, little mate." Grey says possessively.

"Um." Peter replies and Grey growls.

Grey puts his head in the crook of Peter's neck and Peter moans.

"Ok, so I'm gonna leave you two love bird's alone but Peter just call my name if you need me and I'll be there." I say.

"Wait, don't leave me here! I'm scared and confused." Peter says and that's when I notice the tears in his eyes.

I rip Grey off of Peter and hug Peter close, "I didn't think you were scared, I'm sorry." I say gently as Peter holds onto me for dear life.

"I know I'm supposed to be his mate but I'm not used to all this, Becky, and it's scaring me." Peter replies sadly.

I hear Grey growl and I turn around, pushing Peter behind me.

"How dare you separate me from my mate!" Grey growls and I can literally feel the fear rolling off Peter.

"Grey, if you want to keep your mate then you need to keep your wolf in check and take things slowly. Peter has only just found out about everything and now you're pinning him to a tree, kissing his neck. You are scaring him and I won't allow it." I state firmly and Grey's eyes soften as he looks behind me at a scared Peter.

"Come to the house." Grey says and I nod.

Peter holds onto my arm tightly as we walk onto Grey's territory. I teleport the three of us to just outside Grey's house. Grey nods in thanks before leading us inside to his office. Grey sits down on his desk chair while Peter and I take seats in front of his desk on the chair provided.

"What do you know, Peter?" Grey asks softly.

"Um, about what?" Peter asks still clearly scared.

"He knows the basic's. I explained Alpha, Luna, Beta, TIC, packs and what mates are but I didn't explain the importance of them or the bonding." I answer and Grey nods.

"Peter, give me your hand." Grey demands gently, holding his hand out.

Peter looks at me and I nod encouragingly. Peter carefully reaches his hand out and places it in Grey's.

"Do you feel the sparks?" Grey asks.

"Yes." Peter answers.

"Those are just one sign of you being my mate. You will feel a pull to me, your desire will spike when I touch you, there are other things but these two are the most important." Grey says with a wink.

Peter takes back his hand and runs his hands down his face. I place a hand on his shoulder and he looks up at me.

"Peter, you can take your time with this. Mates are extremely treasured and Grey doesn't want to hurt you. You are extremely important to Grey, you will make him stronger, you will bring out the good in him, you will get to see the soft, teddy bear side of him. You were made for Grey as he was made for you." I say gently.

"So he only cares because of this mate thing?" Peter asks quietly and Grey growls.

"You know Liam?" I ask and he nods.

"Liam and I are beloved's or mates. We fell in love with each other with one look and that was before we found out we were beloved's. When you first saw Grey you felt different, didn't you?" I ask and he nods.

"I felt a connection, like instant love." Peter answers.

"That's what Grey feels except stronger. Grey doesn't just love you because you are mates or because of the pull, he loves you because to him you are the most amazing thing on this earth. Grey will not feel attracted to any other man or women from now on because to him, you are perfect and you can't beat perfect. If he does cheat on you though you tell me and I'll chop off his dick and shove it down his throat." I say starting of nice but angry at the end.

I hear Grey gulp and Peter raises an eyebrow, "Why is Grey scared of you?"

"Because I overpower him." I answer simply and Grey growls.

"It was one time." Grey grumbles.

"Grey, I could kill you right now and you wouldn't know what hit you." I state and Peter's eye's widen.

"You wouldn't though, would you?" Peter asks sounding scared. Grey smirks at the sound of Peter being scared of losing him.

"No, I wouldn't." I say.

"I would." I hear Liam state angrily from behind me.

Grey growls fiercely and I give him a pointed look. I stand up from my seat and walk to Liam. I wrap my arms around his waist and he immediately holds me to him.

"You're lucky I love you or I would be punishing you later." Liam grumbles.

I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck. Liam lifts me up off the ground slightly and I smile. I lean forward so my mouth is by his ear and whisper, "I'll let you punish me later if you promise to let me finish this."

Liam shivers and growls, "Fine but I'm going to punish you real good."

I giggle and kiss his lips before wiggling out of his grip and turning to face Grey and Peter.

"I want that." Peter comments and I smile.

"You can have that, Peter. If you give Grey a chance he will treat you better than you ever imagined." I tell him and his eyes light up slightly.

Liam wraps his arms around my waist with a chuckle, "I tell you now, Peter, having your mate is the best feeling in the world."

Peter looks like he can't decide whether to give Grey a chance or not.

"Liam, stay calm." I demand before stepping out of his arms.

I walk over to beside Grey, "Peter, watch. How does this make you feel?" I ask then place my hand on Grey's shoulder.

"Jealous." Peter says truthfully.

I pull Grey up from his chair and twist his arm behind his back causing him to growl/whimper in pain.

"Stop please." Peter begs.

"How does it make you feel to see him in pain?" I ask, applying more pressure.

"Ahhh!" Grey yells out.

"Just stop and I'll answer, please." Peter begs with tears streaming down his face.

As soon as Grey sees the tears he flips me and smashes me through his desk, holding me by my throat.

"Oh my god, Liam do something!" Peter pleads.

"I won't interfere." Liam says. I could tell that Liam wanted to help but he knew I knew what I was doing.

"Please, Grey, stop." Peter pleads and Grey instantly lets go.

Peter gets up and hugs Grey tightly. I stand up with a smile before brushing myself off.

"Peter, all those feelings of jealousy, sadness, anger, and fear, they are feelings that double when your mate is involved. Love for your mate isn't really optional and I can guarantee that if you accept Grey then you will be ten times happier than you are normally. Sorry for all that by the way." I say.

"Are you hurt?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I'm fine but do you understand what I'm saying?" I ask and he nods.

"How do I accept him?" He asks.

Grey's face brightens and he asks, "Do you accept me as your mate?"

"Yes but if you hurt me I'll get Becky on you." Peter answers and Grey chuckles before kissing Peter straight on the lips.

Peter and Grey's kiss starts to get heated so I run to Liam and he teleports us to his room.

"What about my stuff?" I ask.

"Outside." Liam answers.

I smile before wrapping my arms and legs around him tightly. I pull his head down to me before pressing our lips together. Liam kisses me hungrily and I can tell this is going to be a good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 92.1K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
3.7K 13 8
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
151K 3.3K 41
I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay off a debt. A sexually twisted Demon who...
256K 10.1K 17
"I'm not sure if I'm ready yet to find out the hard way how strong I am." Strength isn't always physical. I should know. I have plenty of that. It's...