SURVIVAL WITH EXO(ff)

By acerica0

Everything is in chaos due to earth being a zombieland. The 12 who found Jana were together to survive this a... More

PROLOGUE
Everything
Different
This is...
See me now
Help me
Catch me if you can.
Hello
How
Killed
Let me
Memories
No way
is this the end?
Who's next?
Scream!
Until
Kuya Art
Sleeping Beauty
Jana
The truth
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
The Great Big Comeback
Stay Closer.
Go Away
so close
Shoot!
Run!
Fin
Added note!!
EPILOGUE

Why?

90 5 1
By acerica0

The next days were worse than it could be.  People from all over the world had their own grief, knowing that the most popular group has already had their end.

But nobody had it worse than the sole survivor; Chanyeol. He was sitting in the corner of the  so called white room.

Since the day of the crime he has been staring at no where. His mind was always occupied with thoughts.  Thoughts that only him can hear.  Thoughts that's tormenting him inside. Thoughts that never came before this accident.

The police had his care. He's actually under the witness protection program but no one can talk to him. No one had a chance to comfort him. He didn't let anyone invade the walls he  just built.  He didn't let anyone know how he  disliked and dispute the idea of being the only one to live.

He didn't let any words came out from his mouth. He didn't let anyone listen to what he feels. He felt numb. He felt blank.

There were no sadness, happiness and anger that can be seen in his eyes.

It was as blank as the eyes who made him like this.

He was now empty and

Emotionless..

-------------------------

"hey" Tier greeted as soon as he enter Athena's room. Pero hindi siya pinansin ni Alex.

Alex was just there,sitting beside her.  Combing Athena's hair while she's asleep.

"When did you learn not to look at me Mr. Gomez? " he teased and sat on the chair beside the bed. But,  Alex was still busy on his train of thoughts while looking at Athena's face.

"Anyway,  lover boy.  Mr. Hans wants 1D this week. And it's actually urgent" Tier announced as he scroll down his emails.

"Let's go" Alex said and made Tier walked out of the room first.  He stood up and fix his suit before kissing Athena's forehead, bidding his goodbye for a while.

Agad na nagsalita si Tier pagkasakay nila sa kotse.

" Everything was done Mr. Gomez" he declared with a smile habang hawak pa din ang cellphone niya. " Athena is plead as innocent and under witness protection program.  The pictures and the recordings of her was deleted. And the fans is as calm as the air because of  Athena's faint situation" he explained and looked at Alex.

" That's good" Alex complemented as he started the engine. " Wait" Tier halted him before driving and Alex just threw him a look.

"Mawawala tayo for the next days because of our job,  hindi pwedeng makita ng mga tao si Athena" sabi niya thinking on how Alex will react all over again.

Because Alex was so mad at the past few days because of everything they said against Athena na kahit presidente ng Korea was planned to be killed if the issues didn't stopped. But thanks to Tier's idea of fixing the whole thing through lawyers,  hindi na natuloy.

" I put a drug on her dextrose. " Alex said in anger as he reminisced how blood drippped on her head in front of the police station the last time.

" She'll be asleep until the time we come back as long as no one will call her name. " he continued and started to drive.

" And someone calling her name will be impossible because no one that is still alive and sane knows her name. Nice one bro! " Tier complemented Alex as they drove away.

---------------------------

But little did they know,  Luhan was there climbing the wall of the house. He thought that this is the right time to find Athena.

He was so damned angry when he knew that Athena was plead to be innocent kaya pumayag siya sa plano ni Xiu.

Luhan woke up with a blurry and dim eyesight because of the drugged he inhaled last night.

" Mr. Lu, we met again" he heard and Xiu's image emerged in the dark. It was him that Luhan rode the taxi together.

" Xiu T'ian?! " he asked in confusion when he got his eyesight right. It is still Xiu that he is seeing but  there's a big burnt mark across his face now.

" Now you see what they have done" Xiu said in a low but infuriated voice as he make his way to sit in front of him.

And Luhan just looked at him,  unable to say anything.

" Luhan,  those people killed my family" he grumbled in front of him as he close his fist tightly. " They killed them without mercy and they-" he continued but his tears blocked his throat.

" They took away everything from ME!! " he shouted and threw the table against the wall and gripped Luhan's collar as he lower himself to meet his eyes.

" But - But that's okay!" Xiu said with a madman's smile on his face. And Luhan just knitted his eyebrows together,  he knew that Xiu already lost his mind.

" Because " Xiu continued and walk away from him backwards with a face that just got a great idea.

" We're going to kill them! " he said happily and looked at him.  But Luhan  was not pleased about his idea.

Yes,  he wants to kill Athena!  He wants to see her suffer! He wants to give justice to others.

But---

He is not sure if he can do it. He is not sure if he can do what he failed to do at the night before the massacre. He is afraid to be once again weak in front of the person who made him strong at some part of his life.

And just like Chanyeol,  he is afraid to lose what he only have.

" Luhan,  aren't you going to avenge your brothers? " Xiu said that fished Luhan out of his thoughts.

" Aren't you going to show them that they can't just trample on people lives like that?! " he said and desperately gripped on Luhan's shoulder, trying to point out his wants.

" Aren't you mad that that girl killed everyone dear to you so easily?! " he shouted at his face.  And there's something that fired up inside Luhan's chest that made him nod.

" She should perished for what she have done to us" Xiu declared and Luhan  couldn't  agree more.

Why should this girl get away from what she did?!  Why should he spare her life when she didn't even blink thrice in killing everybody?!  Why should he be so merciful of the person who is just a replica of a dream?!

Why should he spare the life of the person who just happened to look a lot like Jana?!

Why should he?!

He thought.

He quietly attacked the police officers that is in his way with a tranquilizer gun. After doing so,  he immediately made his way inside the house.

And the sight of the crime hunted his mind once again. He was there--quietly watching when the police officers cleaned the scene.  Quietly watching as he promised himself not to cry - not to be weak.

He  tried shook off what's troubling his  mind for a while and climb the stairs.

He looked at the rooms and the last room just got his emotions stirred up.

Athena was just there sleeping so peacefully. Tucked in her bed perfectly like no one should try to move her.  She was there sleeping so perfectly under the moonlight seeping through her glass window.

His hands started to tremble as he reach for his knife. It is the perfect time to avenge everyone. To kill her the same way as way she did to them,  so unexpected and merciless.

His feet slowly took every step to be near her. He looked at her innocent face once more and held the knife up, ready to pierce her chest.

He was so tensed that he forgot to breathe.

There she is lying down Luhan. Waiting for the punishment she deserves. He tried to convinced himself.

She is the one who killed everyone.

She is the one to blame in all this sh*t!

She's the a traitor for killing them!

She's not her.

She's not Jana!!!

And at last thought that he screamed in his head.  He closed his eyes and gripped the knife tightly with his two hands. He put all his strength and pierce the soft spot that he planned to, as loud despair scream came out of his mouth.

Then everything fell silent. With his head bowed down and eyes that he doesn't want to open,  he knelt at the side of the bed.

Unable to retrieve his hands from the knife,  his eyes started to tear up.

He felt worse for breaking his promise to himself.  But he let his tears flow as the unbreakable silence made him realized what he have done.

---------------------------

I don't know what to say....... :(((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
8.7M 321K 57
12:00 A.M. Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take "I'll be watching y...
67.1K 2.9K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
204K 4.2K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...