Amazing Day (Chris Collins Fa...

By bastillesoph

A little story on the secret love life of Christian Collins! share around if you enjoy, don't be scared to le... More

Chapter One (da fam)
Chapter Three (da banta)
Chapter Four (all about sophie)
Chapter Five (yes or no?)
Chapter Six (the dance)
Chapter Seven (the juicy stuff )
Chapter Eight (phones)
Chapter Nine (strawberries and cream)
Chapter Ten (the collins')
Chapter Eleven (crawford encounters)
Chapter Twelve (the plan)
Chapter Thirteen (the aftermath)
Chapter Fourteen (mooosic)
Chapter Fifteen (paparazzi)
Chapter Sixteen (with fame comes fortune)
Chapter Seventeen (just the beginning)

Chapter Two (perfect)

109 6 0
By bastillesoph

i stepped out of the car and arrived at school. i was a little earlier than usual, but that gave me time to check if i looked okay in the toilets.

-

my eyes wandered around the mirror, finding the imperfections i hoped to spot. that was it. i wasn't asking her to marry me, i was asking her on a date. i needed to look more casual than serious and formal. i messed my hair up a little bit and undid the buttons on my denim jacket. that was better.

-

nervously, i strolled meekly to the music department. my brain was exploding under the stress of overthinking about what i would say.

sweat dripped from my hands which were supported by the straps of my backpack.

-

the corridors seemed eerily quiet. i checked the time, 08:35am. CRAP. i had spent so much time thinking about what i was gonna say to sophie that i completely forgot about arriving on time to lesson! i ran faster than a hare to my music room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
166K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC