The Worse of Times, The Best...

By NikkiCreations

Short compilations of stories/notes/thoughts I write down to myself to express some of the best times of my l... More

The Definition of Overwhelmed
Just Don't Fall
Negativity
See the World Through My Eyes
Daily Routines
Daily Routines: 2011 Me Edition
Heaven

Connection

5 0 0
By NikkiCreations

In this endless world there's just you and I, looking up at the same sky. No matter how far apart we are, no matter where we are, we still feel each other's presence inside.

As we look at the bountiful amount of stars, all our memories begin to flash by. We remember all the laughter, all the smiles, and all the tears we shed during those times when all we did was cry.

I still imagine us together, side by side. In reality, we're a thousand miles apart, with dreams so high. I know we'll both reach them someday because our dreams will never die.

So just one last line to you before I say goodbye: I love you and I know you'll soar sky high, so always remember to never give up and try, as we watch over each other under the thing that will always connect us, the same sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
13.4K 837 14
Rude. Dirty. S3x , bad words only in wattpad not public on social media, ⚠️ not for young ⚠️ Writer by : SIE
110K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
30.7K 6.5K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...