Profound Love

By Abbylouise34

Read on, to discover the harsh reality of y/n and the slut gang! Will your life change when You meet bars and... More

Chapter one: meeting Bars and melody
Slut gang!
leondre devries
Back stadge with devries and lenehan!
OKAY!!
Thers hope after all! But this bitch is going to pay for whats shes done to me!
Torn apart
Jenner to the rescue/ broken princess...
And then she said a sorrow goodbye to the world...
Chapter 2: when she woke....
The goodbye letter
Chapter 3:
You what m8!
Meeting my 'father'
Flashback
Time to reveal
Secrets
Wait! What?
What! What? #2
Chapter 4
Dude you left her!
SUPRISE
Chapter 5: whats in the mysterious box? Da da da!
Hitler? No Elmexico!
Leo?
Part title
Part title
what am i suppose to say!?
a.n.

chapter 6: appology

178 5 0
By Abbylouise34

A/n i originally had another apology written but wattpad didn't save properly.... and I'm sooooo bummed if this is bad I'm sorry.. forgive me ahha --abby x (its not long im sorry writters blog)
.....................

Leo:

"Where do i begin... i have liked you since the day that i met you... but just knowing that you didn't feel the same, that tore me apart. I acted out inappropriately, and unwillingly of how my behaviour would affect you..
i wasn't thinking straight when i invited amber over, and when came over to see me. And i bitterly slammed the door in your face.. i wasn't considering your feelings in anything that i did. And I'm forever sorrow because i know that i cannot fix what i have done to you. When i kissed amber, do know that i envisioned you... because you're the only person that i need.. and care about! Personally i don't even know why i got involved with Amber. I'm sorry amber, for leading you on, and getting you involved to night. But mostly to you y/n... ive ruined everything that we once shared... the only reason i broke in tonight.. was mainly because i wanted to show you how i felt. But it got out of control, amber you're irresistible, that's for certain . You know how to play someone and get what you want.. again, i am sorry for dragging you into this... there is no amount of vocabulary that can justify my actions, nor what i have done to you. But believe me when i say this, please understand. That if i could turn back the time. I would. I would have never ever have treated you so horribly, you're my princess always have, and frankly you always will be, and that's the way i should have treated you not the way i have. I will always love you, no matter what. Even if you don't feel the same. I will never leave your side, i will forever stick around... because I'm sorry...I'm not forgiving of any type of sympathy, nor forgiveness but i just hope you know that i care and I'm sorry..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 332 51
Book One -------------- Emily James is fifteen years old, depressed and the invisible girl everywhere she goes. When she comes home from the mental...
2K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
284K 9.2K 59
Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story and background, she has worked ridiculou...
441K 10.2K 142
GOING THROUGH SOME MAJOR EDITING SO IM GONNA BE DELETING CHAPTERS AND THEN RE POSTING THEM. AND IM CHANGING LAURENS NAME TO THE NAME STEPHANIE WHICH...