Perfection? [Austin Mahone Fa...

By gabbypdlr

Kylie Carter's life could be described in one word: Perfection. Exceptional grades, head cheerleader of the t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 21

27.2K 388 46
By gabbypdlr

Kylie's POV

"Oh Austin! Are you serious?" Mom laughed.

"Yes, Mrs. Carter. My mom forced me to wear those." He smiled as my mom chuckled at the picture she had in her hands.

I groaned. We have been like this for about forty five minutes; my mom and Austin talking and laughing their heads off while I'm seating patiently in the couch next to Austin.

"Oh please Austin, call me Katherine." she smiled.

"Okay, Katherine." he grinned.

"Uh... Austin. You should get going." I said as politely as I could.

"What? Why?" My mom frowned.

"Well, its two forty five and Austin's mom must be waiting for him for lunch." I said.

"It's true." Austin said while entwining our fingers.

"Well, why don't you stay for lunch?" My mom asked.

"That’s a great idea." Austin replied.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, but you guys better let me talk."

"Of course Kyles." Austin said before planting a kiss on my nose.

Mom giggled. "Aren't you two adorable!"

"Mom!" I said while covering my face with my hands in embarrassment.

She smiled and went upstairs to her room.

"Your mom is pretty cool." Austin said.

"Yeah, looks like she likes you." I stated.

He raised an eyebrow. "Everyone likes me."

"Oh really?" I asked, matching his playful tone and poked him.

Austin began to poke me back, making me burst out laughing.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked with a grin.

"W- what? Nooo." I answered.

Austin began to tickle me, making me laugh uncontrollably.

"A- Austin! St- Stop!" I said between giggles.

"Want me to show you around the house?" I asked when he stopped tickling me.

"Sure" he replied while holding my hand.

* * *

"And this is the living room." I said as we walked into the last room I had to show him.

"I like it." He said and walked over to where all the pictures are.

He took a frame and burst out laughing.

"What's that?" I asked as I walked over to see the picture he held.

I covered my mouth when I realized what he was looking at; A picture of me in kindergarden with a princess costume. I snatched the frame away from him and placed it back in its previous place.

"You looked so cute!" He chuckled.

I blushed, "Yeah yeah. So, should I take you home?"

"I don't know. Why? You want me to leave?" He questioned with a frown.

"What?! No! I don't want you to leave." I said before planting a soft kiss on his lips. "But I don't want problems with your mom."

"You know what, come with me. I want you to meet her." Austin smiled.

I gulped and said a little nervous, "Uh- sure."

Austin took my hand and led me to his car with a grin.

Once we got in the car, we began talking and soon arrived to his place. Austin parked his car in the garage and opened the door for me.

Once we were inside Austin yelled, "MOM! COME HERE!"

A couple of seconds passed before a tall, skinny woman with light brown hair that matched her eyes, came down the stairs.

"Oh my god, KYLIE!" She exclaimed and rushed to give me a hug.

"Umm... Hi" I said while eyeing Austin.

He smiled with a shrug.

"I’m so happy to finally meet you!" She said.

"I’m happy to meet you too Ms..."

"Michele. Call me Michele." she smiled.

I smiled back and saw Austin watching our interactions.

"Well, I got to go to work, but I'll see you later... Kyles" she said with a wink.

"Mom!" Austin groaned.

I couldn't help but laugh. "It was nice to meet you Michele!" I said while she took her purse and bolted towards the door.

"It was nice to meet you too, sweetie." She replied before blowing a kiss at us and closing the door.

"Your mom is really nice, but she was kinda like in a hurry." I said while we sat on the couch in his living room.

"Yeah she works a lot. Looks like she likes you though." he smiled.

"Everyone likes me." I said imitating his voice.

Austin laughed and so did I.

My cell phone vibrated and I saw a text from mom.

"Honey, lunch is served. Where are you?"

I slapped my forehead.

"Austin, we forgot lunch." I said.

He widened his eyes, "Let’s go."

We arrived back home in a rush and quickly went to the table where my mom was waiting for us.

"So, where did you go?" Mom asked after placing the chicken in the table.

"We went to my house, Kylie met my mother." Austin answered.

"Oh, ok." Mom said.

We chatted a bit and once we finished eating, I stood up and cleared the table with Austin's help.

When we finished clearing the table up, I realized there was one place I hadn't shown Austin.

"Austin, come here." I said while taking his hand and leading him to the backyard.

"Woah." he said and let his eyes wonder around.

We began walking around the grass not letting go of our hands. Soon, we arrived to the Jacuzzi.

"Kylie! You have a Jacuzzi?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah. We could get in but you don't have a bathing suit." I frowned.

"Who needs a bathing suit?" He asked and then grabbed me by my legs and placed me over his shoulders.

"Don't you dare get into that water!" I told him.

He laughed and then jumped in it. My clothes were now very wet and also my hair. I got out of the Jacuzzi and wrapped my arms around me.

He got his head out of the water and flipped his hair... And I have to admit; he looked sexy.

"Austin! It's so cold in there! The heater is not on." I giggled.

"Nah, it's okay. Help me up." He said and extended his hand.

As soon as I took it, he pulled me in, making me fall on top of him.

"Austin Mahone!" I shrieked.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and mom rushed downstairs to open the door. A couple of seconds later, my eyes widened when I see someone walking towards us.

"What are you doing here, Rebecca?" I asked coldly.

"Hello Kylie." she smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello! Thank you very much for all the support that Perfection? has been getting. You guys are awesome! And we want to dedicate this chapter to @Mahomie74 because she has been supporting this story and also leaving the nicest comments. Andddd 5,000+ reads. Just. Amazing. Thank you guys!!!

~Gabby and Laura x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 223 25
Kendall moves from Ohio to San Antonio for her Stepdad' s New job. She meets Austin Mahone and quickly falls head over heals. Austin falls too. But e...
5.3K 112 37
WARNING THERE IS WARNING FOR SOME OF THESE CHAPTERS. MANY POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNINGS. If you think you'll feel triggered do not read my book please th...
2.5K 88 22
Austin Mahone is 17 year old Felicity Leeroy's best friend and Austin has to drop out of High School for his career then later has to move to Miami l...
118K 2.6K 25
Kylie's life has never gave her anything to be happy about. Except for one thing, Ansel Elgort, her bestfriend. As Kylie spends more time with Ansel...