Missing

By naruto4eva123

Emily Anderson, a normal thirteen year old girl suddenly goes missing during school time. The police are call... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

62 5 4
By naruto4eva123

Hey guys :) I decided to do a chapter in Emily's POV as I think it was important to show her side of the events. Thought of trying something new, please do read and I hope you enjoy it :)  ....................................................................................................................................

As I came out the toilets, the hallways were colder than before. A door must have been left open somewhere I thought. I just hoped Mrs Clanks didn't shout at me or anything. I didn't take too long I think.

A strange feeling settled deep in my body and I felt shaky. I couldn't understand why I was feeling this way and walked faster back to the class. I felt like I was being followed by someone and something was breathing down my neck.

I decided to find out what was causing me to feel like this and I turned to look behind me. I couldn't see anything  or anyone, but the air around me felt thicker and I was struggling to breath normally. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and took a few deep breathes.

I opened my eyes slowly and I  regretted doing so. My eyes were wide  as they could be, and I was too scared to move or think. A black shadow  was cast on the floor which resembled a human, but there was nothing there!

It was getting closer to me and then the lights began to flicker making it harder to see what it was. I couldn't scream or run, I felt paralyzed. My mind was hazy and I was feeling sick.

There was sudden pain in both of my arms, like a knife had cut me. I tried to concentrate on my surroundings, but I was  too dizzy. I could make out red on my arms.

Wait, was I bleeding?!

It hurts so much, I can't feel them I remember thinking. I needed to rest....

My body was moving towards something, I didn't have any control of my movements, I was stuck in my own body. My head was hurting, like someone was beating a hammer on my head!

I was gripping my hair at the roots and wished it would go away.

The pain... the pain was unbearable.

My head was pounding and I wanted to rip my hair out, I couldn't take it anymore!

I fell, my knees could feel how cold the floor was. I was clutching my head and I remember screaming.

Why was nobody helping me! Where is everyone?

I was being dragged. I managed to open my eyes I couldn't turn my head to see what is was since I was so tired. My blood was leaving marks on the floor.

I didn't have any strength to keep my eyes open, I tried to, then everything turned black.

My head was banging and I  had no energy to move my body. I struggled to open my eyes and it took a few moments to fully awaken.

I didn't know where I was or how long I was out for. It was dark, very dark. It was cold and I was rubbing my arms to make them warm again.

I could hear some voices, but they were too far away to make out any words. I was leaning against something hard. I touched the wall behind me, it was rough like stone and cold. I could tell I was in a room as there was light coming in from underneath the door.

Footsteps stopped outside the door.

"You think she's awake?" A male voice asked.

A female replied, "Have no idea. She was knocked out quite badly."

"Hmm...let me check." A third voice added.

The latch on the door was unlocked and I heard the person slowly step into the room. I pretended to stay asleep so they could leave me alone.

I controlled my breathing and tried to slow down my fast heartbeat. The person stepped closer and was in front of me. I could feel his breath fanning on my face. It was warm and I shivered slightly at the heat it gave me.

I gasped as a warm finger trailed down my cold cheeks till it reached my pulse.

"Still out cold." The deep voice echoed in the room.

He walked back to the door, "I want her to be checked on every hour. When she's awake, come call me."

"Yes sir."

The door locked once again and I opened my eyes. I wanted to cry. I had no idea what they wanted or why I was here.

After a while, I could feel my eyelids getting heavy, and soon I fell into another deep slumber.

Something disturbed my sleep and I awoke. The light from outside the door was blinding my eyes as it was fully opened.

I groaned and moved to cover eyes from the light.

"Looks like she's awake."

I looked up to see two tall figures walking towards me. I couldn't see what they looked like as it shadowed by the lights. One of them crouched down to my level and examined my face.

The one in front of me was wearing a black cloak with the hood big enough to cover the face.

"Child, you'll have to come with us," the female said.

I refused to go with them until I knew why I was here. "No, I don't want to. I want to know why I am here and what's gonna happen to me."

The female laughed, "Child, you will get your answers soon enough, but right now it is important you come with us."

"No."

The male spoke, "Leave it. We have to tell him she's woken up. I'll go, you stay with her."

"Ok."

The cloaked figure turned back towards me.

"Why am I here?" I asked quietly.

The woman paused, "... I can't tell you. You'll find out in due time."

"Why me? I'm just a normal girl."

"That's what you think. You're more special than you believe. He's been waiting for you."

I felt sick and my hands were clammy.

"Ah...she's awake is she?"

We both turned around to the voice. The woman stood up and bowed her head to the figure. She moved to the side as he came closer to me.

The lights in the room came on and I had to blink a few times as my eyes adjusted to the light.

My eyes trailed up the man who had a red cloak on instead. I was kind of  freaked out by the hidden faces, what if they were hiding something?

I stuttered out, "W-who are you and w-why am I here?"

He didn't speak and stood for a good few minutes just watching me. My breathing was getting faster and I looked around at the other people dressed in black.

They were just standing there, waiting for the man to speak.

"All your questions will be answered, but first I want you to meet someone who I think you will like."

I could feel the malice in his voice and I gulped. My eyes quickly watched the other two who seemingly floated away from the room due to the long cloaks.

The door locked from the outside. My eyes slowly averted to the man in front of me, who had his head tilted towards one side.

Fear and dread engulfed my whole body as I watched him gradually take his hood off as he came even closer.

My heart stopped beating.

Then I screamed...

....................................................................................................................................

If you liked this chapter and want more of Emily's POV, then please do comment and remember to vote as every vote counts! :) Thanks guys x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.