Girl Meets World | L. Dunbar

By pvnkqueen

Maya Hart was okay. She'd discovered the secret to life and had fun doing it with those she loved the most. B... More

0 | PROLOGUE
1| GIRL MEETS BOY
3. GIRL MEETS A PACK OF NUT JOBS
4. GIRL MEETS A COCKY ASSHOLE
5| GIRL MEETS THE TRUTH
6| GIRL MEETS TIME
7| GIRL MEETS THE PRICE OF LIFE
8| GIRL MEETS LIFE OR DEATH
9| GIRL MEETS HALE SECRETS
10| GIRL MEETS COMPLICATED
11| GIRL MEETS NORMAL
12| GIRL MEETS SUMMER

2| GIRL MEETS DUMB & DUMBER

8.4K 231 113
By pvnkqueen

AT THE MOMENT MAYA HART RETHINKING EVERY DECISION SHE'D MADE TODAY. And at that very moment she laid on top of Liam Dunbar in a bathtub. Blue eyes meet blue eyes and Maya could tell Liam was smirking underneath the tape. Maya rolled her eyes.

Suddenly the shower curtain opened and there stood the boy who saved her and her friend. "So you bit him?" "Yeah" "And you kidnapped him and his girlfriend." Maya grunted trying to get their attention. "Yeah" "And brought them here." "I panicked" Scott said as he closed the shower curtain.

"Yup, this isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of their bodies out in the desert is it?" Maya's eyes widen and she tried to scream through the tape. "As a reminder, this is why I come up with the plans. Your plans suck." Stiles added. "I know which is why I called you. So what do we do?"

Both boys carried Liam and Maya out of the bathtub and set them in cheers. Scott stood in front of Maya and Stiles in front of Liam. "We're going to take the tape of your mouth. If you scream, it goes back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Both freshmen nodded, Scott carefully removed the tape off Maya's lips. "FYI he's not my boyfriend." Maya quickly stated as she sent Scott a wink. Scott's face burned red. A lightbulb went off in Maya's head. If she wanted to be freed there was only two ways she was going to succeed and that was by flirting or pretending to be the innocent little girl she wasn't.

"Okay? Now you've both seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things you say tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asked. "Not really" Liam and Maya said in unison. "Hey tall, tan and handsome could you untie me?" Stiles and Scott starred at her in confusion as to who she was talking to. "I am talking to puppy eyes" Maya clarified. Scott looked at Stiles not knowing what to tell her. The flirting wasn't working so now it was time for the fake tears. "I think you should tell them." Stiles said. "Tell us what?" Liam asked. "Liam.. What happened to you. What I did to you, which I did in order to save both of you. It's going to change you Liam." "Unless it kills you. Shouldn't have said that."

Maya's eyes watered and a tear slid down her cheek, "Uh.....uh-oh. Oh oh she's crying make it stop. How do we make her stop?" Stiles questioned. Scott cleaned away Maya's tears, "Hey it's going to be okay. Your both going to be okay." Scott promised. Suddenly a sniffle was heard from Liam. "Your not going to die." Scott looking over at Liam.

"Probably not" Stiles added. "Stop it." "Okay probably not." Stiles reassured. "Would you just help me untie them." Scott said as he untied Maya's hands. "What's your name?" Scott asked as he began to untie her legs. Once both legs were untied, "Maya Hart" she said as she kicked Scott in the chest. Scott fell back and Maya ran out the room and down the stairs jumping over the last two steps. She threw the front door open as she heard the footsteps of the boys. Maya ran out the door and across the street where she waited for Liam.

Liam spotted the blonde girl and ran over to her. He smirk, "You waited for me?" Maya smiled and bit her lip, she gently slapped Liam's cheek. "Don't flatter yourself pretty boy. I just moved here and I am not about to get lost and be found by dumb and dumber." Liam looked Maya over and spotted a blood stain on Maya's arm sleeve.

"Maya who's blood is that?" Maya raised an eyebrow, "What blood?" "The one on your jacket." Maya raised her arms and found the bloody stain on her right arm. "I-I don't know." In one swift movement Maya took off her jacket. On her right arm laid three claw marks. "I-- I can't remember when this happened." The youngest Hart admitted. Liam watched Maya with worried eyes. He quickly grabbed her hand, "Come on we have to go."

As they ran the blonde made sure to never lose her grip on Liam. Once they were a few streets away from Scott's, Maya stopped pulling Liam to a halt. Liam stood in front of her, "Why'd you stop?" "I can't go home like this. My mom will freak." "Isn't your mom a nurse?" Liam asked. "No. Not yet, she's doing her volunteer hours." Liam noticed the panic in the blonde's blue eyes. "Come on let's go to my place. My parents aren't home yet."

Once arriving at Liam's house, they went inside. Maya closed the door behind her. "Stay here I am going to get the first aid kit." Liam said as he left Maya in the living room. She walked over to the couch and sat down. Maya's eyes wondered around the room and stopped at a picture next to her. The photograph was of a wedding. The couple held the biggest smiles and in between them stood a boy who matched their smiles and held two thumbs up. Maya smiled remember the wedding Shawn and her mother shared. The blonde set the picture down as Liam walked in the room.

"You know you used to be cute, what happened?" Maya teased. Liam chuckled and sat down next to her. "Yeah well I still am. Or at least that's what you think." Maya's cheeks turned a shade of red. "Whatever." Liam laughed at Maya's response. He began to clean Maya's wound. It was weird, being cared for by a complete stranger. Once Liam was done Maya took the bandage out of Liam's hands. "Take off your shirt"

"I knew it, you like me." Liam teased as he pulled of his shirt. Maya smirked and moved closer to Liam so close their noses were touching. Liam's breath hitched, "Your right I am crazy about you" Maya teased. Liam was speechless, Maya laughed at his reaction and moved back. "How was that?" Maya teased. She took his arm and began to clean his wound. Once it was clean, the blonde carefully but the bandaid on his wound. "There." Maya smiled as she looked up and caught Liam's baby blue eyes.

Liam began to lean forward, the blonde breath caught in her throat. Their noses touched and once they did Maya moved away and got up from her seat. Liam got up from his spot confused and a bit hurt Maya rejected him. He walked over to her, "Did I do something wrong?" He asked as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "No. No, I just. I can't. I should go." Maya said as she turned toward the door. "Wait let me walk you home." Maya nodded and processed to walk to the door.

The walk to Maya's was a quiet one. The scene from their almost kiss kept playing in their minds. But different thoughts were running through their heads.

For Liam all he could think about was why Maya had rejected him. He knew the problem wasn't him. The problem had to do with Maya and not Maya specificity but her past. Different scenarios played in Liam's head. Maybe she was cheated on. Or maybe she had just ended a bad relationship. Or she had a boyfriend.

For Maya, all she could think about was what happened with Lucas. There were a lot of things unsaid. Lucas was her first love, a love that wasn't meant to be. One that had spent to much time

As they reached Maya's door Liam asked, "Do you have a boyfriend?" Maya kept her gaze everywhere else but Liam. "No"

At that very moment both teenagers stood outside Maya's front door. "Well thanks for helping me get home. I'll see ya around pretty boy." The front door flew open and in the door way stood Katy Hart. "Maya Hart where in the world have you been? You were supposed to wait for me!" Katy yelled. Her eyes wondered over to Liam. "Baby girl who's this?"

"This is Liam, a friend?" Maya said. "Is this way your late?" Katy asked. Maya nodded, "Yeah Liam was showing me around Beacon Hills. Right Liam?" "Uh yeah. I should get going before my mom gets worried. I'll see tomorrow" "Well Liam I hope to see you again." Katy said. "Me too Mrs. Hart." "Call me Katy I don't bite." Katy laughed.

Meanwhile at the McCall's house, Stiles spotted blood drops in Scott's room. "Uh Scott was Liam bleeding?" "No. I don't think so." Scott responded. "What about goldilocks? Did you bite her?" Stiles asked. "No. Why are you asking so many questions." "Because of this. Either Liam or goldilocks were bleeding. Do you think if you sniff it'll tell you who it belongs to?" Stiles asked he showed Scott the blood on the floor. "For one it doesn't work that way. And two i don't know I never tried it."

Scott walked over to the small puddle of blood. He proceeded to deep his finger in the blood and then brought it up to his nose. Once Scott a whiff, he and Stiles followed the scent. The scent lead them to a house. "So this didn't help." "Not unless we knock. " Scott said. "Well we can't just knock. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow."

🎨

As Maya walked into school her wound started to hurt. She quietly winched as she made her way to her locker. Across the hall stood Scott and Stiles who surround Liam. "We need to talk" Scott said. "No you need to back the hell up, okay. Both of you and you have to stay away Maya." yelled Liam. "Can you just listen for one second, please." Stiles asked. "Liam.. We're brothers now." the true alpha said. "What?" "Oh, god that's.." Stiles said scratching the back of his head.

"What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me and scratched Maya." "The bite... The bite is a gift." Scott said. "Scott, stop. Please stop. You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt.Wait Maya? Was Maya bleeding?" Stiles asked. "By kidnapping me and my friend?" Liam asked ignoring Stiles' question about Maya.

"Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay? I aided and abetted." Stiles reassured. "Liam Ive gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big." "Nothing's happening to me. Nothing." Liam said as he ripped his bandaid off. Liam stormed off, leaving the two juniors in shock. "Maya. Liam said she was scratched. It must've been Maya's blood." Stiles said. "She's over there let's talk to her." Scott said.

As the boys approached the young blonde, she winced again. Maya stared down at the her left arm, she couldn't understand why she was in so much pain. "Maya are you okay?" Scott asked. "Does it look like I am okay?" Maya asked, both boys didn't answer. "The answer is no. You scratched me, well clawed is a better way of putting it. Thus making me bleed on my favorite jacket. And now I am in pain, but you couldn't tell, could you? Just stay away from me freaks." Maya said as she slammed her locker door.
Before Maya could walk away Scott grabbed her hand and took some of the pain away. Maya quickly pulled her hand out of his grasp and walked away.

🎨

It was after Lunch when a strawberry blonde walked up to Maya. "I like your outfit not bad for a freshman. I am Lydia." Maya looked her over and rolled her eyes. Maya's smile was replaced with a smirk, "Does it look like I care, what you think?" Lydia smirked, "I am throwing a party and your invited."

"Thanks but no thanks. I would rather be at home all by myself." "I'll see you there" Lydia smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.4K 31
Meet 'Hope xo' other know as Maya Hart, yet no one except her bestfriend Riley knows that. Shes your average girl by day and a blogger who's went vir...
5.6K 187 14
This is the story of Maya Penelope Hart as she enters the troubles of highschool. But unfortunately she gets the bad end of high school. Bullies, dep...
7K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...
47.6K 1.5K 108
❛❛ I HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND WE CAN CALL EACH OTHER AND WORK THINGS OUT. ❜❜ βͺ maya hart & lucas friar ❫ βͺ girl meets world, social medi...