A hybrid wolf rejected. (Edit...

By Yuzuki16

Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 12

38.4K 1.1K 148
By Yuzuki16

Edited 26/09/2020

+++++

Daniel pov

~| Dream |~

I stood in a forest, surrounded by the dark of the night. The little source of light was the moon and everything its light touched seemed to be glowing.

"Hello, Daniel."

I spun at the sound of a voice, turning to see a woman standing behind me. But not just any woman, she was the moon goddess. Immediately I bowed showing to her my submission.

"Please stand you need not bow to me." Her calming voice spoke.

I listened, doing as commanded, and stood. As I looked at her I realized that I was staring at a copy of my mate. She looked so much like Jade that I was practically looking at a twin. The only difference between the two of them was that her hair was darker and her eyes were a silver colour. 

" You've made my daughter very happy Daniel, thank you." She smiled at me in which I returned the smile thinking of the love of my life.

"No, it's the other way around, she's the one that made me happy." She chuckled in response but the mood shifted as a frown etched onto her face.

" I have seen a war coming Daniel, my brother wants nothing more than to kill Jade.." I subconsciously growled at the threat to my mate "My brother is unpredictable so I cannot tell you who'll die or not, however, I'm certain of one thing...." she gave me a sorrow-filled look " ...you may be amongst those that die."

I could not help but to gape in shock at her words. I didn't know what to feel at that moment but before I could start feeling anything at all the moon goddess placed her hand onto my shoulders and a calm washed over me.

" I've noticed this before. All the moon goddesses before me, all of their mates had sacrificed their lives for them and their unborn child. We have no solution for this but I know now what must be done. I do have a way for you to live." She took a breath before she continued

" I have bestowed upon you power rivaled to that of my daughter. These powers are to assist you in protecting Jade and your pack against this war. This power shall be a match to your mate's. If successful, from you onward everyone of the next moon goddesses mates will have the power to rival their own."

As she spoke I had begun to glow. The shine getting brighter and brighter until I shone as much as the moon. When she finished I had stopped glowing but I still felt a bit...different.

"When you awaken, you will know of the changes that have happened here." I nodded.

"Thank you.."

"Last thing. You'll have to truly be one with Jade in order to gain full power. This can be done through mating." I choked on air as she so casually mentioned having sex with Jade.

I stared at her frozen in shock but my surroundings began to blur and become unfocused.

"See you next time..." she smiled turning away from me.

|~ Dream End  |~

I shot awake looking around my room a bit in a daze before I regained my bearings. With a sigh I checked the time seeing that it was around three in the morning. Huffing I got up heading to the bathroom to calm my racing heart.

As I rinsed out my face to cool myself down I heard my heartbeat speed up. The world began to spin and I lost balance for a moment when whispers sounded to the back of my head. It took a minute but as everything stopped I had a bit of a headache. Shaking my head I washed my face again this time placing my entire head below the water.

H... I shot up looking behind me. I could've sworn someone whispered something behind-

He... He?! What?? No one was behind me, everyone seemed to be asleep as I listened for them. Sighing I stared intensely at my reflection.

"You're going crazy Daniel." I let out a humorless laugh still staring.

Perhaps you are. I jumped back at the voice.

What!?

Or perhaps you're simply meeting us.

What? Us? Who are you?

Ah yes. Forgive me. I am Joel, your guide for your vampire side. Prepare yourself. Joel sounded calm and wise but before I could question him I felt my body heat up as if I was shifting to my wolf for the first time.

My gums felt numb and hurt simultaneously as my teeth shifted to accommodate fangs. My hair went from brown to jet black as if I dyed it professionally with the shine and everything. My eyes turned blood red glowing in my reflection.

Aren't we not supposed to have a reflection?

With the olden mirrors yes, as they had silver behind them now mirrors do not so we can see ourselves.

Oh... I watched myself in the mirror seeing that clothes had appeared on me. I wore a black leather jacket with a red shirt underneath, navy blue spiked fingerless gloves and black combat boots. I nodded.

Not bad.

Agreed. A new voice sounded in my head. I am Neil, your angel. A bit of a warning this is going to hurt.

As soon as he said that I shifted out of my vampire state just to feel the bones in my back shifting around, quite painfully. I felt the most pain as my skin tore opened for my wings to sprout.

"Agh! Dammit!" I almost fell forward from both the pain and the sudden flapping of my wings. "Damn that burns!" I hissed out giving myself a once over.

I was barefooted, wearing long white silk-like pants with a bit of a blue tint to it. It was tied around my waist with a sash. I wore no shirt.

Next time you shift, you will have one. I huffed panting already but amazed at the wingspan of my wings.

Yo. I'm Derek, your demon side. Remember that. No warning was given as my wings simply changed to black as did my pants, with the sash being red and the pants more fitted and on the leather side. My shirt was backless and wrapped around my neck instead. It was skin tight too.

Interesting top... I stared.

Yeah, it is. He snickered.

I suppose it's my turn... I'm Eli. Warlock. Nice to meet you!

My wings disappeared only leaving behind the sting of when it appeared as proof it had been there. My clothes shifted to black and green. I looked like if I was a CEO. with my black pants and a dark green dress shirt. The only thing is I wore high top boots.

Reach into the sleeve.

I did as instructed pulling a wand out. It was fairly big.

You'll only need it until you master chanting without it.

Nice. I nodded.

Don't forget to tell Jade. Dean added on as I finally shifted back to my human body.

"I won't..." I panted sweat going down my body. I was about ready to pass out as I turned to leave the bathroom only to find Jade standing there.

"How, how long have you been there?" I blinked.

"Long enough to know, your angel and warlock sides are hot, and your vampire and demon sides are hot." She huffed smirking at me. I smiled making her roll her eyes as she pulled me to her. "Looks like you gained some height as well. Aw." Jade pouted up at me.

This made me smile widely. She was no longer my height and was now back to her head at my chest. I hugged her liking this and because my body fucking hurts!

"How did you know anyway?"

"You're my mate. I'm bound to feel your form changing and scents mixing into one." She hummed saying us "Mom told me too."

"There it is." She giggled.

"Come on. Your body is definitely exhausted after that." Jade helped me to bed and I was so happy when I laid on it.

I kept my mate close to me kissing her on her face over and over until I succumbed to sleep.

~|~|~|~

I awoke the next morning feeling better, but the sun was in my eyes trying to blind me.

Shit... I didn't close the blinds.. I huffed turning on my side to avoid the light and hug Jade but she was already gone.

Frowning I got up heading downstairs where I found french toast and a note for me. I read the note while I ate and afterward got myself ready for the day before heading over to the hospital.

I went to the alpha floor entering the room Jayson was in to find Jade sleeping on the chair next to his bedside. I picked her up placing her to sit on my lap as I took her seat. She shifted holding onto me. I played with her hair softly kissing the top of her head.

"Danny..." I looked down.

"Hey, baby. You should be sleeping still."

"You too..." she grumbled

"What happened?"

"He was trashing in his sleep. I was the only one that could calm him." She sighed giving him a worried look.

"I'm sure he'll wake up soon."

"Mhm.."

"Council is almost here. What do you think will happen?"

"Don't know. But they'd better cooperate if they value their lives and the ones they love, cause Erik wants their heads too." I sighed shifting so I can hold her closer.

"Rest. I'll wake you if anything changes." She nodded falling asleep almost instantly.

We have to begin training if we're going to protect everyone. Joel spoke up with everyone agreeing.

We will start first thing tomorrow morning. Today, I only want to be with her. She needs some time to rest.

They didn't disagree and everything became silent.

You do know we still have to ask Jade for help right? Since she has been doing this longer than we have? Dean spoke up making me stare blankly at the hospital wall.

Shit. I forgot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.3K 30
"I'm different. I have snowy owl wings sprouting out of my back, a magical color changing eyes, sharp fangs with clear dripping poison, a quiet, timi...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
5.2M 181K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
637K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...