Once Upon a Time- Regina's da...

By amber_rose_mills

After Mallory had been turned good, we thought all was well. But not with Jasmine trying to take Amber away f... More

Note
Amber
Writers block
Amber
Update
Regina
Amber
Jade
Jasmine
Jade
Juliet
Regina
Amber
Juliet
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
CHARACTER NAME CHANGE!
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Rose
Mallory
Regina
Rose
Rose
Belle
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Mallory
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Next part

Juliet

343 19 0
By amber_rose_mills

This is a flashback to the Enchanted Forest.

I lay beside him, crying. I can't get over the fact that he's gone. Oh no, if anyone finds me, they won't be happy to see me crying over the body of a Montague. But I'll never see him again.

I'll never see him again. The thought of that is too much to bear. I need to die, now, so that I may join him.

I find a knife, and hold it up to my throat.

"Stop!" I hear an unfamiliar voice call. I turn around. It's a woman, one I don't recognize. "He's not dead."

"What?"

"I know Romeo. He told me of his plan. He drank a potion to make himself appear dead, and once he was buried and his family forgot him, I would come get him so that he and his love-"

"That's me," I interrupt.

"So that you two could run off together," she finishes. Romeo begins to stir. His eyes flutter open.

"Juliet?" he asks.

"This one was about to kill herself when I came in and told her the plan," says the woman.

"Regina," Romeo says, "Thank you for saving my Juliet."

"Now can we run off together?" I ask.

"Of course, my love. Goodbye, Regina."

As we leave, I stop and turn back around. "Oh, and Regina? Thank you for saving my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 391 22
Emily gets back from faking her death and it is going to be hard to get people's trust back but one person never gave up on her ever and that was Ho...
12K 230 30
Everything was going wrong. It couldn't get any better for Aaliyah. She didn't think she could move on, that's until she met him.
17.5K 370 36
A little hope can go a long way.
5.4K 253 34
This ain't the end of us, darling let me show you I am good enough, maybe we can find a way to toughen up, not self destruct, but I'll see her again...