Not Just Another Cinderella S...

By 11firegirl11

In all the love stories, there is a broken girl, someone who's afraid to fall in love. In all the love storie... More

Not Just Another Cinderella Story
2. Spoiled Bitches
3. Mysterious Numbers
4. Now, She's Gone.
5. Furniture and Frappuccino's
6. Tweet and Trends
7. Meet and Greet
8. Sassmaster Out!
9. Tumbling Through Tumblr
10. Kisses and Hotel Rooms
11. Into The Crowd
12. Meet The Boys
13. It's Not That Easy
14. Green Monsters
15. Missing You
16. Find Me
17. Not-So-Little Cupcakes
18. LaBoom
19. Friends
20. Always.
21. All Good Things
22. First Dates
23. Key to my Heart
24. Now or Never
25. Christmas Eve
26. Tricks up Her Sleeve
27. Drunk Admittance
28. Guess Who's Back
29. Epilogue
One Shots (2)

1. Manchester

3.8K 115 12
By 11firegirl11

CHELSEA

"No... No... No... NO FREAKING WAY!" I screamed, jumping up and down clutching my acceptance letter. My mom rushed into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Mom I'm in! I'm going to England! University of Manchester!" I started babbling mindlessly as my mom read and reread the letter. "YEAH!" I screamed as I ran out the door. It only took me a few seconds to make it to Dylan and Tyler's house. Without bothering to knock, I ran in. Typical, the door was unlocked.

"TYLER! DYLAN!" I screamed, running around looking for them. I heard an annoyed grunt as Dylan appeared from his room. His hair was messy, he was dressed in his boxers.

"I was sleeping," he groaned. He rubbed his hands over his face as Tyler came out.

"This better be important, I was editing."

"Without me?" Dylan asked.

"You were sleeping."

"Fair enough." I snapped my fingers.

"Hey. Hello? Remember me?"

"No." Dylan turned to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"You'll want to hear this." He looked at me uninterested. "I'm going to be in Manchester soon, so enjoy me while you can."

"Wait, Manchester?" Tyler asked.

"As in..."

"You are looking at a future student of the University of Manchester." There was stunned silence for a few seconds before they started yelling and jumping with me.

"YEAH!"

"I knew you would get in! Dylan gave me a bone crushing hug followed by Tyler.

"I can't believe we're lucky enough to all get into the same uni," Dylan said. He and Tyler were accepted for a volleyball scholarship, in a year that is.

"After our gap year. I got the scholarship, so when I get back from travelling the world, I've got a spot at uni! Anyways, I need to go apartment hunting. From my house. Is it hard to apartment hunt in another country?" I asked.

"Hmm, Canada to England..." Dylan muttered.

"I still don't get why you can't stay with us," Tyler whined.

"Well you guys are my best friends but you're... guys; I'd rather have a girl roommate. Or a girl friend."

"Girlfriend?"

"No, girl friend. As in a friend who's a girl?"

"I thought you didn't like girls."

"Most girls. They're either too loud, too obnoxious, too different from me, or have a horrible taste in music." Tyler nodded.

"Never be friends with someone who has a horrible taste in music." I rolled my eyes.

"Aha!" Dylan yelled. "I found it!"

"Found...?" I questioned.

"The perfect apartment. It's not too far from campus, its big enough for us to come over and hang out, it's not too big and empty, it's cheap for its size, it's nice, the washrooms look clean, there are two bedrooms, a kitchen slash dining room, and a living room. It's only about a block down from ours." I peered over his shoulder at his Mac. It was nice, the walls were a greyish green, the floor was hardwood. I wouldn't be staying there all the time, but it was always nice to have a home to get back to.

"I like it. I guess we'll be checking it out once we get there. Speaking of which, when are you guys going?"

"Second week of August."

"Cool, I'm coming with. I just have to get a ticket."

"Don't worry bout it, we'll get you one."

"But I'm paying you back."

"You can pay us back in drinks."

"And winggirl hours." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of shopping to do."

"For what?" Dylan asked.

"For moving to England and travelling the world, dummy."

"What do you need to get?"

"A new bag, a suitcase, some travel junk, a jacket, new boots, probably a pair of jeans, an umbrella, a book bag, a-"

"Never mind. Don't tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"Whateves, loser. I'll be back and we can film our video. We still have to choose a song for the cover." We had a YouTube channel that we made videos on. They ranged from how to's, to vlogs, to covers, to skits. But since there were three of us, we always had a new video every day.

"Yeah. Oh, and you know I sent an tweet to Jack? Well he agreed, and once we're in Manchester, we're doing a Twins vs Twins video. 5 challenges for each channel."

"Jack and Finn? Like the two we met in New York?"

"No, Jack and Finn, Spongebob's brother." I rolled my eyes at Tyler's sarcasm. 

"And they were taller than you." I smacked Dylan's arm.

"Everyone's taller than me, no need to bug me about it." It was true. I felt like most people, guys especially, were at least 6 feet tall these days.

"Shorty."

"I'm 5'5!"

"Exactly so you're short," Tyler interrupted, ruffling my hair. I had to reach up to ruffle his back, but he ran away. I sighed.

"I hate being short."

"I would hate being short, but I'm not, so sucks to be you," Dylan teased. He and Tyler were both almost six feet, making them tower over me.

"Meanie," I muttered, as I slipped on my flip-flops. He punched my shoulder. I slapped his.

"Tyler come shopping with me!" I yelled.

"'Kay!" He ran downstairs with a beanie in his hand. His large framed glasses were still perched on his nose.

"Dude, don't turn all girly on me," Dylan whined.

"I'll be out of your hair and you can go hook up with some chick without me telling you to shut up. Plus I need to get a gift for mom before we leave."

"Put my name on it!" Dylan called out as we left.

"You have to not tease me about being short for the next week!" I shot back. He groaned and dejectedly left. I laughed with Tyler as we got into his car.

"So, what are you doing for the next month and a half?" he asked.

"Well I have three more finals then I think I'll go camping or something, maybe head down to the beach a few more times and remember how much is sucks to have a beach but have it too cold to swim in."

"One of the many disadvantages of being Canadian."

"I agree with you, dear friend." He unlocked his car and we both slid into the black F-150.

"I'll miss my truck," he whined.

"Me too. I don't have a car, so one less thing for me to worry about, I guess. My mom wanted to buy me a new one for uni."

"And you didn't say yes?"

"You know I hate using my parent's money. Plus I won't be driving much in Africa." I always thought it would be better to use my own money anyways, my parents wouldn't be able to support me forever.

"Well yeah, but a new car...?" I sighed.

"Yeah. I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be getting a new one anyways. I don't even have my license for Britain yet."

"Did you get them to let you pay your own way through uni?"

"Yeah. But they're paying for my apartment for the first year."

"Lucky. I wish my parents were like yours sometimes."

"Your mom is awesome. So much cooler than mine. If my mom ever found out about half the things I've done, I'd be grounded for life." It was true. My mom didn't know I had a tattoo on my shoulder.

"I know. Remember that time we got drunk and ended up in Kelowna?"

"I don't even know how we got there from Vancouver, I mean we didn't even drive..." We pondered the strangeness until we arrived at the mall. I grabbed my over the shoulder bag and my phone.

"Come on. We're going to Hollister first, I need a new bikini." He waggled his eyebrows at me.

"Can I help?"

"No." He pouted, giving me a puppy dog face. I groaned, he looked too cute with his beanie and his glasses. "Please, not the face." He sighed.

"Fine." He sighed and repositioned his black hat.

"Go scope out hot girls."

"You know I don't want a relationship right now. I'm leaving the country in a month."

"Yeah, well go have a one night stand then."

"Look for a one night stand in a mall?" he complained as I picked up a black and coral bikini with ruffles.

"Well either you do that or help me find a pretty coverup." Tyler had surprisingly good style for a guy. He sighed.

"Sometimes, I think you only use my for my amazing fashion sense."

"Well that, and the fact that you're my ride pretty much everywhere." He shook his head laughing as he browsed through a section of clothes. He picked two off the rack and piled it on my arm. One was sheer and white, the other was less see through, it was black with neon palm trees on it. I grabbed a few more items off the rack before heading into the back.

"Chelsea?" he asked after I had tried on a few.

"Yeah?"

"Are you done?" I changed back into my own clothes and handed a few items to the salesgirl.

"Didn't work out?"

"Nah."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Hell no. That's gross." She laughed.

"Well I'll take him off your hands," she joked. I smiled as I swiped my card for my new bikini, swimsuit, and sweater.

"Can we get some food?" Tyler asked.

"No."

"But-"

"No, it's the first store we've been in. Let me go to Bench, American Eagle, Boathouse and Forever 21 first. Then I'll buy you lunch." He fist pumped and did a funny little dance, causing a few people to look at us funny. I rolled my eyes and dragged him away.

By the end of the day, I had a new army jacket, a pair of combat boots, a black blazer, a beanie, a blue fedora, and black skinny jeans.

"I'm tired," Tyler complained.

"You're a nineteen year old man who had to shop for two hours. Suck it up." He pouted and flicked my forehead. "Ow," I muttered.

"Serves you right. You're mean." I was about to reply when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I said.

"Sor-" she stopped talking as she gaped at Tyler. I rolled my eyes, here we go again. I guess I could blame her, I mean Tyler was a fine male specimen, with dark brown hair lightly quiffed up. He was tall, built, and had a charisma that drew people to him, just like his twin. But it got annoying when every girl I met either got humped and dumped by Dylan, or rejected by Tyler. That was another reason I had no girl friends. And the fact that they pester you for every single detail in your life.

"Sorry," she finished, pouting slightly, and pulling her shirt down a bit. I rolled my eyes and motioned to him that I was leaving. I unlocked his truck and threw my bags to the back, and started playing angry birds on my phone. Tyler showed up soon.

"You know that girl totally wanted to get it on, I don't know why you didn't get her number."

"Not my type," he muttered off-handedly.

"Then what is your type?" He looked at me.

"You're my type." I rolled my eyes. He always said he wanted a girl like me; nice, real, smart, pretty, whatever. And he wasn't joking either. But I didn't have feelings for him, and he had none for me.

My arms were wrapped around his neck, his hands were on my waist as we danced to the slow music. Slowly, we leaned in, and his lips brushed mine. We abruptly pulled back.

"Gross," he muttered.

"Ew. Never again," I said, disgusted. He rolled his eyes as we continued dancing.

That was a year ago, when he had no one to dance with at prom. Well actually, he got many, many requests, but none were 'right', he had insisted. It felt so... wrong, like kissing your brother. I shuddered at the thought.

"Well, I'm sorry to let you know that I'm unique and you'll never find someone as cool as me."

"Aw, darn it. I was so close." We pulled up into his driveway, careful not to hit Dylan's motorcycle that was parked in the driveway. I left my bags in the car and bounded up the stairs to the recording room where Dylan was waiting. He was wearing his usual t-shirt and jeans with a leather jacket overtop even though he was inside. His gold chain was hung around his neck as usual.

"Do you really have to look so bad-ass even when there's no one around?" I teased.

"I don't even have to think about being bad-ass, it just comes to me," he teased back. I took my seat on his right, and Tyler sat on his left. We started recording.

"Hi!" we chorused.

"I'm Dylan,"

"I'm Chelsea,"

"I'm Tyler, and this is your monthly video of 'Boy VS Girl!'" We all cheered loudly.

"So today, we're dealing with a few suggestions. The first is from 'pandamaster556', who asked, "Is it harder for a girl to get a guy or a guy to get a girl?'"

"Girl to get a guy," I immediately said. "I mean if we try too hard we're automatically sluts, if we don't try hard enough then obviously we can't get the guy."

"Guy to get a girl," Dylan complained. "We have to attract this girl, then in the morning, we have to leave before she wakes up." I scoffed.

"We have to deal with being left."

"And besides, we're not talking about one night stands, we're talking about 'in general'", Tyler clarified. The argument carried on for the next nine and half minutes.

"Well, I guess this one's a tie," I concluded.

"I'll see you guys on Thursday," Dylan and Tyler said.

"And I'll see you on Wednesday," I finished.

"BYE!" We waited for a few seconds before getting up and stopping the camera.

"I'll edit this tonight," Tyler said.

"I'll be getting some tonight," Dylan smirked. I rolled my eyes and hit him gently.

"Make sure you don't get any STD's while you're out there," I shot at him.

"I won't." I sighed at his immaturity as I left.

"Come over tonight Tyler," I called out.

"You know it!" I slammed the door, grabbed my bags out of his truck, and walked a few houses down, ready for an afternoon of research and apartment hunting.

Well there's the first chapter! I've got a good sense of the plot for this story, I think it'll turn out well! YAY! If you haven't, go check out my other fanfic, Rose Petals (Liam). Please vote if you liked it, it's only a click of a button, and leave me some feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 182 31
“Making friends is hard, falling in love is harder but falling in love with two wrong persons is astonishing easy. Still I would have preferred my li...
1.2K 69 13
<<•Her POV•>> "But I don't want to. It's too scary. See, now I'm sounding like a scared little bitch." I say mimicking what Lisa said to...
205 8 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
942 154 38
Some people write for fun, and some do it because it bring fortune to them and their are some who do it because they don't know how to express their...