The Time I Wasted

By taysparks7

Your Time Will Be Wasted As Long As You Let It Be Wasted. More

The Basics
The Real Shit
Love Is A Monster

Life

1 0 0
By taysparks7

There's gonna be times in life that things will knock you down so much that you don't even want to get back up. But you have to. I'm telling you, there is gonna be some dark ass days in life but you have to keep your faith and keep pushing. There's even gonna be people trying to break you down but don't let them because you got this far so why would you want to stop now? Let haters hate. There just a group of people that are mad because you got to where they wanted to get to for years and still haven't gotten there yet. Be yourself and do you.

This next chapter is going to get real personal so prepare yourself for what you are about to read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 96.6K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
306K 10.3K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
517K 42.2K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.2M 132K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...