Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:02:

33.2K 495 160
By LostxInxStereo

*Isabelle*

Friday

12:26 PM

"Hey," Troy came up behind me, one hand on my waist as I was pulling some of my music out of my locker.

"Hi." I blushed, embarrassed that other people could be looking, and gently pushed his hand off my hip. Again.

"Where are you headed?"

"I have my independent study now."

"Want to skip with me?"

"I'm not skipping class Troy." I sighed, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Well there is party on Friday. We could go."

"Maybe." I shrugged, not meeting his gaze. "I have to go, I'll be late."

"I'll see you after school then."

"Ok."

Walking as quickly as I could away, I shuffled through people so I couldn't be seen.

The guy couldn't take a hint, no matter what I did.

I always felt uncomfortable around him, like he was pressuring me to be interested, how everybody thought we were talking, but we're not.

Nor will we ever be.

He's the type of guy that every girl would kill to make out with, but me.

But if I was drunk, I probably would.

But you have made out with him...

I just hated that I was looked at as a goody good, I'm not. I have priorities. My dad has an important career, and I'm supposed to support him- I guess. It would help more if he was around.

"Hi Mrs. Martin." I smiled, setting my books off to the side and sat down at the stool of the piano.

"Hi, how was your weekend?"

"It was good, same as usual."

"And your dad?"

"Still super busy, trying to put the campaign together, plus work on all his other stuff. I get it."

She simply nodded, sitting in a chair by the me.

"I rearranged this," I smiled at her, pulling out the music from my folder and sat it on the stand. "I wanted to slow it down, and added some more notes. Put a spin on a modern song."

And that song was One More Night by Maroon 5.

"Go ahead and play it, I'd like to hear it."

I went through all of my pieces for the period, working on some new ones with her, and then the bell rang.

I made my way to my locker, fiddling with the knob to do my combination, then grabbed my books, putting them in my bag as Jackie came up.

"Did you see Troy today?" I tapped my fingers on the door, her eyes lifted up to meet mine.

"Yeah, why?"

"He won't leave me alone." I groaned, getting everything I needed to do my homework.

"I can say something to Mark if you want, to try to get Troy to back off."

"Maybe he'd listen to him. He hasn't taken a hint from me."

"You say that now."

"But it's true. He makes me so uncomfortable."

"I'll talk to Mark."

"Thanks."

"No problem." She smiled at me, then Mark walked up behind her, kissing her cheek before he got his own backpack.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I mumbled, not like she heard me anyway.

Whenever he showed up I was invisible.

I twirled my keys on my hand, walking out the double doors of the school

"Hey buttercup."

"Hi." I smiled at him, then looked at the Range Rover he leaned against. "I like your car."

"Thanks. Do you want to drop yours off at your house first, or do you want to leave it here?"

"I'll drop it off at home. With some of the kids here I don't feel comfortable leaving it."

"Ok, I'll follow you to your house then."

"Alright." I tucked my hair behind my ear, feeling myself blush as I walked away from him to my car.

He actually showed up...

I thought he would have just forgotten about me and never said another word.

Jackie ran up to me then, stopping me as I opened the door to my car

"Who is that?"

"Who's who?" I raised an eyebrow, doing my best to not look over at Justin.

"You know who, that guy you were just talking to a minute ago."

"Oh...him..."

"You know him? God why didn't you tell me about him?!"

"I don't know, damn chill."

"You tell me everything." She sighed, holding her books to her chest.

"It isn't in purpose. Nothing is going on with him."

"Oh really? That's bull. Not with the way he was looking at you."

"He wasn't looking at me like anything." I lifted up my head, looking over at him, and he was talking to Jaxon through the window, nodding his head towards me, then to the seat in the passenger side.

"Yes, he was. He's really hot."

"I know," I whined, setting my bag inside. "I have to go. I'm dropping my car off at home, then we're going to get coffee."

"You're going out with him?"

"It's not a date."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not. I took him home yesterday because I was taking Jaxon home, this is just an I.O.U. coffee."

"No it's not, it was an excuse to get to go out with you."

"It's not a date."

"Whatever you say." She started to walk away, but I caught her arm, knowing she was mad that I didn't tell her.

"Hey, do you want to spend the night at my house tonight? I can tell you about him, and catch up, but if you have a party or something..."

She thought for a minute, her eyes flickering to Justin in his car.

"I think I can spend a night with my best friend instead of a party."

"Yay." I hugged her, then ducked in my car. "I'll call you when I get back, ok?"

"Alright. Have fun."

"Thanks."

I was about to pull out when Justin drove by, rolling down his window, which I did after.

"Mind if we take Jaxon home after you drop your car off?"

"No, that's fine." I smiled at him, starting my car. "Jaxon can probably just show you where I live."

"It's ok, I'll follow you."

I pulled out if my spot then, getting in front of him and drove off to my house.

I only looked up a few times in the rear view mirror, seeing his lips moving usually, which I assumed he was talking to his brother, then they were laughing.

I hadn't really ever seen Jaxon like that, he looked really happy, at least with Justin.

I wonder how often they saw each other.

Then I pulled into my garage, grabbing my bag again and locked the car as Jaxon got out of the passenger seat, climbing into the back.

"You didn't have to do that." I told him as I got in the car, putting on my seat belt before Justin pulled away.

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Who was that girl you were talking to?" Justin asked me, his eyes locked out on the road.

"My friend Jackie? Why?"

"She looked familiar."

"You might have seen her at a party or something. She forgot I told her I'd go to one tonight, she's spending the night."

"You hate parties that much?"

I looked back at Jaxon, then down at my hands.

"I've never been to one."

"Ever?!" Jaxon asked, his mouth hung open. "You've never told me that."

"I've never had any desire to go."

"I'll fix that." Justin winked, making me blush again, but I looked away before he saw that.

I had woken up this morning and new exactly what I had wanted to wear. My favorite skinny jeans with an oversized gray sweater and my Ugg boots. I loved this sweater, and I straightened my hair.

Thinking back on it I bet Troy thought I looked good for him.

Not that I was looking good for anyone...

I probably should have worn more than a sweater.

It was cold outside.

"Are you going to come inside?" Jaxon asked, unbuckling as Justin pulled up to the house.

"Will Dad be mad?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Ok."

So we got out, and I followed behind Justin, crossing my arms over my chest.

I'm meeting his dad and this isn't even a date.

_________________

2:43 PM

*Justin*

"Hey, I'm home!" Jaxon said as we walked inside.

"Jaxon!" I heard Jazzy's voice, watching her run around the corner to him.

I smiled just looking at her...she's gotten so big.

"Look, Justin's home." Jaxon said as I bent down to her level, my dad walking in around the corner like Jazzy had.

"Hi." I smiled at her again with a small wave, a smile lighting up her face, then I got a hug, lifting her up with me as I stood back up. "I wanted to see you."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too princess. You're getting so big!"

"I know! I'm gonna be five soon!"

"I know!" I kissed her cheek, hugging her close to me- I would for as long as I could before my dad stepped in. "I love you."

"I love you too." She giggled, looking over my shoulder at Bella. "Who's that?"

"This is Bella, are you gonna say hi?"

"Hi." Bella smiled at her, folding her hand up and down in a wave. "It's nice to meet you."

"You too."

"Dad," I cleared my throat, sitting Jazzy down and gently took Bella's hand, pulling her forward a little. "This is my friend, Bella."

"She's my friend too." Jaxon mumbled, my head shooting over to him, giving him a look before I looked back at my dad.

"It's nice to meet you." He smiled at her, then shook her hand, his eyes locking with mine as I swallowed. "Justin, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure."

I knew that look.

I followed him through my old house, looking at the walls with the same photos as before.

He hadn't changed anything.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? My brother and sister are here."

"I know that, but you haven't shown your face around here for months."

"Dad, you kicked me out. I have a job, I have friends. I've been busy."

"Really busy I bet. Partying, drinking, and drugs, right?"

"No."

"Have you talked to your mother?"

"Every now and then. Not every day."

"I told you that you could be a part of their lives when you straightened yourself up."

"And yet you don't call me either, you haven't checked up on me once. You don't know what I've been up to."

"Oh, I don't?" He reached in my pocket, pulling out my box of cigarettes which I snatched back up, shoving them back in my pocket.

"Millions of people smoke."

"Your mother and I raised you better than that."

"Oh, did you? Don't even try to act like you care now. You didn't care when you were both screaming at each other and fighting, you didn't care when you skipped my basketball games because Mom was there, and you didn't care the night I left the house and got beat up on the street because I couldn't take it anymore! So don't try to tell me you taught me better than that!"

Flashback:|

September 16th 

2011

1:27 AM

"Justin! Oh my god!" Mom shot up from the chair as I walked through the hallway, taking my face in her hands. "What happened to you?! Jeremy!"

"I'm fine." I told her, pushing her hands away as my dad came in.

"What the hell?" Dad came up to me, holding my face like my mom had. "Who did this to you?"

"No one."

"Don't lie to me. Why were you out? Why did you leave the house?!"

"Why did I leave the house?!" I shouted back. "That's such a stupid fucking question! I can't even do my homework in my room without you both screaming at each other! You wonder why I stopped trying in school. All you guys do is fight and I can't take it anymore! That's why! That's why I fucking left! It's not like you give a damn anyway!"

I flew up the stairs then, starting for my room when I heard Jazzy crying.

"Great." I mumbled to myself, pushing the door open and saw her standing up in her crib, tears streaming down her face, her arms reached out to me as I came closer. "I know, I'm sorry."

I picked her up, kissing the side of her head and bounced her in my arms, calming her down as I paced across the room.

"Everything is fine, don't cry Jazzy."

So I sang to her, rocking from side to side until she fell asleep, laying her back down and turned to the door where my mom was standing.

"You know she loves it when you tuck her in at night."

I looked down at the floor, then walked past her out the door to my room, throwing my shoes off after I sat on the edge of my bed.

I laid down on my side, my throat closing in as a tear slipped down my cheek.

The door to my room clicked shut, but I didn't dare move.

I didn't want to talk about it anymore. They never listened to me.

"Justin?" Mom's voice was heard a few feet away, then the weight shifted beside me, her fingers running through my hair. "You know I love you, right?"

I stayed quiet, keeping my eyes closed, trying to cry quietly so she wouldn't hear me, but I had a feeling she already saw me.

"None of this is your fault Justin. Your father and I are just having problems. It isn't your fault...you know your father and I love you, you know that."

"No, I don't." I was sobbing now, shaking my head as I pulled at the ends of my hair. "You guys never listen to me, you guys couldn't even come to my basketball games together, instead I had one parent and looked for the other. He didn't even show up. My own dad couldn't even come support his son at my last game? No, you can't tell me that my dad loves me. He's never around. You're never here Mom."

"I'm so sorry baby." I heard her crying too now and turned my head, feeling her arms wrap around me.

I don't remember the last time my mom held me.

"Tell me what happened to you."

I shook my head, my face throbbing from the bruises, unable to find the right words to say to my mom.

End Of Flashback:|

I turned my back to him, storming out of the room and took a deep breath, bending down to Jazzy and squeezed my eyes shut, kissing the side of her head before I took Bella's hand, nodding at Jaxon and pulled her out of the house.

"What happened?" She asked me as I let go of her hand, walking back to the car and opened the door.

"I made a mistake, let's go."

"Justin, what happened?"

"I'm not talking about it." I spat at her, throwing myself in the car, sticking my key in the ignition and saw her sigh as she hopped in the passenger seat.

"Do you still want to get coffee? If you don't I understand."

"No, I want to. It's fine."

"Your sister is really cute. She looked really happy to see you."

"You think so?" I smiled at that, trying to calm myself down as I drove.

"Yeah, I do." She smiled at me, nodding her head as I got on the main road. "I know you miss them."

"I'm not supposed to see them till I'm 'straightened out."

"I think your dad only has good intentions."

"You don't know the whole story." I told her, looking up in the rear view mirror.

"Not yet."

I chuckled at that, not saying anything else as we drove into town, sneaking peeks at her every couple of minutes.

"This good?" I asked her, stopping in front of a coffee shop my mom used to take me to.

"This is fine." She smiled at me, hopping out after I parked my car and waited for me on the sidewalk as I got out.

"My treat." I held the door open for her, letting step inside first as I looked around the familiar building.

"You really don't have to buy me a coffee. It's just a coffee."

"Exactly, it's a coffee, and you took me home yesterday. Think of it as a date."

"A date?"

"Yeah." I shrugged, looking up at the board, then her. "You want to get to know me, right? Then it's a date, unless you don't want it to he a date, then it can be two friends sitting down having coffee, with some flirting on my end."

"It can be a date." She laughed slightly, biting down on the corner of her lip.

"What do you want."

"A small mocha latte, what are you going to get."

"A caramel latte." I laughed, ordering for us, pulling out my wallet and handed the cashier a twenty.

"Like your eyes." She slapped a hand over her mouth, her cheeks turning the color of a cherry as our gaze met. "Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yes, you did." I chuckled, leaning down by her ear. "It's ok. I know my eyes are gorgeous."

"Shut up." She lightly pushed me, blushing again as our coffee's were set aside ok the counter.

I picked them up, handing her her's and walked over to the table my mom and I used to sit at, letting her scoot in first so I could sit next to her on the end.

"My mom used to take me here when I was little. In the morning on Saturday's, she'd wake me up, take me down here where we'd each get a muffin for breakfast, her a coffee and me a hot chocolate, then we'd sit and talk for a while before we went to the park, or shopping, it was different every week."

"Where is your mom?" She asked me, following my gaze to the shops across the street.

"She has an apartment downtown, I used to go there all the time, but our original house was closer to school. My dad bought my that car as a 16th birthday present, right after they got divorced. He kicked me out later anyway. Gifts weren't going to help me."

"Trust me, I know exactly what you mean. Ever since I was little."

"Where is your mom?"

"South Carolina, she moved there a few years ago."

"Do you visit her?" I brought the coffee up to my lips, tasting caramel before I brought it back down.

"Yeah, every summer. I usually go for about a month."

"I love the beach I haven't been there in a while."

"I'll probably head down there senior week, I'm not sure. I haven't talked to her."

I just nodded, looking out the window again at the store across the street.

"So, you're not in college...right?"

"Yeah, no desire to. Maybe one day, but I have a job, I have a pretty steady pay, so I'll take it."

"What do you do? If you don't mind me asking..."

I leaned back, draping my arm over the booth, pursing my as I looked forward, then down at her.

"I'm really not allowed to talk about it, but you've seen what I do sorta with your friend Bradley, but that's just part of it."

"Well don't talk about it if you can't, I don't want you getting in trouble."

"You're the first person that hasn't pushed for more answers." I chuckled, lifting up my coffee to my lips again. "I like that."

She smiled, looking down at the coffee cup, biting down on the corner of her lip.

"How do you know my brother?"

"We, um, went to school together, and played on the high school basketball team."

"You played basketball?"

"Yeah, I was point guard."

"So you and my brother were friends?"

"No," I shook my head, laughing at the questions. "Far from it."

"Why not?"

"It's complicated buttercup, if you want ask him, but for me that's a story for another time."

"Ok, sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's fine."

She tucked her hair behind her ear, looking forward away from me.

"We don't have to sit here, we can walk around." I said in her ear, looking out towards the park.

"Ok."

I stood up, taking her hand to help her up, letting go after and got the door.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

We started for the park, walking slowly, letting others walk in front of us.

"Do you party every weekend?" She broke the silence, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yeah, pretty much," I admitted, nodding for a moment. "But if you did what I do, I think you'd understand. It takes the edge of, like a reset button I guess. I can't believe you've never been to a party."

"I've tried to talk myself into it, believe me... I just never go."

"Would you go with me?"

"Maybe."

I noticed she shivered, taking a sip of her coffee at the end of the sidewalk.

"You're cold?" I found myself taking off my jacket, switching the coffee in the other hand, then draped my jacket over her.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that."

"Don't worry about it."

I took her hand, running across the street at a red light across to the park, hearing her laughing behind me.

Her laugh was pretty cute.

"When do you graduate?" I asked her, pushing up the sleeves to my shirt.

"The week after prom I think. May 23rd?"

"Prom." I scoffed, running my free hand through my hair.

"What about it?"

"I never went to prom. It's just a waste of money. It's the same dance with fancier clothes."

"It's the closest a girl gets to a ball."

"Yeah, it's for the girls."

"And guys too."

I just looked at her, shaking my head as we walked through the trees.

"And we only have a few more months until the cherry blossoms bloom."

"Yeah, they're always really pretty."

"What do your tattoos mean?"

"Oh," I looked down at my arm, the four I now had visible since I had pushed up my sleeves. "Well the owl is for wisdom, the fish because I used to fish with my dad every summer, Believe because I know one day everything will get better than it is now, and the angel is for my mom, because she was always there for me. We aren't as close anymore."

"But everything'll get better, right?" She smiled again, giving my arm a nudge.

"Yeah, eventually." I saw a trash can, tossing my empty cup away, watching her do the same. "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

She seemed surprised at that question, taking a few moments to answer.

"I was at first, especially with the way you confronted Bradley, but after today, I'm not really. I think you just look tough on the outside."

"Then you have some learning to do."

"I guess I do."

I looked down at her hand, then forward, taking hers into my own lightly, slowly letting out a breath as she held it back.

"What happened to impressing you?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow as she looked up.

"You did."

___________________________

*Bella*

7:10 PM

"Tell me everything!" Jackie said as I opened the door, letting her step inside with her bag in her hands.

"Wow, I thought you would have forgot."

"No I didn't forget."

"Come on, my brother is home. You can't say anything around him about it. I'll explain."

She followed behind me through the house to my room where I shut the door, watching her plop down on the foot of my bed.

"What's his name? What's he do? Did he kiss you yet?"

"Slow down," Laughing at her as I sat down beside her. "His name is Justin, Justin Bieber actually. He's Jaxon's brother."

"Now it makes sense! Jaxon's pretty cute too, but not like your boy. Damn. He's hotter than Troy."

"I'm not interested in Troy."

"I know, but what's he going to do when he finds out you're seeing someone else?"

"I don't know, but I was never his."

"So what happened?"

"We got coffee, talked a lot. I found out that him and Josh went to school together, played basketball too, but I'm almost positive they hate each other. He wouldn't talk about it, but when we were outside I didn't have a jacket, just wearing what I am now. He gave me his jacket, we talked some more, held hands, then he took me home."

"How'd you meet him?"

"I was leaving school a few days ago and he was yelling at Bradley about something, he caught me watching, then came over. Then he came back...Troy was there the first time."

"So he knows?"

"No, but he was touching me with Justin there, I pushed him away, so I think he got the message that I wasn't with him."

"But he graduated, so is he going to school? Does he have a job?"

"No school, but yeah he has a job."

"What does he do?"

"I don't know, he couldn't tell me."

"He couldn't tell you?"

"No." I shook my head, fumbling with my hands.

"And he didn't kiss you?"

"No," I shook my head again, letting out a sigh. "But I kissed his cheek before I got out of the car, does that count?"

"No, it doesn't, but it's cute. That he gave you his jacket when you were cold and stuff."

"I didn't know Jaxon's parents were divorced either. He doesn't really talk about it."

"Does he still live at home? Justin I mean."

"No, he has a place."

She rolled her tongue, earning a shove from me, but I laughed, looking up at the ceiling.

"You know what else he asked me? He knows I've never been to one, and he goes 'Would you go to one with me?' I said maybe."

"You should go."

"I don't know. He seems really nice, but there is just something about him."

"He seems kinda badass, at least the way he looks."

"I don't think my dad would let me see him."

"You mean your dad that's never around, that one?"

"Yeah..."

"You need to stop thinking about what other people think and just do something you want to do for once. Remember what you told me the other day? You want a relationship that means something, where you feel something."

"And?" I tuned my head, resting my hands on my stomach.

"And with the way you were just talking about what happened I think you like him."

"I barely know him. We just held hands and I kissed his cheek. That's all. It's not like we were making out or anything and I've known him for months."

"But you did that with Troy."

"Because all of you guys were around. I didn't want to. I was the only one that didn't drink. I'd take it back if I could."

"I've never meant to pressure you to do anything Izzy."

"I know." I sighed, sitting myself up. "Now what do you want to do? I know that I need to paint my nails. They look awful."

"I'll do them, you know I love that."

"Ok, hold on. I'll go get some snacks."

"Ok."

I left my room, walking through the hall to the kitchen and opened up the pantry, grabbing a can of Pringles and the Chips Ahoy.

"Where were you?" Josh asked, making me jump as I turned back around.

"I was out with a friend."

"But not Jackie, because she just got here. I saw you pull up with someone."

"Ok." I shrugged, opening up the fridge and got two sodas.

"Was that Justin Bieber? Since when are you seeing him?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because you're my little sister, and he's dangerous."

"Dangerous? How?"

"What has he told you?"

"If you don't want me to see him you tell me why he's dangerous." I sat everything down on the counter, turning to face him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"He does things, illegal things, and then there are other things I can't tell you."

"Illegal things? What? Like pot? Then you have no room to talk." I grabbed everything again, starting for my room when he stepped in front of me, blocking me in the hallway.

"Stay away from him."

"You can't tell me what to do, move."

I walked by him, kicking the door shut to my room and looked at Jackie who had her eyebrow raided at me.

"What was that?"

"He saw Justin drop me off today apparently. He didn't like that. He told me Justin was dangerous. That's probably just my brother talking though."

"Did he say why?"

"No," Shaking my head I handed her the soda, setting the food down on the counter. "Something happened with them though. He couldn't even give me a legitament reason."

"Maybe it's nothing."

"Yeah," I sighed, looking out the window to my balcony. "Maybe."

__________________________

Author's note:

Hey! I really hope you guys like this chapter! If you want to start a RP account message me first! I have some really cute pictures.

To own a RP account I prefer that you be from America or Canada. Ive just seen some things with some of my accounts where they werent very good with English...so just tweet me or message me.

And vote and comment! I want to know what you guys think :)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @lostinstereoWP

Bella's twitter: @BellaKnowle

Justin's Twitter: @Justin_Tempted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
517K 14.8K 33
A well grounded college freshman convinces her overly protective parents to let her move out of state for school. Amongst her first day she runs into...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
673 28 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...