Behind the scenes

By perfectlychim

//DIECLARI\\ Clara has a boyfriend Diego Domínguez. They're together for 3 years now and Clari is really in l... More

Chapter 1. Introduce
Chapter 2. Audition
Chapter 3. Mail
Chapter 4. CastMeeting
Chapter 5. Diego Ramos
Chapter 6. Focus
Chapter 7. First scene
Chapter 8. Flirting
Chapter 9. Dream
Chapter 10. Lake
Chapter 11. Just a kiss
Chapter 12. Tini's idea
Chapter 13. Sleepover
Chapter 14. His arms
Chapter 15. Clari's home
Chapter 16. Lustful
Chapter 17. Nearly caught
Chapter 18. Telling Tini
Chapter 19. Decision
Chapter 20. Cheated
Chapter 21. His family
Chapter 22. I chose you
Chapter 23. Cuddles
Chapter 24. Pregnant
Chapter 25. He knows
Chapter 26. Telling everyone
Chapter 27. Twins?
Chapter 29. No names?
Chapter 30. Abril and Giulio
Chapter 31. Giving birth
Epologue
A/N

Chapter 28. Mom

172 22 1
By perfectlychim

"Mom?!" I gasped. What's she doing here?!

"Clara..."

"Mom, what are you doing here? I thought you didn't want any contact with me" I said already feeling myself getting angry.

"I'm sorry for that! I really am! I didn't know why I said that. I guess I didn't trust Diego and I cared so much about you that I just was exploding. I really didn't want to break the contact. You've to believe me" she said with tears in her eyes.

By Diego she meant Diego Dominguez. I was already crying by now. Pregnant hormones...

I looked at Diego who nodded his head meaning I've to forgive her.

"Okay mom, I believe you. I understand you but I'm still disappointed in you. I just want to forget about all this. I started a new life now and I really want you to be a part of it" I said.

"Oh thank you Clara!" She cried hugging me nearly squeezing me.

"Mom, careful" I laughed hugging her back. "Why?" She asked confused.

"Oh well... I have to tell you something. Since we're good now" I smiled walking to Diego and taking his hand and walked back to my mom.

"This is Diego Ramos. We both play in the series Violetta. We fell in love and we're a couple for 2 and half months now" I smiled.

"Aw that's sweet! When are the kids coming?" She grinned.

"Well, in about 7 months" I smiled at her. Her mouth hang open. She probably didn't saw that coming.

"Oh my god really???" She cheered. "Yup" I smiled. "I'm going to be a grandma!!" She yelled hugging us both.

I just laughed while Diego did too.

I'm happy I've my mom back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 758 28
The beautiful romance of angie and German from violetta . What happens after angie leaves for France ? Will she leave ? Will the to lovers ever be to...
29.5K 1.6K 64
This is my first self written fanfiction about Angeles Carrara and German Castillo from Violetta. you might know me as Clari_luf from Instagram. xx...
11.4K 267 23
violetta castillo, that perfect girl having that perfect life with a perfect boyfriend; diego hernandez. everyone expects her to be this perfect thin...
28.2K 2.1K 46
Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso had been friends for some times now... Close friends to be exactly. They were very close since in the first season of Vi...