Crazy In Love (Camren)

By karlamichele

"If I told you to jump into that gross, nasty, stinky fish pond, will you do it?!" "If I had to do it to prov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I want to update so badly :(

Chapter 19

6.2K 158 104
By karlamichele

AN : Holla guys!! Here's something I wanna clarify; This story is a G!P Lauren, but don't worry it won't always be mentioned(Only the early chapter and the ones theyre having sex after wedd (I dunno if im gonna write that;)). I just need Lauren to have a dick so that she can have her own child with Camila...I don't really like the donor-donor kind of pregnant. I know there are some of you guys that are not comfortable with Lauren having a dick, so... Im sorry, but you can pretend that this is not a G!P story...

.

sue me for wanting Lauren to have dick!! and not proofreading!

The 3310 phone vibrate in Lauren's pocket for the millionth times that day, nearly breaking her leg. And for the millionth times, Lauren ignore it, as she pushed the cart full of groceries. She doesn't need to look at the caller id as the one and only person who has her number is her fiance. 'It is 3 pm. Doesn't she have work to do?!' Lauren thought.

"Why aren't you answering that?" Aunt Leslie asked as she picked the onions.

"I'm on a date with you, it's rude to pick up a phone call from another girl," Lauren said playfully, earning a slap on her shoulder from the older women.

Lauren shrugged as she took out the phone from her pocket, rolling her eyes at the number of missed calls and turned the phone off before shoving it back in her pocket.

"Is it Camila?"

"Who else?" Lauren said, rolling her eyes as she leaned her elbow on the cart.

"Lauren, you know your fiancee. You better pick up your phone before she does anything crazy." Aunt Leslie said chuckling.

"I know," Lauren sighed as she recalled the things Camila had done, "Knowing her, it's probably nothing."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Where are you going?" Normani asked as Camila quickly gathered her things and put it in her bag as soon as the meeting ended. It's not like she's not used to Camila leaving office before 5, but this time her boss aka best friend's acted like she cannot wait to be home.

"I'm late.." Camila said, out of breath.

Normani rolled her eyes. "Late to where? Home? For what? It's not like your fiance's there."

"That's the thing, I'm going to see her at the pond." Camila said as she grabbed her bag and walked to the door, not before waving bye at her best friend, "Bye Mani!!"

Camila drove to Demi's fish pond project site where Lauren is working. Since this morning she's craving to see her annoying fiancé. 'How dare she ignored my call! Just last night she told me she loved me, now back to ignoring me? Bipolar on and off bitch!!' Camila thought.

Camila parked her car in front of Lauren's cottage as Lauren, who was checking the pond temperature frowned to herself. 'Does she not understand? Do I have to put a big ass banner in front, saying ' Camila is not allowed in here?' Lauren thought.

Lauren watched her fiancé getting out of her car. Her face was so serious. There's no hint of a smile that Lauren loves so much on her face and Camila doesn't seem excited as always when she saw Lauren. 'Now what did I do?' Lauren gulped.

"Give me your phone..." Camila said as she was one step away from Lauren. Lauren looked at her for a second before turning around and continue doing her work.

"Lauren...Are you listening? I said give me the phone. Stop doing whatever you're doing and don't ignore your fiancee!" Camila yelled stomping her feet.

"Why do you want it?" Lauren asked as she turn around to face Camila again. Her eyes met Camila's brown ones. 'God, my fiancé looks so beautiful and perfect, even though she's all pouting and mad right now,' Lauren thought as she smirked.

Camila staid silent as she put out her hand, waiting for Lauren to put the device in her hand.

"Fine..." Lauren rolled her eyes as she slowly reached her pocket, took out the phone and before she could place it on Camila's palm, the younger of the two snatched the phone from her hand and turn it on. Lauren saw her fiance's jaw clenched.

"Camz, what are you doing?" Lauren asked as Camila started to take out the sim card and before she knows it...

Plop

The phone was thrown into the pond.

Lauren's jaw dropped as she looked at the pond and back at Camila, "Why did you do that?!"

"80 missed call. That thing should be fed to the fish." Camila shrugged. "Why didn't you answer my call?"

Lauren looked at her in disbelief. Her hands were on her hips. She's mad. She's really mad with her fiance's antics, but she doesn't know how to let it go.

"What?" Camila asked when Lauren looked at her without blinking. She took Lauren's cap and put it on her head.

Lauren shook her head at Camila, 'Be patient, Lauren,' She thought, giving herself an advice.

Lauren took a deep breath before turning to the pond, to the spot where the phone had been thrown by Camila, "You know, that phone was the one and only thing that I have that was yours. How could you throw that away..." Lauren said. Even though the phone was worthless, she still wanted to keep it because it was Camila's property.

Camila silent. She did not know that Lauren really appreciates her meager gift. Now she felt bad. 'Aw baby, can I replace it with another?'

"Do you really want to keep that phone?" Camila asked. Her voice was timid, feeling guilty and all.

"If I don't, I don't have to wait until you throw it in the pond...I will do it myself!" Lauren said, turning to Camila before taking back her cap and put it on her head.

Camila bit her lips, 'Uh oh, Lauren is mad.' "Do you love me or the phone more?"

Lauren rolled her eyes, "Now the phone is gone, I have to choose you." She answered nonchalantly earning a slap on her arms from the younger girl.

"Can you at least try to be romantic?!"

"Ouch!" Lauren rubbed her arm, it is not really that hurt, but oh well, "Oh, so now you're mad? Shouldn't I be the one who mad at you because you threw my phone into the pond? But guess what? I think I shouldn't. Why? Because then, my fiancé wouldn't be able to call me 24 hours again! How fun is that?!" Lauren exclaimed before laughing evilly.

Camila glared at her for a second before smirking, "If I were you, I wouldn't laugh too soon, because why? You should know that your cute fiancé won't give up on anything..." Camila said, chuckling, making Lauren glared at her this time.

"What do you mean?"

"Sorry for your disappointment Ms. Jauregui...Since you love to keep your fiance's gift..." Camila paused as she reached something from her handbag before took out an iphone 5s box, "Tadaaaa!!"

"Don't you dare-" "Babe, shhh!!" Camila said, shushing Lauren as she put her index finger on Lauren's lips before the older girl could finish her sentence.

"Before you say something, let your cute fiance explain..." Camila began, "This is my sixteenth phone collection...Most loved...But you don't have to be jealous, because I love you forever-"

"As if I'm jealous." Lauren scoffed.

"Babe, if I were you, I would keep my mouth shut, you know why? Because I won't hesitate to make out with your face if you don't." Camila warned. Lauren eyes widened as she looked around. There are the other workers and she don't wanna risk them seeing and telling Selena about it. Only god knows what would happen.

"I will shut my mouth and you may proceed."

Smirking, Camila continue, "Okay, look at this, push this camera icon and you can take selfie with it and save it in the gallery," She said as she open the gallery that was full of her selfie, "Look at this! Do you know who is this cutie?!" Camila said, pointing at one of her selfie.

Lauren chuckled at that, before she add a remark, "She's not that cute, the fishes are cuter..." Lauren said, teasing the younger girl.

"But, I bet you won't kiss the fishes..." Camila stated, wiggling her eyebrow.

"Whatever," Lauren rolled her eyes, but a small smile still evident on her face.

"Okay, back to the phone...other than it can call other person, it also can text messaging them, like this..." Camila typed something in the phone before her own phone chiming noticing that she had a new incoming message. Camila took out her phone and squealed.

"Oh my god, babe! You are so romantic!" Camila said, handing Lauren her phone.

There was 'The Bae' with a hearteyes, lips and green heart emojis with a message, 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, CAMZ!!'

Lauren laughed before she handed Camila her phone back and took the new phone from Camila's hand and playfully knock it on her fiance's forehead.

"Auchh!" Camila rubbed her forehead as she pouted and frowned, feigning hurt.

"Thanks," Lauren said, waving the phone in front Camila before shoving it in her pocket.

"A kiss will do," Camila said as she puckered her lips. Lauren laughed lightly before leaned in, giving Camila's lips a peck.

"Babyyyyy," Camila whined, "I think I deserve more than that."

Lauren sighed before grabbing Camila's hand, "Follow me."

"Where are we going?" Camila asked as she followed Lauren, heading to her cottage. Lauren smiled softly at her.

"Are you finally going to take me in your cottage?" Camila smirked before it turned into a frown when Lauren took her to her car that was parked in front of her cottage and opened the car door for her.

"Go home...rest,"

"No!" Camila shook her head.

"Alright, if that's so, I'll throw this one into the pond." Lauren threaten as she took out the new phone from her pocket.

"Fine..." Camila said as her tone subside down. She get in the car and closed the door.

Lauren sighed. She felt bad for making the younger girl sad. Lauren knock on the window, before Camila rolled it down.

"What? I thought you wanna get rid of me from here..." Camila said, pouting.

"Are you mad?" Lauren asked silently scolding herself for not have better words to say.

"No. I'm super happy."

Lauren sighed as she bent down and popped in her head through the window to kiss Camila's cheek, "Baby, you love me right? So you have to be patient. Our wedding is only a few weeks away, if your sister caught us together, there might not be a wedding, you don't want that, do you?" Lauren asked and Camila shook her head vigorously making Lauren's chuckled.

"Okay, I'll go now," Camila said, starting her engine, "I love you, bye!" She said before drove away.

"I love you too, Camz."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Bella get into Lauren's house using her spare keys. As she turn on the lights, she found someone she didn't expect to find in the house.

"What are you doing here?!" Bella hissed, making the guy chuckle lightly.

"I'm bored," He said, shrugging his shoulder.

"You're not allowed in here, Q! Can you stop trespassing?" Bella said, rolling her eyes. She really didn't wanna speak to him right at the moment. She's tired with Quincy's bullshit. He promised that he would keep Lauren after she let him satisfied his ego by shooting the green eyed girls leg, but instead, he let her go.

"I have an exciting news about Lauren," Quincy said as he walked to Bella and put his left arm on her shoulders.

"What is it?" Bella asked, hiding her eagerness. She wanted to know everything about Lauren, but not everything that comes out from Quincy's mouth is hundred percent true.

"She's engaged." Quincy said with a smirk on his face.

"What?!"

"I think you should stop waiting for her to come back to you, you know...She won't...Not to you, not to double dragon. She has her own life now with her future wife." Quincy said as he tossed the brown envelope on the coffee table.

"Stop giving me bullshit, Q!" Bella snapped, "You think I'll believe you? I know how Lauren is...How far she goes, how many girls she hooked up with, she will go back to me in the end!"

"That was then, Belle," Quincy chuckled, "This is now. Do you think she loves you? If she does, she'll make you her wife or at least girlfriend, long time ago. But you know what? You are to her, are just a slut!"

Pang!

A hard slap from Bella's hand makes its way to Quincy's left cheek as he stood still in front of a raging blonde girl. Both of their faces are red from anger.

"Get out!" Bella said, pointing to the main door.

"Belle, I didn't mean to say that." Quincy said softly. He didn't mean to call Bella a slut.

"I said get out!!" Bella screamed. Her eyes were glassy.

Slowly, Quincy dragged his feet to the door and after Bella heard the front door closed, she plopped down slowly on the sofa.

Slut. Bella hated that Lauren just thought her as that, but that's the truth. She's nothing more than a slut to Lauren. There's no difference between her and the girls Lauren used to take in her bed. Not once or twice, but many times and sometimes she's going to get crazy when she came to Lauren's house and found her with another girl in bed. She has no right to be mad and claimed Lauren was hers because truth to be told, Lauren was never hers.

Bella took the envelope on the table as she took out its content. There are a few pictures of Lauren and another girl that she assumed as her fiancé. Tears streaming down her face as she studies the pictures one by one.

Why can't Lauren choose her?!

Bella throw the pictures on the table as she reached the knife in the fruit basket on the table.

Tup!

She stabbed one of the pictures, which Lauren and the girl were hugging.

"If I can't be with her, then no one else can!"

AN : Okay, so my final are in a week -..- bitches say whatttttt?!!!

.

So, I wont be updating for ....... Kinda long time (Is it too late now to say sorry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 12.2K 24
"so Lauren, do you have a celebrity crush?" "Yea! Camila Cabello. She's so cute."
523K 11.2K 135
Just some sweet ass texts between Camila and Lauren 😏😝 WhatsApp, insta, sc... SMUT highest rank: #87 ff
95.6K 2.5K 26
'Don't say it' she whispered 'Why?' I challenged as I stalked towards her 'I can't say that I'm falling in love with you? Because I've already fallen...
359K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)