Meeting You

By Chocolat13angel

"I'm happy, I was happy, "I love you", I was loved, Nothing can hurt me, I've been abused, live, I wish to di... More

Meeting You
Chapter 1 "Once Upon a MIDNIGHT"
Chapter 2 "My Life LEAVES Me In Trouble"
Chapter 3 "Me AND a Friend? IT Was Something"
Chapter 4 "The Cylce GOES ON AND ON"
Chapter 5 "LEAVING Suspicions"
Chapter 6 "ME And The Devil Go Toe To Toe"
Chapter 7 "Once Again ALONE"
Chapter 8 "AND We're Friends Once Again"
Chapter 9 "COLD Days To Come" Part 1
Ch. 9 Part 2
Chapter 10 "BUT Nobody Will Understand"
Chapter 11 "I'LL Meet You Again" Part 1
Ch.11 Part 2
Chapter 13 "IT Matters And It's The Truth"
Chapter 14 "It's Not Over, BUT It's STILL Tuesday"
Chapter 15 "DREAMING Nightmares"
Chapter 16 "It DOESN'T Ease The Pain"
Chapter 17 "GET Help, Have Hope"
Chapter 18 "ME and You"
Chapter 19 "ANYWHERE You Go, I Go"
Chapter 20 "RECEIVING a Gift"
Chapter 21 "PAIN"
Chapter 22 "IS This It?"

Chapter 12 "MAKE It Stop!"

12K 300 18
By Chocolat13angel

~IT HAS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME SINCE I'VE UPDATED AND I'M SORRY. COLLEGE CLASSES HAVE MADE ME SLOW ON TYPING AND WRITING, BUT IT'S OVER SO JUST BE PATIENT AND I'M WORKING ON A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR THE TRUE BOND SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT TOO :D ENJOY WITH A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ XD

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

  I laid down into my usual spot and thought about how I had made a new friend who is almost in the same dilemma as me. Homeless, horrible parents; well for me horrible dad, and we both talk to animals. What does this mean? Fate? It really is a small world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

----------

----

--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 12 "MAKE IT STOP!"

(SEPTEMBER 18, TUESDAY)

"Can't you hear me? We must find him", a voice cried.

    Find who? Who are you?!

"Our love, so complicated, so sad, so lonely. He will complete us".

    Wait what? Who are we supposed to find?!

"The one that disturbs our heart, but stares with passion. Such confusion in our feelings".

    What?

"Wake up Raven!!!!!!!!"

    I popped my head up to a familiar face yet it sure as heck wasn't Velvets'.

"Levet!", I jolted almost falling off my tree bed.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?!"

"Breathing", she smiled.

"No I mean what are you doing up here?!", I panicked fixing myself back on my branch.

"Oh, it's like 5:15 so I figured I'd wake you up".

"O-Oh, well how long has it been since you've a decent shower?", I yawned.

"A really long time".

"Well I got a place to show you".

We both climbed down from the tree and I led her through the shortcut to the hot spring. We came up to the hedge where the tiny wolf guards were in front of it. O told them it was okay to let Levet in and her face when her eyes beheld the sight was priceless.

"You've been bathing here?! Can I?!", she squealed.

"That's why I brought you here, now get in".

 I grabbed the soap and towels from the tree trunk.

"Wow you came prepared".

"Well yeah, now let's enjoy".

~30 MINUTES LATER~

    We were having fun making bubbles while I was explaining how it works at my school.

"So everybody hates you?!"

"Yup. Except Katerina, Matt, Jake, Vin, and Jason".

"What about the Luca guy?"

"No he hates me".

    But from what you've told me he has no reason to, so maybe he likes you!"

"No he doesn't and I don’t like him either".

"Yeah he likes you and I think you kinda like him too", she cooed.

"Yeah okay".

"I can see it in your eyes".

"Yup you're just like Katerina".

"Well we gotta get out or we'll get all pruney", she smiled.

     We got out to get dressed and walked back to the playground just in time for when the bus came.

"Come on Levet, it's here!"

"Caleb!"

"Velvet!"

    We ran inside with both of our  pets.

"I have 2 new passengers?", Mr. V questioned.

    Yeah this is Levet and her little black cat there is Caleb. Levet this is Mr. V. She's gonna be a student at my school from now on", I grinned.

"Pleasure to meet you, now sit back and enjoy the ride", Mr. V chuckled.

    We both sat down with Velvet and Caleb in our laps. Levet just wouldn't stop talking about how Luca might like me and stuff and it was just annoying to my ears. Once she sees him she'll understand.

"And we're here girls. Have a nice day!"

    We waved goodbye to Mr. V as we all got off the bus. 

"Don't get into any trouble Caleb".

"Please, I'm a cat. I should be saying that to you", he snarled running off.

"See ya guys", Velvet cawed flying away.

"Come on, I gotta show you around".

    I literally took her to almost every spot I could. I took her to get her schedule and it was like mine only her 1st and 3rd periods were different, but we had everything else together. I showed her to her locker luckily placed next to mine, all her classes, and we were having a blast. Until we noticed the hallways were a little too quiet. We both looked back in the hallway where Matt, Kat, the twins, Vin, and of course Luca. I grabbed Levet's hand so we could keep moving forward.

"I thought those were your friends", Levet whined.

"They are, but unless you want your school life ruined by Luca then let's get out of "his" hallway. Oh let me show you the music room".

    And we ran down the hall without a single care in the world.

LUCA'S P.O.V

    Her shiny black hair bouncing as she runs, her curves, her butt, her legs, her pale skin, and her angelic laugh. If only all that could be... DAMMIT! I was doing it again! Every time I see that girl thoughts like this flow into my fucking head! I hate her and she hates me! We're enemies nothing more!

"Luca you're making your angry face again and your hair tip is blonde," Katerina chuckled.

"Shut up". 

"You were thinking of Raven weren't you?" 

"Ye- I mean no! No I wasn't!"

"Yeah you were", the twins sighed crossing their arms.

"Just admit she's your mate," Matt heaved.

"Yeah get it over with", Vin added silently.

"She told me every time you guys touch she feels a spark. Like a feeling of electricity", Katerina smirked.

"Sh- She does?", I said pretty surprised.

"Yup. Positive. Luca are you blushing?"

"N-no! And it doesn't matter! I'm gonna make her life hell!", I growled.

    Suddenly Gina and Lila stopped in front of me.

"Hey Luca!", they cheered annoyingly.

    Oh God my ears!

"Gina, Lila, I've got a job for you", I smiled deviously.

"Anything", they chimed together.

"Follow me".

"Luca where are you going?!", Katerina called.

"To prove a point!"

    Now I know for sure that this "bond" will be broken. Raven get ready to meet your match and fly away like a bird.

KATERINA'S P.O.V

"Guys I have a bad feeling".

"Something isn't right. He's probably going to piss Raven off again", Matt said stating the obvious.

"Yeah, he's crushing on he", the twins laughed in unison.

*Ring*

"Well that's the bell. We'll just have to see at lunch what he does," I sighed.

    All five of us separated and headed to our first periods. I sat down realizing Raven wasn't next to me.

"Hey", Raven waved.

"Oh, there you are!" 

    She sat down next to me and took her book out of her bag.

"I was just showing a friend around. Her name is Levet.", she smiled.

"Oh, where did you meet her?" 

"Um, a-at the park".

"Is she coming to our table?"

"Sadly yes", she sighed.

"Why sadly?", I said very well knowing why.

"Because, I don't want her to face the wrath of Luca", she panicked.

"Calm down, by the way Luca is plotting something against you...again", I admitted.

"As usual. Why can't he live in a dark hole somewhere else and leave me the hell alone?"

“Nobody knows, but it's a sign that he likes you”, I giggled.

“You and Levet are the same. He doesn't like me and I don't like him. End of story”, she sighed slouching in her seat huffing.

“Aw! Come on!”, I groaned.

“Okay class, pass in your homework and you have fifteen minutes to study for your test today”, Mr. Hudson said.

    Ugh! I hate test, but I hate how Luca is denying his feelings even more.

RAVEN'S P.O.V

    Oh God I love Levet! We had our library period together where I introduced her to Jake and we were prank calling local businesses the whole time. In one of the calls Levet acted as this girl named “Barbra” and the owner of the business thought she was his drug dealer! Okay? Now I know where I'm not eating ever. Oh gosh it was so much fun!

“Hey!”, someone called.

    I turned around to see a very distressed Levet running towards me.

“Um hey, you know lunch is that way right?” 

“Your guitar is gone!”, she yelled.

“What?!”

“Yeah, I put my notebook in your guitar case and I found it open with a note! Here!” She said h it to me.

    I opened the crumbled note and it said “Lunch” in cursive writing.

“Gina and Lila”, I cursed.

“Who?”

“They are stupid bitches whom I dislike with a passion. I'm going to kill them!”, marching out of the room. “Come on!”

    We both started running through the halls and busted through the lunchroom doors. I found my guitar in the potato salad served at lunch and when I got closer I saw scratches all over it. A burst of laughter came from behind me not only from Gina and Lila but from the cafeteria and Luca also. My anger was boiling and a feeling of embarrassment came over me too, but mostly anger. That guitar was the guitar my mom bought me for my birthday before she died. I shakily grabbed my almost destroyed guitar and full blown shock was still on my face.

“Aw! Is Raven going to cry?”, Gina laughed histerically.

    I was about to say something until Levet full on punched Lila and Gina both in the face making them both fly into the wall. Wow, such strength.

“Shut the fuck up! None of you had a right to mess with her guitar. You both are unintelligent fucking lowlifes! Burn in hell you bitches! And you!” Levet screamed pointing at Luca who still has a smirk on his face.

“You can go to hell too! And...!”

    I stopped her before she said anything else.

“It's okay Levet, I know what to do,” I swallowed on the verge of crying.

“But!”

“J-just let me handle it”.

    I walked over to Luca and Katerina was about to say something but I stopped her with my hand.

“What's up princess? Your guitar looks a little broken. Aw! You going to cry in a corner? Your face is amusing”, he mocked shifting in his chair.

“This guitar was a gift from my mother”.

“Just get mommy to get you a new one", he laughed.

“She is dead you bitch!”, yelling coldly.

    The whole room when silent with everyone completely speechless.

“Let me tell you a little bit about my life Luca. My mom died when I was about five years old and my dad never even wanted me. I'm one of the few people who live on the poor part of town. I work at a music store. I'm eighteen starting today since it's my birthday and every birthday I take that guitar and walk to her grave to sing songs until midnight like we used to do when she was alive. I was first bullied by these bitches Gina and Lila and everyone seemed to follow. I come here again this year hoping that my senior year would be different. I made new friends yet the whole fucking school hates me! I've fucking had it with this school and you! So don't talk to me, don't look at me, as a matter of fact don't even breath near me because I will never acknowledge you as anything other than a monster from hell! You're nothing to me and I am glad I didn't get to know you more. Who the fuck would like someone as selfish, sad, egotistical, and a bastard such as yourself?!”

    I could see him fidgeting in his seat with anger and embarrassment. From my rapid breathing, I couldn't tell I said all of that in one breath.

“And Luca?"

    He looked me dead in the eye and I punched him in the face. He was so shocked that he didn't even know how to respond.

“FUCK YOU!”, I spat.

    I walked away with my destroyed guitar and Levet behind me. We walked out not in the mood for anybody's bullshit. We spent at least twenty minutes cleaning my guitar, but the scratches would need to be fined, removed, painted again, and the strings needed to be replaced. Fresh tears streamed own my face and Levet hugged me making me slightly better.

“it's okay and you were right. He's a fucking jerk! I'm glad I never got to know him".

“I'll just work over time to get money to fix it”, I sniffled.

“I have a job at the bakery. I'll help you”, Levet suggested.

“N-no, I'll handle it and see if I can work overtime”, I huffed out.

“No! You'll work yourself to death! How will you have time to sleep?”, she scolded.

“I'll be fine, really Levet".

“Well...okay, but I've got my eye on you", she chuckled.

“Let's just go to the music room for now. I'm kinda not hungry anymore”, I laughed weakly.

“Anything for you. How about I go get our food and you head into the music room. I'll meet you in five minutes”, she smiled.

“Okay”.

    She walked out of the bathroom and with my guitar in my hands, I sadly walked towards the music room. A soothing voice, though not my own, was telling me to go back and forgive him but I ignored it. Something in me felt broken, lost, and most of all hurt just like my guitar.

LEVET'S P.O.V

    These people are fucking horrible to Raven and for no damn reason! As I grabbed both our sandwiches from the counter someone tapped my shoulder. I turned back to see the girl Raven was talking about named...Katerina, I think, and a really tall guy right next to her who had bluish burgundy eyes, muscles, and a strong handsome figure. Oh my God, what is your name sir? I didn't realize until I blinked that I was staring at him and he was intensely staring back at me. My cheeks immediately began to flush and I swear a slight smirk played on his full pink lips.

“Um, hello”, I said nervously.

“Are you Levet?”, Katerina asked.

“Uh-uh yes”.

“Well can you give this note to Raven please?”, she begged.

“Oh, um what is it?”

“I'm really sorry for my brother's behavior. So I want to make it up to both of you. Friday do you two want to sleep over my house? Luca has lost my attention right now and he's a jerk. I would know since I live with him”, she groaned.

“Oh, so if your Katerina then who is this?”, I cooed.

“Oh he is---”

“My name is Vin", he smiled.

    His voice and smile are both so fucking amazing! Oh my God!

“Well my name is Levet, well you already know that. I mean Katerina already said it so... I'm sorry I getting nervous for no reason and I didn't mean to...” I stopped because he suddenly grabbed my hands.

“It's okay, your rambling is cute”, he laughed.

    His laugh is so sexy and oh his hands are huge and so are his arms. I wonder how they feel like. I wanna touch his muscles.

“You can touch them if you want", he chuckled.

“What?”, I asked in confusion. Did he just read my mind?

“You're staring at my arms like you want to touch them so go ahead", he insisted.

    First I hesitantly touched and poked his triceps, and then I touched his biceps. They were so firm. He must work out a lot. I had the urge to touch his chest but convinced myself not to. Would that be weird? I pulled away still amazed but I didn't want to. His skin was so warm, smooth, and addicting. I really want to know more about him.

“How old are you beautiful?”

    I snapped out of my trance and blushed.

“Um, I just turned eighteen", I giggled.

“I just turned nineteen", he responded smoothly.

    No other works were exchanged after that. We just stared into each others eyes and it was like nothing else mattered around us.

“Um, hello! I'm still here!”, Katerina interrupted.

“O-oh! Sorry", I blushed in embarrassment.

“Such a beautiful shade of red you are turning", Vin smiled.

    I started looking down more even more embarrassed. Nobody has ever made me feel this was. Oh I must look like a love struck idiot!

“Um, I'll make sure Raven knows about Friday", I smiled.

“Thanks, come on Vin", Katerina called as she pulled his arm.

    Are they dating? I watched as they walked away and I sighed before walking out of the cafeteria with our sandwiches in my hand. Vin is so hot and I'm so...not. No wonder he would probably love that Katerina girl. They seem really chummy together. Ugh, maybe I should ask Raven if they're dating. No! Right now Raven needs all the love and support I can give! Boys can wait. I ran into the music room where Raven was resting her whole body on the chairs.

“Raven, I have food!”, I called.

    Her head shot up with a hungry look in her eyes and reached for me to give her the sandwich. I handed it to her and told her about the note.

“So a sleep over on Friday huh?", she asked.

“Yeah, wanna go?”

“But our stuff is in the playground, how would we get a ride?”

“Um, how about if we can get Katerina to come and get us from the play ground?”, I suggested.

“Yeah, that could work", she said biting into her sandwich.

“See? Now can I as you a question? What's Vin like?”, I asked with a blush.

“Why?”, she muffled with her mouth full.

“I think he is kinda cute", I mumbled.

“Really?”, she questioned.

“Okay fine. I think he is really hot! But I don't know how to talk to him", I admitted putting my head down.

“Well, he is very nice and he doesn't really talk more than a nod and two words to strangers”.

“He said a lot to me", I bragged.

“Oh. Well that's surprising.” she laughed.

“Yeah but it doesn't matter", I huffed.

“Why?”, she asked before taking a sip of water.

“Because he has a girlfriend".

    Raven suddenly spit out her water and started coughing.

“Wh-*cough* What are you talking about?”, she said surprised while choking.

“Yeah, he has a girlfriend".

“Who?”

“Um, I can't say, I just know", I pouted.

“Mmhmm, I'm almost 100% positive Vin doesn't have a girlfriend".

“Whatever, so wanna watch Youtube videos on my phone since we both have this as a free period?” 

*RING* *RING*

“That's the bell and that is a definite yes”, she smiled.

    We laid on the ground, eating our lunch and watching hilarious Youtube videos for literally the rest of the period. What an interesting first day.

~I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG GUYS MORE UPDATES FOR BOTH MY BOOKS ARE COMIN SOON :D MY CLASSES ARE FINALLY OVER! YAYYYYYY. VOTE THIS BOOK, AND COMMENT TO MAKE MY DAY, EVEN FAN ME FOREVER AND ALWAYS <3'S GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 243 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
522K 15.8K 60
"Please," I heard the boy say softly, interrupting my thoughts, but I didn't dare move closer to him. "Just let me explain." He pleaded me to stay wi...
Right Now By Gin

Teen Fiction

3.8K 241 13
Chris. He's blond, handsome, lively, a quarterback and a junior in high school. He has it all good, but he hates being popular, no one knows how he's...
1M 27.3K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...