Meant to be // Bad Boy Good G...

Av 5sos_awkward

The bad boy and good girl, the most famous kind of love... Jasmine has her whole summer planned, she already... Mer

W E L C O M E...
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R 6

2.8K 45 11
Av 5sos_awkward

Jasmine

As soon as I stepped foot into my grandmas house I knew I was in huge trouble my parents sat there looking like they hadn't slept all night. But they didn't yell, I got a good lecture for what felt like hours then they forced me to go to the shops with them, that way I wouldn't cause any 'trouble'.

As I'm waking in the shops I see a few guys staring at me. I frown. Maybe they were part of a different gang and have come to kidnap me?! Or worse kill me?!

I'm being paranoid. "Honey go get some flour and then we can bake a cake when we get home." My mom orders me. I want to protest and say I can't but I don't want her to get suspicious.

I gulp and head down the aisles. I finally see the flour and jog over and grab a bag. When I turn around I come to face with someone's hard chest.

Curse myself for being so small.

"This is gonna be fun." The guy smirks and I already know this isn't going to end well. "Um could you move. I really gotta get going." I say and move to the side only to be blocked by his arm.

"No can do princess. You're gonna get me a good raise." He smirks.

I scrunch my nose in confusion. But then sigh. "Look if your not gonna move I'm going to have to make you." I say completely serious. He laughs.

"Oh yeah and how do you plan to do that?" He tests me. I shrug. "Okay but I warned you." Say and gulp a bit.

I was taking a big leap of faith here but decided it was worth a shot anyway.

"DAN! HELP!" I yell as loud as I can.

The guy covers my mouth but laughs at my attempt. "You little shit, no ones come to save you!" He rubs it in my face.

But I smile as I see Dan appear right on time behind the jerk. He taps his shoulder and the guy gulps as he takes in Dan's appearance.

I laugh in his face. "In your face jerk!" I yell and stand beside Dan who has his arms crossed.

"I'd suggest you leave before I call Leon and we all know how he gets when he gets called from a meeting to deal with rats..." Dan sneers at the guy. I stand there a huge smirk on my face.

The guy gulps but nods furiously and runs the opposite way.

I smile and turn to high five Dan. He chuckles but high fives me back non the less. "Thanks Dan you're the best!" I say and hug him.

He seems shocked and disturbed by the  friendly contact but pats my head as a sign of acknowledgment.

"Get back to your family before they start to get curious." He says and I run along. Having a body guard wasn't so bad after all.

Hayden

I sigh as I step out of the meeting, my neck aching and my legs asleep. At least I made the deal with the bastards and got it over with.

I head back to my car and few of my men give me nods of acknowledgment and some subtle waves.

Everyone's always been afraid of me due to my cold heart and never hesitating actions.

As I'm driving back home my mind drifts back to the innocent fun feisty girl that seems to have me captivated by her aura and doesn't even know it.

I chuckle just thinking about her, how she pouts when she doesn't get what she wants or like when she almost attacked Brian for calling her names.

She was feisty yet sweet. I liked it.

The other day when I let Grayson go after he attacked her in the alley I knew she had done something to me. I have never let someone get away, especially when they were on our grounds. It was like in that moment when the first tear slipped from her beautiful eyes I was trapped.

She pulled me in and I wanted a way out now before I was in too deep and won't be able to climb out.

But I can't help it. It's amazing how she's managed to get me wrapped around that little finer of her in a matter of hours.

When I pull up to the house I see Brian and Matt sitting down still, while they eat a bag of chips their eyes glued to the TV. I roll my eyes.

Idiots.

"Hey dicks get over here." I say and they both walk over. I look at them seriously. "I need you both to do something really important." I state and they nod excitement clear in their eyes.

"I need you to find out where Grayson and his men are, and when you do bring Grayson to me alive just kill off the rest." I say and shrug them off.

"You got it man." I hear Matt say and then wait for the door to slam shut signaling their departure.

Then I call up Dan to check up on Jasmine.

"Boss what's up." Dan answers gruffly.

"How's the girl?" I ask trying to sound uninterested but I was dying to know.

"She's fine, had an encounter with some street rat but the little lady yelled for me the second things could go wrong." I smirk.

"Good girl now please continue to watch her and by tomorrow Grayson should be dead so we won't have to worry about her anymore..." I say.

"You know Hayden she really seems to like you..." My eyes widen. "What? What do you mean?" I ask.

"She admires you a lot just by the way her eyes light up when I mention you..." He states and I smile feeling slightly flattered.

"Yeah yeah..." I say not wanting to give away any signs of happiness. "I still haven't found Grayson that dick almost killed her that night thank god I showed up in time..." I tell Dan.

I trust Dan a lot and I don't trust many people. Dan and my uncle Manny are really the only people I trust.

As for Matt and Brian they can suck a truck, they only do some dirty work for me.

I knew I had to find Grayson before things got too out of hand but that asshole fled the minute he got away that night. "Fuck" I mumble and tell Dan I have to leave due to a text I just received.

Drug deal gone wrong s.o.s

"Drew, James! Let's go!" I call some of my other men and we run to our cars. And I hope major damage wasn't done at the drug deal a few blocks away from us.

Jasmine

"Okay so let me get this straight, you snuck out and went to get some food when a gun man pulled you into an alley and tired to kill you then a blue eyed guy named Hayden saved you and took you too his giant house where he has a 9 foot tall man who took care or you and gave you coco puffs then took you home and now you have a body guard...?" Cameron says his eyebrows raise and his green eyes wide.

I nod. "Crazy right!" Is all I say.

"What the fuck!? That's not just crazy that's like some shit straight out of a TV show or better yet a dark Harry Styles fanfic!" Cameron says his inner fanboy showing.

"Wait!" I say and grow serious. He sets down his cup and waits for my statement. "Since when do you read fanfiction!?" I almost scream.

He laughs. "That's what you wanted to know!? And since forever I just keep quiet about it!" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Anyway sounds like you've got a BadBoy who's only good for you!" He winks playfully. "You have accomplished every horny teenage girls dream within 3 days, congrats babe" he says.

I roll my eyes this time. "Yeah, Cam the thing is I'm scared! What if I actually get hurt and it's not like I can really back out know! I have a giant man following me for protection." I state and run a finger through my freshly showered hair.

Cameron sighs and leans into the camera. "I think the question you should be asking is would you really take back these last 3 days and forget everything that's happened?" He asks and suddenly I don't feel scared anymore.

Because the truth is I wouldn't.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this was mostly a filler but you did get a Hayden POV!
Should I do more of them?
Also please vote it means a lot and give me feedback do you hate it love it? Suggestions!?
VOTE
COMMENT

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

175K 3.5K 131
Just Imagines of u and Michael
10.2K 181 11
Description: 19-year-old Jake Andrew Tomas was the best friend of Axel Ross Evergreen and part of the bad boy group he's always been in the shadow of...
202 62 29
What happens when there is a one year difference in a couple's age? What happens when he goes off to college and she still has a year of High School...
133K 2.1K 41
I will not describe the story much you will understand by reading it.