The Other Original ▸ Kol Mika...

By WriteYourDreams0821

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOING A RE-WRITTEN VERSION CALLED WILD WILD LOVE IT'S ON MY PAGE. | So heres the deal... More

The Other Original (TVD & The Originals, Kol Mikaelson love Fanfic)
1. Meeting them
2. Bringing out the dead
3. Dangerous Liaisons
4. All my children
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER :'-(
5. 1912
6. Heart Of Darkness
7. Do Not Go Gentle
8. Growing Pains
9. Explanation
10. The Rager (Part 1)
Author's note
11. Extra
12. The Rager {Part 2}
13. Working with the Scooby Gang
New story
I am soooo happy
Some fun (Sneak Peek)
Author's note:
15. No, I won't.
Please don't kill me....
RE-WRITTEN
SEQUEL info
POSTED

New Klaus AU

2K 22 0
By WriteYourDreams0821

About Maya Blue

Maya Blue — other than the fact that she's drop dead gorgeous, she's also smart, caring and extremely lovable. And she's a mother. Shocking right? Well, she is. The father is out of the picture and when her coven found out she was having a child, they wanted to sacrifice he/she to the ancestors. When Maya disagreed the coven seemed to be fine with it, until the day she gave birth and they tried to kidnap the child. That's where Marcel Gerard comes in and saves the day and saves Maya's little baby boy, Dean Blue.

More about Maya Blue

Maya Blue is a 5'8, nineteen year old. The nineteen year old had Dean when she was only sixteen years old. She's a single mother, has always been a single mother. Dean's father, Sebastian didn't want anything to do with having a baby, so he skipped town never to be heard from again. It took Maya a while to get over the fact that Sebastian had left her but she got over it. She didn't like him much anyways. When Maya gave birth to little Dean, the witches tried to kidnap him to sacrifice him to the ancestors. They didn't get too far because Marcel had found them leaving the hospital with a small child in their hands, so he returned the child back to Maya. Ever since, Maya and Marcel have been good friends, even though Maya's a witch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 107 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
53.7K 1.7K 12
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...
9.3K 728 20
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...
54.9K 1.4K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...