Adopted by Thomas Sangster

By jishwestand

Randi Is a 13 year old and she is an orphan. She is adopted by Thomas Sangster and doesn't know about all of... More

Chapter 1 Maze Runner
Chapter 2 Some Dogs Bite
Chapter 3 Thomas
Chapter 4 Protective Parents
Chapter 5: The Set
Chapter 6: Chucky Cheese's
Chapter 7: The Hospital
Chapter 8: Coma
Chapter 9: The Glade
Chapter 10: Freaking out
Chapter 11: Being watched
Chapter 12: Tickle Fights
Chapter 13: Ice cream
Chapter 14: Starting over
Chapter 15: The nightmare
Chapter 16: Can't Be..
Authors note
Chapter 18:
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24: Death has arrived
Part 25: Small loan
Part 26: Hospital
Part 27: Torture
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Part 20:

297 11 0
By jishwestand

Alec's POV
I wake up and see Randi making dinner. Dad and the gang seem to be gone. "Morning sleepyhead!" Randi says. I get up and walk around stretching and yawning. "Morning! what's for breakfast?" I ask as she gets salt and pepper down. "Omelettes with a side of ice cream!" I laugh and steal some ice cream from the bowl. "Dad!" I yell, "They're out doing some work." Randi says. "Wait, wait... They actually trusted us to be by ourselves?" I ask and start to laugh, and turn music on, and blasting it at 55 volume. I start to joke around hugging Randi from behind and moving her arms to make her dance. She starts to laugh serves up our breakfast, putting it on the table. I sit down and start eating as she sits there. "You alright?" I ask. "Well, I uh, have to tell you something." "What's up?" I say slowly, starting to worry. "Well, you know how I lost my memory at the hospital?" She says and I get scared. "Well I was-" She gets cut off by Dad coming in the door and yelling to turn the music off. I run over to mute the music. "What'd you guys do while we gone?" I started to get nervous, but forgot about our past discussion. "I woke up just a few minutes ago while Randi was cooking breakfast." Dad smelled the air and looked at the food and started to spoon some of the ice cream out of the tub, putting some on Wills nose. "Hey!" He said, laughing. I started to back up, not wanting any ice cream on me. Randi grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. We ran up while we videotaped their food fight. Everybody ended up taking a shower, while Randi and I went into her room. "As I was saying, well, I think my memories are back!" I got excited and held her hand. "Do you remember us?" I asked, "Yeah, and I"'m so sorry about the hospital." I leaned and hugged her and whispered, "Its fine" into her ear.

OH MY GOD! We have 1.72
K reads. Thank you guys so much! I promise I will update once a week now but I have bball softball school and it gets me so busy!! Thank you guys so much though !! I love you guys so much!! Bai Guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...