Taming The Hybrid (TVD. Klaus...

Von BeckySmolder

Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in Ca... Mehr

Brotherhood of The Five
Obtaining the Sword
Dinner Date with Klaus
A Day in New Orleans
The Winter Wonderland
Kol's Death
Making Things Official
Klaus is Free
Saving Hayley
Expression Triangles
Back in New Orleans
Rebekah Visits
Meeting Marcel
Plan B is War
Carol and Tyler Visit
Bayou Bar Distraction
Unlinking Spell
The Baby's Blood
Klaus in Combat
To New Orleans
The Bar Attack
Four Elements, Four Stages
Mystic Falls Reunion
Saving Rebekah
Werewolf House Party
Magic Dreams
The Opera House
Rebekah's Trial
A Party for Peace
Feast of Blessings
The Bayou Attack
Dreaming of Mikael
Moonlight Rings
Esther's Decree
Home Town Comfort
Fighting for Family
Mystic Falls Return
The Wedding
10 Years Later
More Stories By Me

Casket Girls Parade

7.8K 169 32
Von BeckySmolder

Chapter Twenty-Two

I stood in the bedroom, standing infront of a full length mirror. I had no idea where Klaus was. He left earlier saying he had an errand to run. I don't know what it was but I didn't care to ask either. It was just yesterday we found out Klaus had more family. And today New Orleans was celebrating the Casket Girls. I don't know what that means and I didn't care. There was a fun parade to be held.

Anyways I was checking myself out. I had gained a bit of weight and the slightest baby bump was forming and I could finally see it in this dress. But still no matter how small my bump was, it wasn't allowing me to fit properly in the dress I was wearing. I hadn't been able to get the dress zipped up any further than my lower back. "Would you like some help?" Someone asked.

I looked up to see Elijah leaning against the door frame. I missed him and Rebekah, sure it was only like two days apart but I was so used to them being around. And then the mishaps when Elijah was left in the bayou and Rebekah was plotting against Klaus also made it more time away from them. Anyways, on a better note, Elijah was here. I don't know why he was here but I didn't mind. "You might need to use all your vampire strength," I teased.

He chuckled and walked over as I still struggled getting the zipper up. "Allow me," he said and walked over. I sighed and dropped my hand, ending my struggles. Elijah easily got the zipper all the way up and did the clip at the top that rested between my shoulder blades with the way the dress was cut. "Thanks," I smiled sincerely, looking at him in the mirror. "Not too many casket girls I guess," I joked seeing it was a costume dress.

"I think you look lovely," Elijah complimented and I smiled. He stood to my side and I hugged him.

"I miss you guys," I muttered.

"We've missed you. Rebekah has been busy doing God knows what. Something about looking for an outfit for today's festivities."

"Yeah?" I laughed, pulling away and messing with my dress. It was so pretty and you could see my little baby bump. Aw! I was so excited. Klaus was taking me out tonight. "What are you doing here, anyways? You and Klaus are barely on speaking terms," I frowned.

"I just thought I'd stop by to check up on you while I waited for Rebekah. She is not fun to shop with."

"Well, thank you Uncle Elijah," I smiled and he chuckled.

"Have you been to another appointment yet?" He asked and I scoffed.

"I wish. Klaus said he wanted to go soon so he could see the baby this time but we've been too busy to make an appointment," I informed him.

"Of course," he mumbled.

"Don't you start," I warned and he laughed. I sighed and looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I can't believe I was even wearing this dress. I wasn't going anywhere at least not until later today. I wanted to wear it to the parade but it seems Klaus wasn't going to make it back in time to take me. What a waste.

"Elijah, do you mind?" I asked him as I tried to tug at the clip on the dress.

"Hold on, I got it," he laughed at my fail attempts. He walked back over to me and undid the clip and unzipped the dress. I felt slightly awkward but I needed out of this dress. It was tight and uncomfortable plus I had no reason to wear it. I wasn't going to just sit around in while the parade thing is already going on.

Elijah did the zipper all the way down to the end where it rest very low on my back. I held the front of the dress to my body and stepped away from him afterwards. "Thank you," I said.

"Yes, thank you," Klaus said. I looked up to see him smiling sarcastically in the doorway. Elijah and I both sighed and faced him as he walked over to us. Elijah shook his head and shot me an apologetic look. "I'll see you two at the parade then?" He asked.

"Yes, we shall be going. Allie's excited about it. I wouldn't dare let her miss it," Klaus said, wrapping both arms around my waist from behind me now.

"Well, I gotta go," Elijah said and left. Klaus' hands moved to my back, he ran a finger up my spine making me shiver.

"What the bloody hell was that?" He asked.

"He stopped by to make sure I was doing okay."

"It isn't his job."

"Klaus, stop it. He's just worried about me and the baby. It's natural. He understands that living here, no, living in this city has caused me so many problems already, ones that occur on a daily basis. I'm thankful he cares to know I'm still alive from day to day."

"Of course you're thankful. Everyone always likes Elijah," he grunted.

"Baby, I'm close to being undressed, do you really want to talk about Elijah right now?" I asked.

"Actually, I do. He's the one who got to have you, practically undressed," Klaus snapped.

"For crying out loud, Klaus, stop it! Even if Elijah has some romantic interest in me, I don't feel the same. I only have eyes for you. You're all I want and need. Stop with the paranoia and jealousy."

"Paranoia?" He scoffed.

"Yes. You're paranoid that someone can't like you for you. That I'm going to be like everyone else who likes Elijah more than you because of his reputation. That's not me. I've been taken with you since the moment I heard your voice. There is no one else for me. No matter how respectable, how honorable, or how noble. I want you. I want the sexy, irrational, jealous, paranoid, vindictive hybrid. Because that's who has made me feel things I never have before over the last few months. Now trust me," I pleaded.

"I do trust you, Allie. God, you mean the world to me. You have no idea how important you are to me," he whispered in my ear.

"Then trust me when I say you mean everything to me. You and this baby. Our baby, Klaus. We, me and you, created this, something very special. I just want us to be a happy family. So can you please stop with the accusations. Elijah is that polite and kind with everyone. But he is protective, the same as Rebekah over me because I'm pregnant and because I'm your girlfriend," I pointed out.

"Okay, fine," he said, zipping up my dress. I smiled as his soft fingers brushed against my skin, sending tingle through my body. I bit my lip as he did the clip and then spun me around. His eyes lowered to the small baby bump and his lips twitched up into a broad grin. "I told you this morning you were growing," he said.

"I know. You were right. Now look at our little baby bump," I smiled and he chuckled, kissing my belly before pecking my lips. Klaus this morning was with me. We were in bed together, just watching the sun rise. He had been rubbing my belly since he pulled my shirt up exposing my stomach. He had said it looked like I gained weight. I was at first offended and he explained it seemed to him there was the smallest baby bump. I waved him off, not believing him since I couldn't really tell the differenence. But this dress made it clear to me I had one and I couldn't be happier.

"You finish getting ready. We'll go out for the parade. It hasn't exactly started so calm down," he said and I blushed.

"Okay. I'll see you in a little while then?" I asked and he nodded. I kissed him passionately on the lips, hating being away from him for even the smallest moments. He smiled against my lips and pulled away. "I'll be waiting," he stated and I nodded, watching him leave the room.

I quickly finished getting ready. I took the time to curl my hair that was growing nonstop. I liked it long. After curling my hair, I started my make up, putting on more than the usual eyeliner and lipgloss. My dress was cream with gold lace at the top and bottom. I ended up doing gold eyeshadow, put on black eyeliner and mascara, added a bit of blush to my cheeks, and then put on red lipstick. I thought I looked good.

I then went to go find Klaus. I did and he led me to some room. It was the same place Klaus and I were the day Marcel caught us arguing about the werewolves thing. You know before I called Elijah. And before Klaus confessed to Marcel everything he did to get the reigns of the city from under Marcel's nose.

"It seems our secret weapon has escaped," Klaus was saying to Marcel who was pacing. I slowly and hesitantly etered the room, walking over to Klaus who pecked my lips and wrapped both arms around my waist. I stayed in his embrace, loving his hold. I didn't care that Marcel was speaking. I couldn't see him as I laid my head on Klaus' chest.

"She wouldn't just leave," Marcel argued. "She knows the witches want her back."

"Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition," I heard another voice. Elijah. I still didn't dare to move. Klaus was so comfy. One of his hands rubbed up and down gently on my lower back as his chin rested on my head. He was so perfect.

"What did you say to her in the attic?" I heard Marcel ask. "She lied to my face so she could stay up there thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?"

I snorted at the accusation and pulled away to look up at Klaus who raised an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned up, capturing his lips in a short kiss. "I have no idea where Davina is or why she ran away," Elijah was saying as I pulled away from Klaus.

I had my lips brushing against Klaus as we just stared into each other's eyes listening to the other men in the room talk. I could feel Klaus' every breath as he could feel mine I'm sure. I slowly smiled and brought my hands to cup his face.

"Can I suggest you take a step back?" Elijah said. "I can assure you, I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's sufffered enough with this harvest ritual nonsense."

"Can we go?" I whispered to Klaus.

"In a minute love," he whispered back and I leaned in gently biting his bottom lip, tugging it between my teeth. He groaned and I felt one of his hands lower to squeeze my bottom. I giggled, letting his lip go and pulled away from him, turning in his arms so I could see Marcel and Elijah. Klaus held me tightly, one hand rubbing over my baby bump and the other resting on my hip.

"That child whom you refer so affectionately is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop herfrom destroying us, in fact, destroying all we've worked for?" Klaus chimed in. "No. If she's not a friend to this family, the she is our enemy."

"Klaus," I frowned.

"She is a friend, Klaus," Marcel stated.

"Well, let's hope so. Lucky for you, I know how to get her back," Klaus said and then picked me up suddenly, bridal style. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek happily. "Follow my lead," he said as we past Elijah.

Klaus carried me out the room and down to the truck. I was so ready to have some fun. "I'll be back, love. Sit tight," he smiled. I nodded and then grabbed his arm as he went to step away. He had placed me in the passenger seat and buckled me up like a little kid. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. "You are the best boyfriend ever," I whispered against his lips before kissing him again.

"Mmm, babe," he groaned lightly, pulling away reluctantly. "I have to go talk to Marcel. We'll go to parade soon, okay?" He said and I nodded.

"Okay," I agreed.

***

Klaus and I walked down the street, holding hands. We had did a lot of shopping and Klaus was being the sweetest thing ever. "You have got to be the prettiest woman in the world," Klaus whispered in my ear as we waited in line in a store.

"You're so damn sweet," I gushed, snuggling in his arms. The parade was staring soon as it was now getting dark out. I was so excited. We shopped for the baby all day. Klaus had also made us an appointment with a doctor for next week. I couldn't wait for that. He so badly wanted to know the gender of our baby too but he needed to wait a little longer. I wasn't that far along yet to find out.

After seeing so many baby clothes and stuff, it seemed to make things more real for him. This baby was gonna need a lot of things. And even Klaus had a soft side and cooed over the cute little dresses for girls and the preppy little baby boy clothes. It was adorable really. He was talking to my belly all day as we saw stuff that he wanted for our child. "Baby, I'm so friggin hungry," I told him as the cashier rang up a few of our items. They were for me. I needed some pants. Mine were getting a bit tight. I told Klaus for now on, as my stomach grows I was gonna wear all of his clothes. He took that well, rather intrigued by the idea.

After that store we left and Klaus took us to a small resturaunt where we enjoyed ourselves. We talked about anything but the drama going on. Davina was missing and we'd look for her later. Right now I wanted to be with my boyfriend. "We need to have a baby boy," Klaus told me, grabbing my hand from across the table as we waited for our waiter to bring us our check and a box for the desert I didn't finish.

"I always wanted a girl. But after meeting you and finding out I was pregnant, I want a boy too. A little mini-Klaus. My dream right now. But a girl would be nice too," I told him and he smiled nodding.

"We'll definitely be having more kids," he winked and I blushed, giggling. Our waiter came back and gave us our stuff. Klaus was quick to pay and pack my leftovers. Then we were leaving to go home adn drop our stuff off before joining everyone for the parade. Finally! I've been waiting for it all day.

***

I pulled Klaus closer, dancing with him as we walked down the street. His sweet laugh filled my ears along with the beautiful smile on his face. He kept his hands on my hips as he led me through the walking crowd, seeing as my back was to them. "You're having too much fun," Klaus said.

"We need fun. Just for a moment," I told him, tugging on the bottom of his shirt.

"I know, love," he smiled, leaning down and kissing me softly on the lips while his arms wound themselves around my waist. I moaned, tangling my hands in his short hair. Klaus pulled away too soon and I sighed. I turned around in his arms, pressing my back to his chest as he held me tighter, one hand rubbing my little belly.

"Um, there's Marcel and Elijah," I told Klaus, pointing over to the two men. Klaus scoffed and rushed us over there to them.

"Ah, you two look rrather cozy," Klaus commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Hardly. I was just telling ELijah how we're wasting time," Marcel said.

"You don't like festivals?" Klaus asked him as I frowned. This was my first that's why I was excited. In Mystic Falls or California nothing was as festive and cultured as this.

"I don't see why not?" Someone's voice popped up. We all looked over to see Rebekah. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever either. I walked over and hugged her. She hugged me back before pushing me away abruptly making Klaus let out a growling sound. "Your belly!" She squealed and I giggled.

She must have felt the bump. She leaned down and rubbed it until Klaus pulled me away, picking me super high until I was on his shoulders. I giggled in delight and held onto his hands. This was awesome. I wish he'd carry me like this up and down these streets. I still wanted to enjoy the festival. "Who doesn't love a street fair?" I sighed in delight.

"Sister, come to help us find our stray?" Klaus asked her.

"We can't let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?" Rebekah retorted.

"For the record, we are moments away from retrieving her," Klaus said.

"I recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus. Clearly, you have some diabolical machination," Elijah replied and I frowned. "What is it?"

Klaus instead began walking away. I squeezed his hands that I held in my own. We soon approached a boy about maybe 16, I'm thinking. Maybe older. "Timothy," Klaus addressed. He knew this boy. Go figure. "Might I have a word?" Klaus asked, leaning down. Compelling him I suspect.

I wrapped my arm around his neck when he let go of one of my hands to grab the poor boy's shoulder. Klaus pulled away from the boy and grabbed my hands. He carefully pulled me down from him and pecked my lips. "Can I borrow your phone, love?" He asked me and I nodded, handing it to him from the little pocket I had on the dress.

Klaus dialed a number into my phone that was a number saved in his. I watched patiently as he handed me his phone to hold for a moment. "Joshua, my most disappointing minion, I suspected you wouldn't answer the call were it from me," Klaus greeted and I laughed.

I slipped his phone back into his back back, smacking him on the butt for good measure. I simply got a smirk from him before her wrapped an arm around my chest, holding me against his body, my back to his front. His arm went across from shoulder to shoulder. I brought my hands up hold his arm as I looked up at him, while he listened to Josh, who was no doubt rambling in nervousness. "You're lying," Klaus stated. "In fact, Marcel and I were just chatting about your failed double agent status, and we've surmised that you're likely still in town. And in the company of a friend--a young, angry witch."

I looked to see Marcel, Elijah, and Rebekah all stared at my boyfriend. They were definitely listening to the conversation. Lucky them with their hearing. "Are you really gonna leave Davina's fiddler soulmate Timothy alone with me?" Klaus asked him, letting me go to place a hand on Timothy's shoulder again.

"Klaus," I whispered, tugging on the back of his jacket. I have no idea what he was planning. He spent all day with me so it couldn't be that diabolical if he was planning it as he went along. Right? Who knows what Klaus is capable of, especially acting on instinct. Plus his mind works fast and he pieces things together. A bonus being he's old as dirt so he knows a lot about life and a lot of people, who most likely will help him whatever he needs.

"Oh, Josh, what would she think of that? I assure you, I just want to talk to her. Tim and I will be at the compound. I really do hope she comes home soon," Klaus said and then he hung up.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Luring Davina in," he shrugged and I pulled him so his face was in my hands.

"No one needs to get hurt."

"Sweetheart," he began, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Some people respond best to violence. We're on the same team. We will win no matter the cost. Just trust me. All right?"

"I trust you," I sighed. Klaus grinned and kissed my cheek before grabbing one of my hands then Tim by his arm and leading the way to the compound. When we got there Klaus looked at me for a moment. "Why don't you go get ready for bed?" Klaus suggested.

"And how long are you gonna be?" I sighed.

"Who knows? But you should get some sleep," he suggested.

"Okay, goodnight kiss?" I pouted and he grinned. He leaned down and kiss me hard on the lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I pulled away early and sighed. "Please, be safe, okay? And be nice. Promise me?" I asked.

"I can't be killed, love. I'll be fine, no matter what."

"Please, don't get out of hand," I sighed.

"If she cooperates, we won't have a problem. Now go to bed. I'll join you eventually," he told me, kissing my forehead then my belly.

I bit my lip nervously as he gently hit my bottom, pushing me towards the stares. "I'm going," I laughed and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

***

I laid in bed, reading a book. I had music playing. It was something Klaus had so it was classical music. It's what he's into apparently. As I finally finished the book, I tossed it to the side. The bedroom door opened, revealing Klaus. "Hey, I smiled sweetly.

"Elijah and Marcel were working against us," Klaus stated.

"What?" I frowned.

"I managed to poison some water that I gave to Timothy and told him to drink it along with making Davina drink it. The drink was to kill them-" he began.

"What the hell? Klaus!" I yelled.

"It was only my back up plan if talking didn't work. I have to be prepared and I was. Davina got the best of all three of us, knocking us all unconscious. When we woke I found my plan was in action according to Rebekah who was coincidentally with Davina. Well, turns out Marcel and Elijah's alliance meant they knew I was up to something. Marcel had a witch put a protection spell on Davina so she's gonna wake up," he finished the story.

I could see that he was pissed. "Elijah ordered me to tell Rebekah that Davina is fine. Not gonna happen," he scoffed.

"Klaus, baby, come here," I sighed, opening my arms. He crawled onto the bed and I embraced him. I kissed the top of his head as he rested it on my chest. I slowly moved him so he was laying down next to me. "Are you okay? Physically, I mean. What did Davina do to you all?" I asked him.

"She began to make me turn and then snapped my neck. I suppose I got the better deal seeing as Elijah choked on his own blood and Rebekah handled Marcel," he sighed.

"Ooh," I winced, kissing him on the forehead. He smiled softly up at me and I grinned. I slowly pulled away from him, getting out of bed. I grabbed my phone and sent Rebekah a quick text that Davina would wake and the boy wouldn't, just so the blonde wouldn't panic. I then cut off the music.

"I have to go join those traitors as we wait for Rebekah to bring her home," Klaus sighed.

"Come on then, I'll join you," I told him and he smiled. I was in a pair of yoga pants and one of Klaus' button up shirts. I was comfy though. These clothes fit me. Klaus got off the bed and walked over to me. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked and I giggled.

"Because you deserve the best," I winked, grabbing his hand. I slipped on a pair of slippers, which Klaus chuckled about. They were Monster's Inc. slippers. They looked like Sulley. But anyways.

We joined Elijah and Marcel downstairs. We all just waited around for Rebekah who texted me that she was on her way already. I stood behind Klaus with my arms wrapped around him. He loved the comfort. He didn't need to be the strong, powerful hybrid all the time. It was okay to be vulnerable and in need of someone else. And he had me. He was vulnerable to me and I always did my best to cheer him up, promising he had me when others betrayed him. "Is she okay?" I heard someone asked.

I looked around to see it was Marcel who was approaching Rebekah who carried Davina in her arms. "She's devastated and exhausted," Rebekah answered solemnly. "Where's her room?"

"No. I got her," Marcel said. "I got her." Rebekah with little hesitation handed her over and Marcel took her upstairs. Elijah then walked off. Klaus folded his arms across his chest and looked at Rebekah for a moment. Eventually Rebekah turned around and walked off. I sighed and Klaus turned to face me.

"Let's go to bed," I suggested. He nodded and picked me up bridal style. I giggled, wrapping my arms around him. We headed upstairs to bed and got tucked in, wrapping our limbs around each other.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 80 6
❛𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.❜ Malia Hale, a werewolf has arrived in Mystic Falls i...
292K 3.7K 38
When a certain original comes to Mystic Falls and finds out that he has a daughter from before his family and him were turned what will he do? She is...
3.5K 129 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...
96.9K 545 3
𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 | ❝This is what happens when you poke the big bad wolf.❞ Ever since the arrival of the Mikaelson family, Rhea Lockw...