Runaway Rouge

By Melabob18

Chloe was kidnapped 4 years ago. She was taken to the Winter Isles pack, a pack that kidnapped girls so they... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 The Escape
Chapter 2 Freedom!
Chapter 3 Is This The End?!
Chapter 4 Finding Her
Chapter 5 Meeting My Mate
Chapter 6 Dinner?
Chapter 7 Meeting His Parents
Quick Note!!!
Chapter 11 School?
A/N
Another A/N kms

Prologue

4.9K 142 28
By Melabob18

It all started when me and Chelsie were playing in the forest and doing whatever 12 year olds do!

Chelsie and I were dipping our feet in a nearby creek when she asked me something that she always asked! It got really annoying and I hoped she would shut up about!

"So! Who do you have a crush on!" She asked. I groaned." Not this question again!" I thought aloud. She girned evily.

"I already told you! I don't like any boy in our class because there annoying and disgusting!" I explained.

"I didn't say it had to be from our class!" She pointed out.

I sighed.

"Well I do like Jonathan Scream in seventh grade." I admitted."Oooooohhhhh!" She squealed and playfully punched my arm.

I started to blush. She just giggled and looked into the clear blue water.

"Well if your admitting who your crush is....I'll tell you mine." She said. I already knew who it was going be. I rolled my eyes.

"Sam Fisher!" She screamed.

Knew it! I thought. She sighed and laid down on the grass. I did the same. We looked up at the sky and started to say what the clouds looked like when we both heard a noise.

We both got up at the same time.

"What was that!" Chelsie wispered." I don't know?!" I replied. We heard the nose again. It sounded like something was in the forest.

Chelsie hugged my arm because of what a scaredy pup she is but to comfort her I put my hand around her.

We both went near the the forest trying to see what was in there. I then saw a body move! I flipped out and so did Chelsie!

Chelsie looked behind her and screamed. I turned around to see a man coming twaord us! He was about to take Chelsie but I pushed her out of the way.

He got a hold if me and try to strangle me! I pushed and kicked all my might and screamed as loud as I can!

I looked to the about to be unconscious Chelsie. I must have hit her head real bad.

She try to save me but she blacked out. I cried as the man put something over my mouth.

Slowly I started to daze out.

Then everything turned black. I passed out.

When I woke up I found myself in a prison cell. I was cuffed up. That was the first day I was rapped.

Ever sense that day I've never seen Chelsie or my family. Now I live in The Winding Isles pack as a slave. Everyday is pain and suffering by being beaten and whipped everyday. Not to also mention being rapped most of the time.

The only family i have left is my cell mate Sandra who has been in this place for two years when I came.

We fought together and went through this hell together.

As I laid down in my cell I looked through the barred window. I watched the moonlight shine on me. That when I relized what I must do.

Tomorrow......I have to escape!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Well.....There's your prologue! Hope you like it! I tried to put a lot of thought into it! Please Commet and vote and let me know if I need to change anything! My next update will be tomorrow I promise! I'm just so tired I almost passed out making this! That's what I get for staying up late last night. See ya later fellow fans!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 44K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
5.8M 33.3K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
54K 1K 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
576K 16.9K 56
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...