In The Bushes

By YOLO343

More

on the bus (Evan pov)
The bushes (Evan pov)
I finally got it (Jamie pov)
the next day (jamie pov)

The temptation (Jamie pov)

1K 6 0
By YOLO343

I saw him sitting there he was so cute. I had a gigantic crush on Evan,I've known him since 2nd grade. I've know Evan ever since 2nd grade. Everytime I saw him my knees melted. I need to make my move. I was super horny. I sat next to him. He just stared at me,and I could tell he had a boner. I grabbed his large penis and said "give me this and I'll give you something in return". The bus stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 4K 33
Polygamous Series Book: One Having devils as children, lunatics as wives and a coward for a husband all under one polygamous roof is an interesting s...
8.2K 224 27
《Raising Riley Sequel!》 Jackson Gray. My soon to be husband. It's been a year since high school ended. I'm going into my second year of college. Ril...
213K 6.5K 19
Completed! "Wait, only $300, you have to be kidding; if I have to fuck that and hope she doesn't smother me while doing so, I better get more than th...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...