Sugar •roman reigns•

By certifiedG

Although he has a wife, and a kid; the two thought it would only be a one time thing. Of course not, it just... More

prologue EDITED
01 EDITED
02 EDITED
03 EDITED
04 EDITED
05 EDITED
06 EDITED
07 EDITED
08 EDITED
09 EDITED
10 EDITED
11 EDITED
12 EDITED
13 EDITED
14 EDITED
16 EDITED
17 EDITED
18 EDITED
19 EDITED
20 EDITED
21 EDITED
22 EDITED
23 EDITED
24 EDITED
25 EDITED
26 EDITED
27 EDITED
28 EDITED
29 EDITED

15 EDITED

4.7K 162 38
By certifiedG

Zee's POV

He kissed me. It made no sense, we werent having sex, but we were out in public? I could feel his hands place themselves on my hips, and he pulled me into him closer. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. I never really paid attention to his lips until now, they were so soft like a cloud, and sweet like candy.

My fingers tangled in his soft, conditioned locks. Through the kiss, he laughed.

"Keep it PG baby girl." He whispers in my ear, then we were next in line. "Table for two, please."

"Right this way." The tall blonde waitress said. We followed her to our table, and Roman pulls out a chair for me. I thanked him, and took the seat.

"Drinks?" She asked, smiling through her bright red lips.

"Water." I say with a smile back.

"I'll have coffee. Black." She walks away, he turned all of his attention towards me. "What would you like to do today?"

I shrug, giving him a small smile. "Its up to you, I'm down for anything."

The lady returned, handing us our drinks. "I'll give you both a few to decide on what you'd like." I notice her give Roman a little wink, and she walked away giving her thin hips a sway.

I gave her a dirty glare as she went out of my view and sip on my water. It was silent, as we read our menus for the time we had until she came back, holding a coffee pot filled with coffee. "Refill?"

"Sure." He half smiled. She leaned, purposely, over him while she practically shoved her boobs in his face. I stood up, my knee slightly hitting the table.

"Excuse me, Rachel." I looked at her name tag, and fake smiled. "Get out of here. He's taken." She eyed me evilly, while studying my body. I put my hands on my hips and waited for her to leave.

She started laughing, "Look at you, you think you're so cool; but in reality I could kick your ass so hard. I mean you probably could sit on me with your fat ass and crush a few bones, fuck off. He's probably way more into me than you. Whale." She turned her back to me. Roman wasn't doing anything he just sat there speechless.

"So you're not going to do anything while this whore is trying to get in your pants?"

He pursed his lips, pushing her away but she went closer to him.

"Whatever, have fun." I started walking away but I felt my hand being pulled back. "What?" I ask him annoyed.

"Don't go. So what if that waitress is trying to get my number? I don't want it. I'm only yours." I looked over a little and saw her looking at us; so I kissed Roman. He kissed me back, pulling me closer to him. Rachel scoffed and walked away.

I smile through the kiss then pull back. "Can we leave this place and go somewhere else?"

"Just thinking the same thing." He interlocked our fingers and we walked out of there. "Not worth ruining the day for."

***

I sung quietly to myself as I traced Roman's bare chest. He looked so beautiful when he slept; I loved the feeling of our naked bodies intertwined after we had sex. In his sleep, he scoots closer to me, burying his head into my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair for awhile until my phone rang, I got out of bed quietly and pulled my panties on.

Grabbing it off the shelf, I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Zee?"

"Joelle? Hey, is everything okay?"

"No," she sobbed into the phone. "I'm scared. Mommy hit me and it hurts."

"Joelle," My heart was racing. "Put some clothes into your backpack and don't go out of your room. I'll be there in 5 minutes. Make sure your window is unlocked."

"Okay.." She whispers then hangs up. I threw on a T-shirt and some leggings then grabbed Roman's keys. Hopefully he wouldn't mind. I ran out of the room and hurried to his car.

Joelle's POV (Before the call with Zee)

"Mommy," I tugged on her shirt while she talked on the phone. "When is daddy coming home?"

"Hush, I'm busy."

"Mommy, I miss him." I whined, I haven't seen him since this morning when Sethy and I left.

"Go to your room, Jo. Now!"

"No, I want daddy!"

"Don't get an attitude with me, brat!" She pushed me away until I fell on the ground, hurting my leg. I started crying, and got back up again.

"MOMMY! Please don't ignore me."

"I have to go Ty. I'll talk to you later. Jo is getting on my nerves. Okay bye baby." I watched my mom look at me meanly. "What is your fucking problem, huh? You can't shut up for 2 minutes?!"

"Why are you calling Ty that?"

"Because I can, stop getting in my busy you little brat."

"Don't call me that, mommy." I cry harder. "Why can't you be nice like Zee! She at least treats me better!"

"What the fuck did you say?!" She slapped my arm.

"ZEE. IS. BETTER. THAN. YOU." I scream. Mommy tried grabbing me but I ran from her.

"Don't you run from me." She yells, grabbing me.

"Put me down." I cry, kicking her.

She threw me against the wall, and I hit my face hard. She repeatedly slammed my head into the wall until I was defenseless.

"M-mommy.." I whisper, "Stop, you're hurting me."

"I don't care! I'm getting so damn sick of your attitude. Why the hell did I want to have a kid! All you are is a mistake!" She walked away after throwing me on the ground; and slammed her bedroom door.

I used all my power to stand up and grab the house phone. Once I did, I limped to my own room, grabbing the piece of paper out of my jacket.

I copied the numbers into the phone and called Zee.

Once we got off the phone, I did what she asked and put clothes into my princess back pack, and I unlocked the window...

Zee's POV

I parked outside of the familiar house. I've only been here a couple times but that was enough to remember it. I walked around the house until I saw her room, then climb up the tree carefully. Once I got to her window, I pulled it up, slipping inside.

"Joelle, are you okay baby?!" I ask, studying her face. Her cheeks were swelled up turning a blue and purple color. She started crying once she saw me and gave me a hug.

"I don't want to be here anymore. Please take me away."

"I will, I promise. Where is your mom?" Joelle shrugged but then we heard her yelling.

"Joelle!" She came closer and I ran into the closet.

"Where is my phone?"

"I don't know..." Jo trailed off quietly.

"Its right there on your bed! You liar. Jesus christ."

I heard saw Galina slap Joelle through the cracked door. I open the door quickly, and grab ahold of Galina's hair, throwing her on the floor.

"Who do you think you are?! Hitting your own daughter for no reason!"

"Zee?! Why the fuck are you in my house?!"

"Joelle, go wait in the car. I'll be out in a minute." She did as she was told and ran out of her room. I turned all my attention to Galina who was now standing up.

"I expected more out of you as a mother. Why do you think you can abuse her for your own pleasure, huh? You're such a bitch Galina. She is going to do so much better now that she's out of this house. I can guarantee that you'll never see her again."

"You can't do that," she laughed. "That's my daughter. You can't come into my house and take her from me! She's mine!"

"You don't deserve her. You deserve nothing but to be in prison. And you think just because Roman is gone hella days of the year, that you can have a new guy over every single night? While he pays for everything around here? You are so low. Have fun with your life. Hope you get STD's." I smile and shove her into the wall, then headed outside to the car.

"You won't be seeing her anymore. I can promise you that I won't let her take you back." I drove off after mumbling to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 152 6
Dean and Seth have been a couple for four years, things are finally going perfect for them. Until one night after an argument Seth goes to a club by...
22.4K 721 47
The Shield are true brothers. They would do anything for each other, they would die for each other. What will happen when one member is betrayed by a...
139K 3.9K 58
If you read the Shield’s Recruitment you may think that Dean Ambrose and Stephanie Skye was a match made in heaven but what you didn’t see was what r...
40.8K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...