Behind the scenes

perfectlychim által

//DIECLARI\\ Clara has a boyfriend Diego Domínguez. They're together for 3 years now and Clari is really in l... Több

Chapter 1. Introduce
Chapter 2. Audition
Chapter 3. Mail
Chapter 4. CastMeeting
Chapter 5. Diego Ramos
Chapter 6. Focus
Chapter 7. First scene
Chapter 8. Flirting
Chapter 9. Dream
Chapter 10. Lake
Chapter 11. Just a kiss
Chapter 12. Tini's idea
Chapter 13. Sleepover
Chapter 14. His arms
Chapter 15. Clari's home
Chapter 16. Lustful
Chapter 17. Nearly caught
Chapter 18. Telling Tini
Chapter 19. Decision
Chapter 20. Cheated
Chapter 21. His family
Chapter 22. I chose you
Chapter 23. Cuddles
Chapter 25. He knows
Chapter 26. Telling everyone
Chapter 27. Twins?
Chapter 28. Mom
Chapter 29. No names?
Chapter 30. Abril and Giulio
Chapter 31. Giving birth
Epologue
A/N

Chapter 24. Pregnant

243 25 4
perfectlychim által

----2 months later----

This... This can't be true! What the hell? Why now? It also could wait a couple of years!

If you're asking why I'm panicking that much....

I'm pregnant! I'm freaking pregnant!

I know what you think 'why is she panicking about it? A baby is cute!'

Yeah, I also thought that a couple of months ago. But! I heard there's going to be a new Violetta season!

I can't show up with a bump! I don't want to be replaced! Hell, what do I have to do?

Luckily I've no scene today but Diego does. I haven't tell him yet and I don't know how I have to say this.

I can't call Tini because she also has a scene now. Maybe I can call María..?

Yeah I probably will call her. We're pretty close now even if she's Diego's sister she's here very often.

I pressed the call button and waited for her to pick up. "Hey Clara!" She said in a cheery voice.

"María! I've to tell you something and I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out and-"

"Clara! Calm the hell down! Just tell me in a CALM way what happened" she said in a voice what relaxed me a little.

"Okay... I'm pregnant" I breathed out. "Awh!!! That's so awesome!" She said happily.

"Awesome? They will replace me in Violetta and maybe Diego doesn't even want a baby!" I said panicking again.

"I'm sure Diego wants a baby. And don't worry about they replacing you. They won't, they can't find anyone as good as you" she said.

"Okay, thank you. I really need to go now. I'll call you if anything happens" I said.

"Okay, bye Clara!"

What do I've to do first now...?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.3K 28
3 years since Angie left Buenos Aires and German's regrets were bigger than usual but he had to move on. Soon he met a woman named Priscilla and who'...
89.5K 2.6K 45
(Based on the show "Violetta") Violetta can't help feeling bad after leaving Leon for Diego. She realizes she needs Leon more than ever. When Violet...
14.6K 1.3K 46
Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso has been working together for 3 years in Violetta and everything was always the best between them. They have been good f...
33.9K 758 28
The beautiful romance of angie and German from violetta . What happens after angie leaves for France ? Will she leave ? Will the to lovers ever be to...