The Taste of Blood [Fairy Tai...

By Dreya_san

[C O M P L E T E] Fairy Tail gets a new mysterious member who catches the attention of everyone in the guild... More

The Taste of Blood [Fairy Tail FanFic]
Chapter 1: The Sound of her Voice
Chapter 2: The Actions of the Girl
Chapter 3: The Given Chance
Chapter 5: The bridge
Chapter 6: The DragonSlayer
Chapter 7:The sad and happy memories
Chapter 8: The Mission
Chapter 9: The Dragon
Chapter 10: The Threat
Chapter 11: The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 12: The Past (part 2)
Chapter 13: The Past (Part 3)
Chapter 14: The Broad Action
Chapter 15: The one who needs to be saved
Chapter 16: The Fairies
Chapter 17: The Five-Member Guild
Chapter 18: The Jack of all trades
Chapter 19: The Master of None
Chapter 20: The Puppeteer
Chapter 21: The Kid
Chapter 22: The Muscles
Chapter 23: The Father
Chapter 24: The Witch
Chapter 25: The Wizard
Chapter 26: The Monster
Chapter 27: The Predicament
Chapter 28: The Blood of a Dragon
Chapter 29: The Leader
Chapter 30: The Guild
Chapter 31: The Guild's Mission
Chapter 32: The Sacrifice
Chapter 33: The Voice in Her Head
Chapter 34: The Blood, The Tears, The Guilt
Chapter 35: The Hello's and The Good Bye's
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 4: The answer

9K 266 37
By Dreya_san

I woke up late the day after. If we found out more about her magic, she'd have to leave?! Why?! What's so wrong about her magic?!

I woke up around ten o' clock, by then Aka and Kuro were already gone. They left a note saying thanks and reminding me of her statement the night before.

I went into panic mode! I immediately have to tell the others! I jumped of my bed, grabbed my towel and swiftly took a bath, no more relaxation. I put on any decent clothes I found and ran outside my house.

I couldn't relax... Especially after that statement! I have to tell the others! Before a certain someone does something to get the answer out of her!

----------------------

Aka....

A crowd was watching us from in front of the guild; all members of Fairy Tail were there except for Lucy. They came here to watch our game of tag, which was actually nowhere near then real game of tag.

Why are we playing tag? And why is there an audience?

Well, you see...

"Good Morning Aka!" Oh no... Not again.

"U-um... Good Morning Natsu." I hesitantly turned around and greeted him. I hope he won't pull another fail attempt to persuade me... Even if I don't want to give them answer, I still want to be challenged.

"Not again...” Seems like Kuro also had the same thoughts as me as she face palmed. "What type of 'persuading' will you do today?" she asked annoyed.

"I thought we should play tag!" My attention was caught by the word ‘tag’, which was the game that Wendy, Lucy, Charles, Kuro and I played yesterday.

"Isn't that a little too easy? How can you persuade me with that?" I asked while raising an eyebrow and wearing an observant look.

"Oh. It's no ordinary game of tag!" he answered with such energy... "The tag I'm talking about is much more extreme! Our running territory is the whole city and Kuro and Happy can help us."

"Aye sir!" from behind Happy flew and cheered. 

"Hmm... I approve of that. As long as I'll be with Aka." Kuro nodded.

"And... When we catch you... you have to spill the beans about your magic!" suddenly, from a table, Gajeel, with Lily, shouted at us. Seems like they heard us.

"Who said you can join?!" Natsu immediately became annoyed.

"I did." and Gajeel bluntly answered.

"U-uh... I want to join to!" and from behind me, Wendy, who was with Charles, also shouted. "Hehehe... Its sounds like fun... and I have to say... A chance like this only comes once in a while." she then gave me a close eyed smile while her hands were at the back, showing the honesty in her statement.

"Wait! So the three of you are chasing Aka? Is that even tag?!" Kuro objected.

"It's more like hunting..." I muttered.

"Let's just change some of it. No one said that three 'it's aren't allowed" Natsu has a point.

"So Do you agree with our terms?" he offered a hand. Looking around, Gajeel and Lily, Wendy and Charles, they were all wearing determined smiles.

If they catch me, I have to tell them... But if they don't, then I'll have fun.

I looked down and smiled.

"Seems like I don't have a choice"

Natsu cheered, and it got everyone's attention, which explains the crowd.

Natsu and Happy were getting ready, Gajeel and Panther Lily looked determined, and I think Wendy and Charles were strategizing.

"Kuro... What's our goal?" I asked her. 

She looked at me with seriousness and answered "To not let them catch us." I nodded as agreement "but let us not forget to have fun!" I was a little surprised when she said that, but I just then smiled. She's right, we'll have fun.

"Okay Aka! You have a 10 second head start!" Eh? I turned around to see if Natsu was serious. They were.

"Are sure?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yup." answered Wendy "It's three against one. You deserve a head start."

"If you don't want a ten second head start then we'll make it 5" then added Gajeel. "I've seen how fast you are and we have yet seen the power of your cat...”

"Okay then. I'll just put myself in an advantage. We start now?" Kuro held Aka's back and readied her wings.

"Ready" Started Lily.

"Get set..." then Charles.

"GO!" and Happy announced.

I just smirked and felt the very fast wind hit my body.

Natsu...

As Happy said go... We were all dumbfounded when Aka and Kuro flew away with such speed! Our mouths were left hanging. It's like they already reached a mile in just a blink of an eye.

"Is that Kuro's special skill?" asked Wendy as she gasped.

"Tsk. We shouldn't have given her a head start! Let's go Lily!" "Got it!" Lily got Gajeel and also flew away.

I knew trying to catch Aka wouldn't be easy. But this just makes me all fired up!

"We're comin' to get you Aka! Happy!" "Aye sir!" We both shouted as we left.

"Let's go Charles!" "Right!" Then Wendy and Charles followed.

This signals the start of our pursuit of Aka! She better get ready, because we'll catch her!

Author...

The four Dragon Slayers started their very unique game of tag, leaving the guild mates waiting for results.

Tired and catching her breath, Lucy arrived and caught everyone's attention.

"Oh hey there Lucy." Gray greeted.

"What happened to you?" then Erza was concerned.

Lucy took a while to answer, but as soon as she caught her breath "Where's Aka and Kuro?!" she asked with a panicked voice.

"They just left... Natsu formulated another plan about getting the answer out of her." Answered Erza, looking confused.

"Why? Is there a problem?" queried Gray.

"We have to stop them! Or else--"

"What?!"

----------------------------- 

Aka...

We finally got far. Every time I looked back, there was no sign of Natsu and the others. It means we're far ahead. We're in a very unfamiliar alleyway in Magnolia city. I don't know where we are... and I doubt that Natsu and the others could find us that easily.

"Kuro you can put me down now. You need to rest." I told Kuro. I could feel her exhaustion. Her flying is a little wobbly and our speed is below average. Using high speed flying really sucks up all her magic.

"No... I can still fly. I don't need to rest. And if you can't fly... you'll be in a disadvantage and the chances of them catching you would be high!" she has a point.

"Don't worry Kuro. We're far ahead. They won't catch us" I just said and jumped off.

"Aka!" she shouted in concern but I just landed safely on my feet.

"Come here and rest in my arms. I'll just walk for the mean time." I opened up my arms to her and waited for her to come down.

She was about to fly towards me... but then looked shocked for some reason. "Aka, run!!"

"Muwahahaha! I found you!" that voice...

Out of nowhere... a ball of black smoke was about to hit me, but luckily I dodged it.

It's him... This is his magic. His poisonous smoke! I covered my mouth and nose with my sleeves so I couldn't breathe it in... But it's so poisonous... it's hurting my eyes.

"Aka! Are you okay?!" Kuro shouted as she was about to fly to my aid.

"Kuro, run!" but I stopped her "It's dangerous here! Get help!"

Kuro was hesitant but she nodded and left in high speed. Good girl. I can be at ease just knowing your safe... now time to face this jerk.

"I should've finished you off at my mission!" I shouted as I ripped off my sleeves and tied it on my mouth and nose as a gas mask.

"Little girl. I'll make you pay for putting my allies in jail!" as soon as the smoke cleared...

A bald, shirtless guy with an eye patch, two swords behind him, and carrying two poisonous smoke bombs in each hand appeared in front of me. Tsk. He still looks as weak as ever.

"This time... I'll finish you off for sure."

Lucy...

"What the hell is this?! Why did you stop our game?!" "And why did you tie us up?!" Both Natsu and Gajeel shouted respectively.

"It's because you two just won't stop for a second! Geez." Gray face palmed and shook his head.

"Then why didn't you tie up Wendy too?!" asked Natsu.

"Because Wendy listened to us!" then Erza gave a punch to Natsu's head.

"You should've just listened to them" Wendy laughed forcefully.

After I told the others from the guild about what Aka said, Erza, Gray and I immediately decided to terminate the game. We caught up to them, but when we told them to stop, Natsu and Gajeel were too stubborn to listen, even if we told them that we have something important to say... they still continued on. That's why they ended up being tied by Erza. Those dunderheads

"Hurry up and say what you have to say already! We still have to catch Aka!" Natsu squirmed under the rope, shouting all about the game.

"It's all about this game. Stop it already." I said with my voice full of concern.

"And why should we do that?" Gajeel raised a brow.

"It's for Aka's sake." then added Gray.

"What do you mean?" inquired Panther Lily.

"Aka told me last night that if we find out about her magic... then she'd have to leave Fairy Tail!"

I shouted it out. My statement left everyone silenced. Erza and Gray looked worried while the three dragonslayers and their exceeds looked shocked.

"Aka... said that?" uttered Happy.

"What?! No way that's true." Natsu had a face of disbelief.

"It is! She said it herself!" I answered with a plead.

"Why? What's so wrong about her magic that of we find out... she'd have to leave?!" Natsu shouted in frustration.

"I want to know that too... I can't read Aka very well. She's a closed book... and I feel that she's hiding something very sad." I held my chest. The thought was so painful. What is Aka hiding?

"I'll make her tell us!"

But to my surprise... the message still didn't reach him... It still didn't reach Natsu.

"Aka won't escape me that easily." wasn't he listening?!

"Natsu! Stop your curiosity! Do you want Aka to leave?!" shouted Erza but instead of cowering away from her glare, Natsu glared back.

"After making her spill about her magic... I'll then persuade her to stay! I won't allow her to leave Fairy Tail without even trying to stop her! Aka is now a part of our family and family share their problems! I'll make Aka see that!"

His speech probably reached us all. Even in a time when there is only one option... Natsu will make another. An option where his friends and him are happy.

He's awesome that way.

"Hmph. Nice thinking dunderhead." snorted Gray.

"Who are you calling dunderhead?!" then Natsu breathed fire at him.

*SLAAASH!*

Erza then cute off the rope that tied the two dragon slayers with her own sword. "You have a game to continue, don't you?" she smiled at both of them as she looked proud "Go on."

Natsu and Gajeel had a successful grin and they both got fired up.

"Alright! Now that that's taken care of! Let's go find Aka!" Natsu was about to walk away... but then he noticed something in the sky. "Hey... isn't that Kuro?"

We all directed our sight above... To find Kuro flying towards us like a missile. What is she doing here? Shouldn't she be with Aka?

"Everyone! Please help! Aka is in danger!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 80 28
A strange woman comes to Fairy Tail asking for Natsu Dragneel. What will the guild think of her when they realise she is Natsu's long lost sister and...
174K 4.1K 12
Lucy and Levy's dragon slayers are acting a bit strange and when they find out why, they are in for quite the surprise. Disclaimer: I do not own any...
776 42 4
"𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖬𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦. 𝖲𝖮 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭�...
176K 5.4K 24
It was like any normal day. The pink haired Dragon Slayer woke up from bed leaving his home with his exceed to the Fairy Tail guild hall. When they g...