Twins and Bestfriends: Thug L...

By GoldenNarratives

Beauty and her Bestfriend met two boys that'll change their lives forever. Will they accept all the changes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 5

100K 2.8K 381
By GoldenNarratives

*Thursday* (I'm just gone say how everybody wake up and their POV at school)

Carnell's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEEEEPPP* I groan and hit the off button. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my hygeine. I went through my closet and found a white v neck, grey sweats, a black pullover jacket that says "Cool Story Bro" and some black Nikes. It was cold this week. I grabbed my phone and keys then went downstairs for breakfast. My momma was standing at the counter eating. " Morning baby" She said between bites. "Morning" I yawned. I went to the stove and there was eggs, bacon, sausage, and grits. I put all that on my plate and sat down. My phone started to ring. It was Jayla. When I read it I got sad and pissed. I grabbed my keys and went to pick her up.

RJ's POV

*RING RING RING RING" I yawned and hit the off button. I got out of bed and did my hygeine. It was cold today so I went in my closet and picked out a plain white shirt, a black hoodie with a gold tiger and my jean vest. Then, I threw on some black jeans and my black and gold Nikes. I walked downstairs and seen Carnell and my momma sitting down talking and eating. "Morning everybody" I groaned. I'm not a morning person. "Mornin" they both said. I smelled food so I went in and fixed me a plate. I sat at the table and we talked. Carnell walked out pissed. I wonder what's up with him. I left not too long after that.

Beauty's POV

How many drinks would it take you to leave with me?
Girl you look good and I got money but I don't wanna waste my time
In the back of mind I'm hoping you would say 2 or 3
You look good we came to party-

I hit ok on my alarm and got up. I went to my bathroom and did my hygeine. I went in my closet and chose a black pullover with pink crosses, pink pants, and my black uggs. I wore my hair curly with a black headband and pink and black bracelets. I walked downstairs and grabbed a apple, my keys, and my galaxy and headed out the door. When I got in the car Jayla sent me a text I read it and my heart dropped. I crunk my car up and drove to school.

When I got there I seen Jay in front of the school, she looked tired. I walked up to her and gave her a hug and walked with her to our secret spot where we talked about things. She looked at me with so much anger and sadness. I just wanted her to tell me what exactly happened.

Jayla's POV

"Tell me exactly what happened." Beauty said. I took a deep breath and I started talking.

*FLASHBACK OF INCIDENT*

I was home watching tv in my room. My so called mother was in the front room when I heard the door slam. "Where is she!?" I heard a deep ass voice yell at her. My mom started crying. I heard a big smack then it was silent. I hid under my bed and tried not to cry. My room door creaked open and I covered my mouth. I seen someones shoes by my face. "Come out, come out wherever you aaareee" He sung. My phone started ringing and he pulled me by my hair. I started screaming for help and he punched me in my face. Then he threw me on the bed and raped me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

By the time I finished we were both crying. The bell rung and we walked silently to class together. When I sat down by Carnell he wouldn't even look me in the face. I tried talking to him and he ignored me. I even tried to grab his hand and he pushed me off. So I left him alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's a little short. I'll TRY to update more often.

-Kio ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
390K 15.8K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..
539 20 24
Book 1 in the His Constellation Series She is a hopeless romantic and just loves romance but what she wants more than anything is she wants someone...
1.5K 94 35
A 17 year old girl will she get what she wants or will she get the worst present a person could ever get ? read and find out !!