Your blood (Gaara love story)

Av Ninjasauras

COMPLETE Kaien is a thirteen year old girl with no family, no past, and a curious means to be alive. For as l... Mer

Part II - An exhausting battle
Part III - Chasing Sasuke
Chapter IV - observer
Chapter V - Teaching at the Academy; an awkward goodbye
Part VI - Jump into action
Chapter VII -- My Hero; control yourself
Chapter VIII - First kiss
Part IX - Departure, and a new sensei
Chapter X
Chapter XI - Jealousy looks wrong on you
Chapter XII - surprise?
XIII - losing it
XIV - "It's a trap!" "No duh!!"
XV - Boredom
Chapter XVI - Returning home
Chapter XVII - Debt
Chapter XVII- Freedom spoilt
Chapter XIX - Karma (final chapter!)

Chapter I - Strange links

44.2K 504 206
Av Ninjasauras

Part one-takes place just after the invasion of konoha arc. The plot is mixed up a little, the fight between Naruto and Gaara hasn't happened yet.

I ran and ran until I could run no further. Why did they leave me? Was I not good enough? I punched the wall, leaving a large crack in the brickwork, then nursed my newly throbbing hand before setting off again. Why did they do this to me? They said, he said, that they would look after me. So why?!

"Kisame! Itachi! I'm sorry!" I called after them, tears falling down my face. No reply.

"I won't be weak anymore! Just... don't leave me here!" I dropped to my knees by the wall, then curled up and hugged them to my chest. I wiped the tears away angrily, refusing to believe they had abandoned me. I stared intently towards where I had seen them last, hoping to see them come around the corner, until my eyes drifted shut and I fell asleep.

* * *

"Hey, are you okay?" came a quiet voice, bringing me out of my uneasy slumber. I almost leapt up in joy. They had come back for me! I opened my eyes to see a pink haired girl crouching in front of me, a concerned expression on her face. It wasn't them. I drooped a little, tears forming in my eyes.

"What's the matter?" she asked kindly; it reminded me of the kind words Itachi would speak if ever I was upset. I leapt up, furious, waveringly pulling out a kunai, prepared to fight. How dare she! The blonde haired boy she was with gasped.

"Sakura-chan!" he charged up and got in front of her. He glared at me, and I glared right back. "Why are you trying to hurt her?! She was only trying to help!" he was getting all up in my face, and it was putting me on edge. Suddenly he fell to the floor, a lump on his head.

"Naruto! You idiot! She's obviously just scared!" the girl, Sakura, fumed. I clutched the kunai tighter, then took a deep breath, steadying myself. It didn't help that I was running on empty, and hadn't slept at all these past few nights. I skittered back a few steps when a man with white spiky hair and a mask appeared next to Sakura.

"Sakura, calm down. Naruto is just... lacking in certain area's." the man said. I pressed my back against the wall, getting more nervous as the time went by, running through the defensive stances I knew from Itachi's teachings. After all, he had focused on that more than anything.

"You guys, we need to get going. We're expected back at the village." another boy said.

General POV

Sasuke watched his team, bored as usual, not anticipating it when the girl flew through the air and knocked him over. He tried to get the red haired girl off him while she hugged him tightly.

"Itaaachiiii... you came back for me... I knew you would..." he tried again to push her off, then realised what she had said.

"Itachi?! What do you know about my brother?!" he yelled, not succeeding in getting her off, for she had fallen asleep, and her arms were still clamped around his waist. Eventually Kakashi and Naruto went and helped him up, at the same time Kakashi managed to unhook the sleeping girl from him. He then tried to calm Sasuke.

"But she knows something about Itachi!" he fumed.

"Maybe so, but it seems she hasn't slept properly in weeks. It might not even be the same Itachi." Kakashi reasoned.

"But it must be the same one, Kakashi! She thought I was him!"

"Coincidence." as always, Kakashi-sensei stayed infuriatingly calm, and carried the girl to the hospital. Once she had been checked up Kakashi went through to the room. She was awake.

"Are you going to tell me who you are?" the jounin asked calmly, and the girl glared at him.

"Where is Itachi?!" she demanded. Kakashi saw a chance in this.

"I will tell you if you tell me who you are."

The girl sighed, but decided to answer.

"My name is Kaien. No last name. Now tell me where Itachi is!"

"I'm afraid I do not know Itachi." Kakashi said, and then he gasped and his body convulsed as Kaien entered his mind. She was confused to find that he was being honest.

"You really don't know Itachi, do you, Kakashi?" she said sadly, a lump in her throat.

"No, I'm afraid not. But... how do you know my na-ah!" he cut off as he caught sight of the hand sign and his body paralysed again. Then she released.

"Then... who was the boy outside I mistook for Itachi?" she asked, tears falling onto the bedsheets.

"Uchiha Sasuke. Itachi's younger brother."

My POV

My eyes widened at that.

"I thought Itachi was the last Uchiha!"

"No, he left Sasuke alive."

The door flung open and crashed into the wall, revealing the furious looking Uchiha. He charged over to me and grabbed me by the neck. Kakashi sighed, but seemed confident that I would be fine. Well, at least he knew strength when saw it.

"What do you know of my brother?!" the raven haired boy demanded, his grip on my throat tightening.

"You... look just like him... Itachi..." I smiled, softly running my thumb over his cheek. "But... not as mature..."

I put my hand over his wrist and pressed softly, and he gasped as his grip on my neck loosened, and his arm fell limply to his side. He, and Naruto and Sakura who were gaping from the doorway, failed to notice the subtle hand signs I had been performing.

"Itachi could also block the early stage of my jutsu." I said calmly, sitting back down on the bed. I smiled at the Uchiha boy, and he glared at me.

"What did you do to me?!?!" he grunted, and I could tell he was trying to move his arm.

"She stopped the blood flow to your arm." Kakashi said, and I looked at him and gasped; he was focusing on me, and his left eye had been uncovered. There was something about that eye...

"Are you an Uchiha too?!" I asked, and he shook his head. Then how..?

"Uh, hello?! Sensei! And you, red-haired girl! Sasuke-kun's arm?!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm not holding the jutsu anymore, it will wear off in a few minutes." I smiled at him again, I couldn't get over the resemblance between him and Itachi. He was already getting some movement back.

"That jutsu... what is it?" Kakashi asked, concerned.

"Like it? Its a little jutsu I created while alone in my room at night, when the rats would scurry under my bed. They scared me at first, then when I was five, I was practising the hand-signs shishou had taught me, and suddenly all the rats were frozen, under my control. After a while, I developed it so that I could stop their blood flow all together, just by looking at them." I smiled darkly, then giggled. "I don't do that to friends though. You are friends, right?"

Kakashi sweat dropped.

'what a strange kid...' he thought.

"Well of course you are! You brought me here to get well, after all!" I said in a bright voice, and then grinned widely, the dark and dangerous look on my face disappearing. They all looked slightly concerned. Kakashi even called a nurse to check I didn't have a brain tumor or something, which offended me greatly.

"Naruto!" I called, and the blonde looked at me with those big blue orbs that very much matched my own.

"What? You're so annoying, believe it!" he clearly still hadn't forgiven me for pulling a kunai on Sakura. I just smiled at him.

"You're so cute! Aww, like a little kitty!" I squealed girlishly, jumping up and pinching his cheeks where his whiskers were while he blushed and the others snickered.

"Hey get off me!" he yelled as I hugged him. He was oddly recognisable, for some odd reason I couldn't place. I looked at him for a minute.

"Have I seen you somewhere before?" I squinted at him, there was something about his face...

"No way! I'd remember someone as annoying as you!" he said, but I ignored him and went over to my bag.

"I'm leaving now!" I announced, but the Uchiha kid stopped me; evidently he had regained feeling in his arm.

"Kakashi... we should take her with us..." he said to his sensei, and Kakashi nodded.

"Who says I'm going with you?! I have someone I have to find!" That was me, irritated now. Who did these people think they were?!

"Look, we have just finished our mission here, so we should be home now, but instead we elongated our time helping you! I haven't had ramen in a week! You owe us this at least!" Naruto fumed.

"It seems you know something about a certain person we are... interested in. So if you would come with us..." Kakashi reasoned.

I pouted, and my stomach growled.

"Fine. If you buy me lunch." I smiled brightly when he nodded.

* * *

"Itadaki-masu!" I said, licking my lips as I broke my chopsticks, digging into the noodles. I swallowed a mouthful and sighed happily.

"What is this?! It is the best thing I've ever eaten!" I exclaimed, shoving more into my mouth.

"You've never had ramen before?!" Naruto exclaimed, and I stared at him blankly, shrugged, and then continued my meal.

"Itachi-sensei would- occasionally sneak- me some of his- dango when he could." you said between mouthfuls. "Pein-sama was very- strict on my diet."

Kakashi just looked at me, seeming to process what I'd said.

"Ahh, Gochisou-sama!" I smiled happily, and leaned back in my seat, my hands resting over my full belly. Not only was that the best thing I'd ever eaten, that bowl of ramen was also the largest amount of food I'd ever had in one sitting! I felt positively stuffed! I noticed the others staring at me, and frowned.

"She eats even quicker than Naruto!" Sakura whispered, and I just grinned at her. Eventually they got over it, though, and finished their meals.

"How could you, sensei? I need more than just three bowls!" Naruto wailed, and I laughed.

"Naruto we have a long way to walk. If you eat too much you'll be sick again." Kakashi pointed out, and Naruto dropped his head to the table top, groaning.

Eventually they turned on me.

"Well then? Are you going to explain how you know my brother?" Sasuke asked, calmly this time.

"It's quite simple, really. I was found as a young baby by the Akatsuki. They brought me up, and one day, a few years back, this new guy showed up. Pein-sama thought that his abilities would come in handy for the organisation, so let him join. Then he became my new sensei." I smiled, remembering it.

"But that doesn't explain how come we found you out there..." Kakashi said slowly, and I frowned and screwed my eyes tight shut to prevent the tears I knew were coming.

"They... abandoned me... I wasn't strong enough... too weak..." I tried to stop the tears as the worked their way down my cheeks. I wiped them away, only for them to be replaced by twice as many.

"But why would they do such a horrible thing?!" Sakura asked, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. I flinched, but left it.

"I don't know... I-" I was sobbing now. "I was too weak! They wouldn't have any need for someone like me!"

Naruto, who had only just noticed that I was crying, turned around and said, "Hey, are you okay?"

I looked at his sincere face and smiled a little through the tears. I wiped my eyes, embarassed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Its just..." I smiled sadly, "I'm a little worried, ya know? I have nowhere to go, cuz I always lived with those guys..."

"Well why don't you come back to the leaf village with us?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Now Naruto, don't put such pressure on her-" Kakashi said.

"I'd love to!" I beamed.

So I went to Konoha with Kakashi and team 7, and once the fifth Hokage had initialized me, I joined team 7, and helped them out on missions and stuff.

-Three months later-

I danced around the street, running up onto the roofs.

"Hey, give that back, Kaien!" Naruto yelled, chasing after me, but not nearly fast enough to catch up.

"Nyaa, Naruto, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that!" I teased, poking my tongue out at him, and waving the Ichiraku token in front of his face.

"Argh! You little..!" he shrieked as I laughed and ran off once again. Eventually I let him catch up and snatch the ticket.

"Haha! I got it!" and then he realised he was in the middle of a jump across the roof tops, and was about to fall when I caught him and swung him up.

"Uh, thanks..." he laughed awkwardly.

"Don't mention it! You're my teammate, and- Oh, a kitty!" I exclaimed, and Naruto watched as I disappeared to chase the cat, which ran away.

"Man that girl seriously worries me sometimes..." Naruto scratched his head.

"Nyaa, just means you care, Naru-chan!" I said as I popped up behind him, cuddling the now purring kitten.

"Agh! Don't do that!" he yelled, and I just laughed.

"Uzumaki Naruto and Kaien? The Hokage wishes to see you in her office immediately." and then the jounin disappeared.

"I wonder what Grandma-Tsunade wants?" Naruto wondered out loud as we walked into the Hokage's office.

"Beats me." I replied, letting go of the cat and shrugging.

"Um, you two, I think she wants to talk to you, Kaien, seperately first." Shizune said, and I nodded and stepped through the doors.

"Lady Hokage, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Kaien. You know that we are currently undergoing research into Orochimaru's whereabouts?" she said, standing up.

"Yes..?" I said, unsure how this related to me. I mean, Orochimaru quit the Akatsuki ages ago. And I never liked him. He was creepy, and tried to hurt my sensei.

"While he was out, one of our jounin uncovered some information on the Akatsuki, and it revealed some information on you..."

"What kind of information..?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"You know that you were taken, right?"

"Yes. I do. What exactly is this about?!" I demanded, impatient, and the Hokage sighed.

"Naruto, I know you're listening. You might as well come through, too." she called, and Naruto walked through the door, grinning sheepishly.

"Anyway, the information revealed that you were stolen from this village. And there is only record of one child going missing that fits."

Naruto glared at the ceiling impatiently.

"I don't get what this has got to do with me! Why do I have to be here?!" he demanded, and the Hokage glared at him.

"Because we have reason to believe that Kaien is your sister, Naruto!"

Dun dun duuuunnnnn! Omigod! Or ohmysasuke as Ino would say. Lolz! Anyway, look out for part two! And don't forget to comment, fan, and vote! XO

EDIT-

I have changed it from 'you' to 'I' on this chapter, and edited some of the content. The next 4 chapters may still be 'you' though, but I'm working on it! I'm still editing!

Why? Cuz I read through this story from the beginning, and actually thought, 'Man, Kaien seems a right Mary-Sue!' so I'm editing it. That, and my honorifics are wrong.

And remember, FAN VOTE AND COMMENT 8D

Sayonara mina-san!!

KTHXBAI ;D

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.1K 132 15
You remember the sand siblings right, there's Kankurō, Temari, Gaara and Suna, Gaara's twin sister.. no it's true Suna is Gaara's little sister she i...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
349 11 19
Kairi is an only child who was born to Ria Senju and Jushido Uchiha. Yes, you heard right. Kairi is the first to be born with both Uchiha and Senju...
305 13 5
•••○○○○○••• (Y/n) your average 17 year old girl who was satisfied with her peaceful life dies in an accident, Later she accepted the deal with a bore...