Classic Rock, Metal and Alter...

By sweatingbullets

Cute One Shots / Imagines for all of you who are obsessed with Classic Rock, Metal or Alternative Bands. If... More

Requests!
Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin
Dave Mustaine - Megadeth
Paul Simonon - The Clash
Roger Daltrey - The Who
George Harrison - The Beatles
Jim Root - Slipknot
Jim Morrison - The Doors
Bob Dylan - Singer/Songwriter
The End
Back From The Dead (?)
Brian Jones - The Rolling Stones

Marilyn Manson

2.7K 62 17
By sweatingbullets

for  MagicalMysteryFan

"(Y/N)!" called out your boyfriend, Brian. But everyone called him Marilyn.

"Almost ready!" you said. Marilyn was getting inpatient, he was supposed to be taking you out today but you didn't like any of your clothes.

Thirty minutes passed and you still weren't ready. Marilyn was now getting concerned and walked into your bedroom and found you sitting on the end of the bed in just your underwear.

"What's going on, (Y/N)?" he asked, sitting next to you with his arm around you.

"There's nothing to wear" you said, looking at the mess you made on the floor.

Marilyn laughed and then said "What's all this?"

"This is all crap" you replied.

"Let me have a look" he said, looking through all your clothes.

He found a black dress and suggested you wear it. You didn't want to wear it because you had worn it too much. Marilyn kept suggesting things to wear but nothing was good for the day.

"Well" he said, sitting back down "It seems there is nothing for you to wear"

You shrugged, still half naked.

Marilyn rubbed your back to try and make you feel better and then suddenly got an idea. "I know!"

"What?" you asked.

"What if you wear these?" he said holding out a pair of your comfy pajamas.

"Pajamas?" you asked.

"Yes. I think it's perfect clothes for a girl who needs snuggles and movies, don't you?" he said, smirking.

"Aww, I love you, Brian." you said hugging him tight.

"Marilyn" he said, reminding you. "But I love you too, (Y/N)"

You and Marilyn got changed into your pajamas and laid together holding each other, not caring about a single thing but one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 297 10
Vivien - a girl with lots of problems - needs to move houses. She'll meet 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 very special in her way but what will it lead to?
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
7K 55 15
"Principessa" "What" "It means Princess" "let's be badass" "you already were" 21 in alessioscalzotto