Can Someone Save Me?? (Justin...

By cupcakesRmine2

Jordyn Jay is just like any other teenager. haveing crushes, stressing out over lots of things, and living th... More

Can Someone Save Me?? (Justin Bieber Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 13

1.2K 15 0
By cupcakesRmine2

Jordyn: Who are you??

??????: *disgused voice* No one you need to know!*blind folds Jordyn and ties her hands behind her back*

Jordyn: Then what do you want form me?!

??????: Justin!

Jordyn: I don't have Justin! Niether do I want him!!

??????: But I've heard that he likes you.

Jordyn: From who??!

??????: Justin himself...

Jordyn: Is this Olivia?..

??????: Yess it is!

Jordyn: Then can you please un-blind fold me?!

Olivia: Whatever as longas you answer my questions*un-blind folds her*

Jordyn: Thank you! now what do you want?!

Olivia: Like I said before.. I want Justin!

Jordyn: I dont have him! If you want him, have him, he doesnt care about me and I dont care!! *tears came out*

Olivia: Then why are you crying you big baby?!

Jordyn: Because,, because... I care about him..

Olivia: Care for him all you want but by the end of the night hes going to be mine!

Jordyn: Go ahead!! Its not like he wants me!!..

Olivia: Good! And keep it in your head because if you talk to him ever again, then just get ready for the biggest beat down in your life.. Got it?!

Jordyn: Yeahh.. I got it..

Olivia: Good girl* unties her hands* Now leave!!

She can have him all she wants, I dont care.. Actually I do care but whatever, it doesnt matter.. And trust me she can't give me a beat down more then my parents can.. I ran home, ran through the door, and into my room... I cut my other arm but I only did about seven or eight cuts.. When I was done I ended up remembering my parents are out of town! They won't be back till Sunday! Yess! I did nothing the rest of the day, it was now 7:00pm and I was just downstairs watching tv..

*Knock, Knock*

I wonder who that could be.. I walked down to the door and opened it. There stood Justin.. I didnt know what to do at the moment.. I wanted to jump in his arms and kiss him with soo much passion and find out why he was here, on the other hand I wanted to slam the door in his face.. I choose part of option one..

Jordyn: Justin,, why are you here?

Justin: Look I know your mad at me for telling and I mean it when I say, I am really sorry! Jordyn, I just wanted to save you! I wanted to be the one to help you excape the pain, I wanted to be your knight in shining armer! I love you and I swear if I could I would take your place everytime you get hurt. Even its from your parents to a little paper cut.. And I want to know if you love me for real back but I might of lost your love from a mistake I made and I would take it back if I could, but its the past and I can't.. And I would never want to hurt you, not physically, mentally, nor emtionally! But If you don't love me back.. Then I understand.. * walks off*

I was crying by the time he was done with his speech.. Justin I do love you but you wouldnt understand why I cant tell you! I ran up to my room and just cut myself some more. I cut till I couldn't anymore.. I didnt even count how many times I did but there was a lot of them... I keep crying and crying and crying.. I just couldn't stop! Justins little speech played over and over in my head, which made me cry harder.. I hate Olivia! I just don't want to be humilated more, exspecially in front of Justin.. ..

*Knock,Knock* 

 Oh my god! That scared me! Now who could it be?? I walked down stairs and opened the door.. Great it was Olivia..

Jordyn: What do you want you life screwer!!?

Olivia: Heyy now! No need for names! You didnt do what I told you..

Jordyn: Um Yeahh I did! The only thing I said to him was 'why are you here?' He explained and left! There was no more too it! Ok? Now leave!

Olivia: You know what?! I really dont like your attitude!*smakes her across the face*

Jordyn: Can you please leave?? Im asking you nicely.. And if you don't leave I'll,, I'll..

Olivia: You'll what?! Call Justin over to save you?! Noo that wont work!

Jordyn: No I'll just call the cops and say you were traspassing!

Olivia: Fine you get your way now but wait for school on Monday!!*Runs off*

Oh my god! Why couldn't I just have a normal life?! I think I finally found love and guess what! I can't have it.. Can someone please save me??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...