|| You Were Everything To Me...

By ShivjeetBharti

This is a story about friendship and love. Story about Kudrat, a punjabi girl who is beautiful, intelligent... More

Her First Love ❤
Her Dream & To Be Dream ❤
Newfound Friendship ❤
Friendship And Love ❤
Love But No Love ❤
Heart Connections ❤
The Unknown Feelings❤
Heartly Changes ❤
Shyness Personified ❤
Realizations ❤
Like Or Love ❤
Is This Love? ❤
Pehla Nasha, Pehla Khumaar ❤
Tingling Sensations ❤
Shattered Dreams ❤
Pain ❤
Escape Game ❤
Preet Kare Dukh Hoye ❤
Love, Life, Pain ❤
Not Supposed To ❤
Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai ? ❤
Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan ❤
New Progresses ❤
Deleting Memories ❤
No Way Back ❤
Time To Live Your Dream❤
Der Se Hua Magar ❤
Yes, I Do ❤
The Confession ❤
End Or The Beginning ❤

Slipping Away ❤

296 18 0
By ShivjeetBharti

||You Were Everything To Me||

Chapter-18

**Arjun's P.O.V**

"Arjun. Putt ena time lagda ae paani peen nu?(Arjun. Does it take so long to drink a glass of water ? )"I heard Dad  speaking from the hall.

"Aaya papa(Coming Papa) "I said and then heard sound of giggling coming from the hall.

"I want to talk about something important. Meet me at the lake today. 11 am sharp. I have to leave right now. Otherwise he will take my class here only. "I said to her and she just nodded.

"Ptani ki hoya ae tainu. Gaa waang mundi hilaayi jaandi ae bss. Time naal aa jawin( I don't know what happened to you. You are nodding just like a cow. Come on time.  )"I said and left the kitchen to join dad and her parents.

After five minutes, she came with tea and we just chit chatted while having our morning tea.

She was still sitting like a silent bee. "Hun je ehne edan karya main buthi tod deni ae ehdi( If she will behave like this now, I will smack her face)"I mumbled to myself which didn't go unheard by dad.

"Kihdi buthi todni ae?( Whose face you are planning to smack ? )He asked me.

"hain!! Ki? Chalna ni ghare. Late hogya ae(What ? Don't you want to go home ? We are late. "And I changed the topic.

Why the hell she don't understand that I don't like her silent. She looks beautiful in her cheerful avtaar. She knows she is the only friend I have.

We as in me and dad left her home at 7:30. And I was desperately waiting for clock to show 11. I have so much to tell. I need to share so much with her and then I have to ask her about her this strange behavior. What has happened to her !

********
"Kithe reh gayi !!( Where is she ! )"Arjun was talking to himself and moving in to and fro motion, waiting for Kudrat.

"I am sorry. Was stuck in the traffic." Kudrat said catching her breath as she climbed the stairs hurriedly.

"Finally tuc aa hi gaye. Kadon da wait kari jaana main( Finally you are here. I am waiting for since long. )"He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry"Kudrat again appologized in a very low tone.

Arjun held her right shoulder and made her sit on the bench.

"Pehla ta eh dss tainu hoya ki ae?(First of all you tell me - what happened to you ? )"He asked her while staring at her face.

Kudrat felt his gaze and her heartbeat increased.

"Why he is doing this? Why he is making it difficult for me!!"Kudrat asked herself.

"What I am supposed to say to him? "Kudrat was still playing KBC with herself when he shook her.

"Kuch v taan ni( Nothing)"Kudrat said looking at lake which was dangerously calm in the summer noon.

There was pin drop silence and very few people were around.

"Meriyan akhan ch dekh ke bol(Look into my eyes and say it again. )"She heard him and her heartbeat increased yet again which was already at high pace.

She was already having difficult time around him and now he was asking her to look into his eyes.

She didn't trust herself with this. She knew she would lose control over her emotions once she would look into his eyes. That was why she was avoiding him since morning.

"But what is Arjun's fault in all this. I am his best friend. He wants to see me happy and wants to share things with me and here I am ignoring him. Kudrat this is not fair. Your love is not above your friendship. You can't do this injustice to him"She talked to herself mentally.

"Main theek aa bilkul(I am completely fine) "She lifted her eye lashes up and looked into his eyes.

" Akhan kyun sujiyan ne ( Why your eyes are swollen ? )"Arjun asked.

"Haanji. Oh raati novel(Yes. Last night. Novel." Kudrat said.

This was the only way to escape from his questions. If Arjun thought that her swollen eyes were result of her habit of overnight reading , then it was the easiest way.

"Pta c mainu. Jhalli jehi. ( I knew it. You are totally mad)"Arjun said and slapped her forhead.

"Thank god. She is okay. I was afraid for her. I have never seen her like this before but today she was looking different. A different kind of pain was visible in her eyes. But thank god it was because of the sad story she read yester night. I have told her so many times not to cry. But girls really can't help. Why don't she understand that I can't see her like this ? I like her chirpy and cheerful. My life is already full of miseries and problems. But whenever I spend time with her , I feel light. And she was the one who solved Jasmine's matter. I have to talk to her about Jasmine. "Arjun was talking to himself mentally.

"Jasmine. Oh yes. Jasmine" Arjun said and she turned her head towards him and then again looked at the lake.

"Dekh tere ae novel de chakkar ch eni important gal reh gayi(See. Because of this novel thing, I forgot to tell you about important thing. )"Arjun said.

"Haanji dsso(Yes. Tell) "Kudrat smiled looking at him.

Kudrat knew what was coming. Her heart was already sinking. How ironical it was. Her heart's condition was totally opposite to the calm and silent lake in front her.

But she couldn't let Arjun suffer because of her feelings for him. She could't snatch his only friend from him only because she had something more than friendship for him.

She decided to behave all normal like her earlier self with him. She knew it was a difficult task for her when the only thing on her mind all the time was Arjun. But she had to behave normal. For their friendship, for his happiness.

"Last night when I went home after meeting you. I called her"Arjun said. And Kudrat knew which 'her' he was talking about.

"Acha !! Pher ki hoya?( Then ?) "Kudrat asked him trying to sound excited.

She wanted Arjun to feel that she had excitement for his life's new happenings. She wanted Arjun to feel that she was happy for him.

"Then I told her what you told me and we talked whole night long"He smiled and blushed.

"Are you blushing Mr. Vohra ?" Kudrat teased him.

"And how the hell you managed to look so fresh in the morning when you didn't sleep for whole night"She asked him poking his arms with her index finger.

And Arjun blushed more. "Aa hi taan dussan aaya c svere. Par papa ne sab bigad ta. Te naale tere mood da v bhompu bajya hoya c( I came to tell this only in the morning. But Papa ruined everything. And also your mood was not good)"Arjun told her.

"Acha ji. Te ae raaz ae eni khushi da. Hun aaya samajh ch. Pyar da kmal dikh rea ae chehre te( Okay. So this is the secret behind your happiness. Pyar is showing its effect on your face and demeanor)"Kudrat smiled wide.

Her heart was breaking with every passing moment but then that pure and innocent smile on Arjun's face took away all her pain. She was determined to do anything for this smile.

"Te ek gal hor( One thing more. )"Arjun said.

"Haanji dsso(yes. Say)" Kudrat chipped.

"Jasmine wants to meet me. I can't believe this. She is really sorry for all her deeds and this is the proof Kudrat. Finally I got her. Finally I got her. "Arjun smiled and hugged Kudrat tight in excitement.

Kudrat could easily feel his erratic heartbeat against her chest. She could feel that how Jasmine was affecting him. But the thought of him meeting Jasmine shook her to the core.

This was very weird kind of feeling she never felt before. She was not able to breathe and felt like throwing up. She was feeling very weak.

She felt a tear rolling down her left eye and quickly wiped it away.

"Then you need to go to shopping. First date . You need to look dashing Mr. Vohra" She pulled away and placed her arm at his shoulder.

"What do you mean Ms. Grewal ? I always look dashing"Arjun smirked.

"Haha. Let's go. "Kudrat said and gestured him to follow her.

And the drive to famous Sector-17, Chandigarh was not a silent affair at all. On the way Arjun was telling about his and Jasmine's last night conversation.

Kudrat was listeing to him and was smiling at him.

She was thinking that she would be normal and would get used to these things with the passage of time. But little that angel knew that there was much more she had to face.

To Be Continued...❤

Please leave your precious review
Thank You for reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 6.2K 139
Most Impressive Ranking #1- schoollove (28/01/2019) #1- responsibly (27/02/2019) Hey guys we all love keesh truly in every dimension.My story is a im...
6.4K 607 8
love story between Bela Sharma and Mahir Sehgal. Twenty year old Bela comes to Mumbai from her hometown in the countryside to attend university. Pret...
9.1K 128 24
"Hey Stefan?" Stella asked as she goes into her twin brothers room He was on his table stand, writing on his journal like he usually did, he looks ba...
252K 27.6K 28
Sequel for Arrange Marriage but can be read as Standalone also. ---- Manik and Nandini. They both didn't know they would fall in love in Arrange Marr...