Professor Simmons

By -HolyTrinity

More

Professor
When it All Began pt.1
When it All Began pt.2
Argument
"The First Sign..."
"A New Friend..."
"Me, Myself and I...".
"Over the Edge..."
"The Start of Something New..."
"When will it End..."
"What's In Stored..."
"In The Eyes of Evil..."
"Surprises..."
"Battle Cry..."
"The Hills Have Eyes..."
"All Alone..."
"Who's To Trust..."
"The War Has Started..."
"All Things Go..."
"Omniscient..."

"Before The Storm..."

269 22 11
By -HolyTrinity

Robyn,

"You know I'll never hurt you right?".

"I love you baby, remember that".

"One day its just gonna be us, no one but us".

"What if you became pregnant one day, what do you think it would be?".

"I don't want any other nigga looking at what's mines".

"Your mine dammit!".

"Who you looking at!?".

"Baby I'm sorry...".

"Forgive me?".

"Robyn open the door!".

"Everything I do, I do for you, for us".

"You bitch!".

"This is wrong Daniel".

"I'll never stop loving you".

"Stop!".

"ROBYN I LOVE YOU!".

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!".

"LEAVE ME ALONE!".

"ROBYN!".

"NO!".

"DANIEL STOP PLEASE!".

"DANIEL NO!".

I shot up from the bed breathing heavily, I looked around the room to see if he was anywhere in here to harm me. I placed my hand on my perspired chest to try and slow down the speed of my heart beat. Sweat trickled down my face and I couldn't keep from shaking. I pushed the covers off my body and got out of bed, I tip toed downstairs and into the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass of water and closed my eyes. I placed my hands on my growing stomach and sighed, this is all too much for me. I wish he would just show himself already so I can easily get him out of my life. I brought the rim of the glass to my lips and gulped down the water. I sighed and wiped away the remains as soon as I was finished. I placed the glass in the sink and lean against the counter for bodily support.

"God if your hearing me, I want to say that I'm sorry". I sighed.

"I was stupid for every laying down with that man, it was the biggest mistake I ever made and I'm so sorry".

" ...But please don't let him take anybody else from me".

"The people he...harmed...had nothing to do with what we had". I spoke remembering Stacey and Chresanto.

"Please just leave him to me, don't let him hurt anybody else...please".

"Amen". I finished.

"Amen indeed". I jumped at the sudden voice.

"I had to pray daddy". I chuckled.

"Why you up so late?". He asked, taking a seat on the kitchen stool.

"I had a bad dream".

"About what?". He questioned.

"...Him". I answered and kept my head low.

"I don't know what to tell you other than to just hope for the best". He sighed.

"You know you were wrong right?".

"I know daddy". I confessed.

"But everything happens for a reason sweetheart, don't let him make you go crazy". He said and got up.

"Things will be better". He kissed my head and went back up the stairs.

"Oh one more thing". He said.

"Yeah?".

"You know I got my Taurus in my closet right? We can always go look for him and bus' a cap in his a-".

"Okay daddy, I get it". I giggled.

"Alright, if you say so". He said and went upstairs.

~~~

I sat quietly beside Jessica's hospital bed, watching her rest. Thankfully, she was able to pull through from the horrible beating. She had a few bruises here and there but her main injury was her head, to what the doctors are saying, she must have fell and hit her head against something hard which resulted in her be coming unconscious.

Daniel really out did himself this time, this just shows how far he'll go just to get what he wants.

"Ugh...". Jessica groaned and slightly shifted.

"Shhh...". I shushed.

"How you feeling?". I asked as soon as I saw her eyes flutter open.

"Fucked up". She said lowly.

"You'll get better". I sighed.

"I just can't wait til our plan becomes full proof and Daniel gets captured". I hissed in excitement.

"Then he can finally get the help he needs".

"Yeah about that...". She said and slowly sat up.

She looked at me silently, creating a long pause.

"Well what Is it?". I asked getting impatient.

"I don't want to continue the plan anymore". She said silently.

"Your joking right?". I chuckled.

"Robyn, look what he did to me!". She snapped.

"I can't go through that again". She croaked.

"Oh and letting him stay on the streets and not getting the help he needs is gonna be beneficial?". I sassed.

"I'm not saying that, but I'm scared". She said softly.

"If we're working together what the hell are you so afraid of!".

"Hey, you weren't the one that got their ass whooped! So stop shouting at me!". She hissed.

"This is bullshit! Since when did you become a pussy?". I groaned.

"Since the day you started fucking my husband". She said lowly. I looked at her for a split second before closing my eyes and holding the bridge of my nose.

"Jessica I said I was so-".

"You think sorry is gonna make me feel better about what you did to me?".

"I was the one who was suppose to have his first child". She hissed.

"We were suppose to be a happy family".

"He was suppose to be with me, not some trashy ass college drop out!".

"Oh please Jessica, let's not go there cause if you were taking care of him he wouldn't have to be fucking some trashy ass college drop out". I barked back.

"And let's not forget that your so perfect husband that still doesn't want your sorry ass is the cause of me dropping out of college".

"So you can take your shitty ass excuse as to why your husband doesn't want you, and shove it up your wide ass".

"AND YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT!". She screamed.

"GET OUT! AND SOLVE YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS YOURSELF CAUSE IM DONE HELPING YOU!".

"I HOPE DANIEL FUCKS YOU UP!". She cursed.

"WELL ILL BE GLAD TO FUCK HIM GOOD TOO!". I clapped back.

"AND FUCK YOU!". I shouted and slammed the door on my way out.

Once again, I'm all by myself in this. Its fine, I'll take down Daniel myself if I have to.

~~~

Jessica kept her eyes on her blue hospital sheets as he stared intently at her. She had no ideas how he got inside her room when she specifically told the nurse that she didn't want any visitors. She fiddled with her fingers and waited patiently for what he's suppose to say or give her, her next task.

"I heard about your little explosion with Robyn today". He said in a low tone.

"How did yo-".

"I hear everything Jessica, you know what I'm capable of". He spoke.

"You wanna tell me what it was all about".

Jessica squeezed her eyes shut for she knew her fate. She knew messing with Robyn could potentially put her in her death bed; as if not almost half way in already.

"Well!". Daniel shouted.

"I-i told her that I didn't want to along with the plan anymore". She stuttered.

Daniel leaned back against his seat and rubbed his chin, he knew there was much more to the argument than that puny excuse.

"So that's it?". He asked. Jessica hated the way he spoke, if he was asking a simple question it always sounded as if it was dripping with venom and his tone sounded as if he wanted to kill.

"S-she lashed out on me and I answered her back". She spoke lowly.

"Oh really?". Daniel slowly rose from his seat in front of her and walked around to the side of her bed. The hairs on Jessica's back stood still, she fought to regain her voice.

"You sure that's all?". He asked and leaned down to her ear, scaring the living shit out of Jessica.

"Ye-aah!". Jessica suddenly screamed when Daniel grabbed her neck and squeezed tight.

"What did I tell you about lying?". He hissed in her ear.

"I'm not l-".

"Aah!". Jessica chocked as Daniel continued to cut off her air supply.

"What else happened Jessica?". He asked calmly.

"I cursed her out and told her that I wasn't helping her anymore". Jessica said quickly.

Daniel let go of her neck, allowing her blue face to get back to it's normal caramel color.

"Make sure you don't mess this up". He whispered in her ear and placed a soft, subtle kiss on her bruised cheek.

He smiled softly at Jessica's frightened frame and walked aimlessly out of the hospital room.

"I love you". Jessica said softly after he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 113 25
123K 6.5K 46
"ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪꜱ" *𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥*
69.1K 3.3K 32