BTS x reader

By otakuM13

Just read the intro. ( ̄▽ ̄) More

Intro
Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Tagging Game
Pt. 4
Pt. 5

Pt. 3

9.9K 378 665
By otakuM13

Neither of you moved.

Jimin slowly backed away from both of you.

Then he ran away screaming, leaving you to face a frozen J-hope.

"Hello," you said and bowed. Then you also ran away.

Well, that started out terribly.

***********************************

After putting a good distance between you and Hoseok, you looked around the area you were in. You weren't lost, you were just... exploring. You spotted a chair and sat down.

Fine, I admit it, maybe I am lost.

You sighed and leaned back your head onto the wall behind you.

"Hyung, what happened to your apple?" You heard a deep voice say. A finger poked your neck. You choked and fell onto the floor.

The owner of the voice laid down next to you on the floor and faced you. You recognized him as one of the boys in BTS. "Why are you lying on the floor, it's cold."

You stared back at him. Could he not see that you fell over? Normally a person would help you off the floor, not lie down with you, then ask why you were lying down, right?

You stood up. The boy beside you also stood up. "Ah, we have dance practice. Come come." He said. He started walking away. You hesitated for a second, then you followed him down the hall.

After a while you reached a room with a mirror on one wall, lockers on one side, and a few doors. In the room were six boys, and to your relief, Seohae. She seemed to be explaining something to them. And the boys did not look happy about it.

Seohae turned around and caught sight the boy who was in front of you. "V, you're late." She said. Then she caught sight of me behind him and nodded in acknowledgment.

V gave a little laugh and walked over to the other boys. Then he stopped like he realized something. He turned back around towards you. Then he looked back towards the group of six boys. You realized that Hoseok was in that group.

V started screaming.

Jimin caught sight of you in the doorway. He also started screaming. You thought you might have heard glass break somewhere.

The others watched you with wide eyes.

"Quiet!" One of the boys yelled. He had bluish green hair. He was staring at you in a not so friendly manner.

"Thank you, Suga." Seohae motioned towards you and you walked over. "Introduce yourself." She said.

The group of seven boys were watching you closely. You stepped forward. "I'm (L/N) (F/N)." You said.

An awkward silence ensued.

Was I supposed to say something else? If so, oops.

"(Y/N) will be J-hope's replacement until he gets better." Seohae stated. "I want you all to take care of teaching the choreography. I have an appointment, so I need to leave. Be nice." And with those last words she walked out of the room.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves." A boy with pink hair said. "I'm Rapmonster, nice to meet you."

"I am Jin, the visual." A boy with brown hair said

"Suga." That was the boy with the mint colored hair. He looked annoyed.

"You already know me, I'm J-hope. You've really changed a lot since I last saw you." You raised an eyebrow at that.

Gee, I would have never guessed.

"Taehyung is V." He frowned slightly. "But you're not Hobi-hyung."

"I'm Jimin." Bright orange hair caught your eye. This was also the same boy who had let out a super high-pitched scream.

"My name's Jungkook." The final boy said. "Welcome, first time in Bangtan?" He smirked to himself as if he has just made a hilarious joke.

Honestly, none of them looked very happy with your presence. The only ones that looked like they might tolerate you were Jungkook and Rapmonster.

"Okay, we'll start practice now." Rapmonster said. "J-hope, take care of (Y/N)."

The members walked past you, some sparing a glance out of the corner of their eye, others not even looking at you. Jimin walked by you, and he bumped his shoulder into yours, hard.

Jungkook was the last to pass you. "Just don't get in the way, newbie." You were surprised at his attitude change. Split personality much?

And with that, dance practice started.

**********************************

"Good work today." You can tell Rapmonster said it only as a formality. He obviously wasn't pleased. "I'm heading back first."

"That was pitiful." Jungkook said as he left the room.

"Make sure to actually know the choreography tomorrow." Suga also left.

"V, push my wheelchair for me." J-hope and V left without even looking at you.

Jin sighed and followed them. "Mind cleaning up?" He said, turning around at the doorway. He didn't wait for an answer and left.

You leaned against a wall, sliding down it until you were sitting. You put your head on your knees.

Dance practice had been awful. They hadn't taught you a thing, expecting you to follow along perfectly and easily.

"What the hell." You murmured into your knees, "They can't be serious, this is my first time even seeing those dances. Way to make me feel useless."

Something lightly hit your forehead. "I think everyone is upset." A voice said. You lifted your head up enough to see a water bottle held out towards you. You looked even higher to see coppery orange hair.

"Jimin-ssi." You didn't bother trying to make yourself look happy to see him. You took the bottle from him. "Thanks, this isn't poisoned, is it?"

He gave you a small smile. "Nah." He opened his water bottle and took a sip. "Would you believe me if I said I felt bad?"

"No."

Jimin chuckled slightly. "Someone likes to hold grudges." Then he sighed softly, taking another drink of his water. "I hope you won't take what they say to heart. Everyone has been looking forward to this so much, and all of a sudden all this happens. They're worrying about ARMYs and are all really upset and just lashing out."

You nodded slowly. "It's understandable to an extent, but I'm trying to help out the most I can here." You frowned. "Which isn't amounting to much seeing how you guys won't even teach me." You swished your water around in its bottle.

Jimin finished drinking his water and crushed his bottle, tossing it into a nearby bin. He stood up. "I really want to show the best stage to ARMY." He said, "I'm sure the others do too." He walked over to the lockers and pulled out a laptop. "And to show the best kind of stage, all of us need to be at our best." He pulled up some dance practice videos. "And that's why I'm helping you learn this. For ARMY."

You nodded, touched by his sincerity to his fans. What he said was surprisingly thoughtful. "Let's show our greatest efforts."

And with that, your dance lesson began.

***********************************
A/N

Song recommendation- Target by ROMEO (newbie group)

There we go, chapter-

*scrolls up then back down*

Three

Is Jimin acting weird? I don't even know anymore. ಥuಥ

Did anyone else cry when they watched RUN? I did.

Jin. Jinnnnn. JIIIINNNNN, WHYYYY.

*Sobs in corner while rewatching*

The album though. It's so well done, I could cry (even more). It's beautiful.

Hope you enjoyed~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...