Mr.Styles// H.S

Von harryharderrrrx

He seemed to be the only one who truly cared and I may mess that up. Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
•Please read •

Chapter 4

6.5K 122 11
Von harryharderrrrx

As I walk into my room I stop and throw all my stuff on the floor and just jump into my bed. I have my own room because normally you'd have a roommate but when I got to this school my mom requested I had my own room.

I look to my alarm clock and see that it's 5:50. I remember that I'm seeing Mr.Styles at 6 so I quickly jump out of bed and fix up my hair and makeup. When u look at myself in the mirror I don't like what I see. I just try to fix myself as much as I can because I'm so insecure. I really was never insecure until a few years ago..

As its now 5:55 I start to head to Mr.Styles room. The halls were empty and you could hear you're own echo. It was a big school with not many people. I realized that I needed to pee really badly so I run to the lobby where the bathroom is and rush out when I'm done.

I finally arrive to his room and hesitantly knock on his door. I look at the time and it's 6:1o. I sit there in confusion thinking "how the hell did going to the bathroom make me 10 minutes late??"

I knock 2 more times and there was no answer. I waited 3 more minutes after knocking and there was no answer. I started to walk away but I then here a loud groan noise from his room. I raised my eyebrows and head back to his door.

As I go to reach for the handle the door opens. Mr.Styles opens the door with grey sweats on and a white tee-shirt.

I was hoping he'd be shirtless. 

He smiles at me and says in a pleasant voice "Hello Sarah. Come in" .

I walked in and couldn't believe what I saw. There was what seemed to be a long and thick heavy rope on the floor that was tied to his bed. As soon as I looked at it, he kicked it away.

What the hell did I just get myself in to?

******************************************
Sorry for the slow updates! It's thanksgiving break and I've just been taking a break but I hope all your thanksgivings were good and I'll definitely be updating very soon. Let me know if you're interested in this book 💖

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.