Chapter 4

As I walk into my room I stop and throw all my stuff on the floor and just jump into my bed. I have my own room because normally you'd have a roommate but when I got to this school my mom requested I had my own room.

I look to my alarm clock and see that it's 5:50. I remember that I'm seeing Mr.Styles at 6 so I quickly jump out of bed and fix up my hair and makeup. When u look at myself in the mirror I don't like what I see. I just try to fix myself as much as I can because I'm so insecure. I really was never insecure until a few years ago..

As its now 5:55 I start to head to Mr.Styles room. The halls were empty and you could hear you're own echo. It was a big school with not many people. I realized that I needed to pee really badly so I run to the lobby where the bathroom is and rush out when I'm done.

I finally arrive to his room and hesitantly knock on his door. I look at the time and it's 6:1o. I sit there in confusion thinking "how the hell did going to the bathroom make me 10 minutes late??"

I knock 2 more times and there was no answer. I waited 3 more minutes after knocking and there was no answer. I started to walk away but I then here a loud groan noise from his room. I raised my eyebrows and head back to his door.

As I go to reach for the handle the door opens. Mr.Styles opens the door with grey sweats on and a white tee-shirt.

I was hoping he'd be shirtless. 

He smiles at me and says in a pleasant voice "Hello Sarah. Come in" .

I walked in and couldn't believe what I saw. There was what seemed to be a long and thick heavy rope on the floor that was tied to his bed. As soon as I looked at it, he kicked it away.

What the hell did I just get myself in to?

******************************************
Sorry for the slow updates! It's thanksgiving break and I've just been taking a break but I hope all your thanksgivings were good and I'll definitely be updating very soon. Let me know if you're interested in this book 💖