Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~

By Listentoit_Scream

Andy Biersack was happy. He had amazing parents, a girlfriend that couldn't be replaced and a band that was f... More

Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~
Author Note
Chapter 1 ~ Home Sweet Fucking Home
Chapter 2 Behind Locked Doors
Chapter 3 Better Than Here
Chapter 4 I Won't Hide
Chapter 5 I Made This Bed
Chapter 6 Horror Queen
Chapter 7 It Ain't Gettin Better, If That's What You Thought
Chapter 8 Suicide Note And A Funeral
Chapter 9 What The Hell Andy
Chapter 10 Fuck The Hospital
Chapter 11 Happy Violentines
Chapter 12 Recovery
Chapter 13 Blood Doesn't Make Family
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 BatmAndy
Chapter 17 My Guardian Angel
Chapter 18 There Goes My Baby
Chapter 19 Its A Love Fight
Chapter 20 The Way You Lie
Chapter 21 I Don't Love You
Chapter 22 To Young
Chapter 23 When The World Falls Down
Chapter 24 What Have You Done
Chapter 25 Fall To Pieces
Chapter 26 I Don't Believe You
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 the end
Epilogue
Author Note
ATTENTION READER!

Chapter 16 Bryan Starzzzz

15.1K 629 292
By Listentoit_Scream

"So, did you know when she lived with you that she was going to be in such a great band? " Bryan asked Andy.

" No, no I didn't." he commented. I could tell this whole interview was just gonna be awkward. Especially since the world thinks we are close.

"Does Raven sing a lot on the bus? " he asked.

" No, well, the other day I think I heard her singing in the shower. " Andy smirked.

" No, that wasn't singing. " I said.

" What? " Bryan asked.

" It wasn't singing. " I said again.

" Then what was it? " Andy asked.

" I screamed. " I said with a straight face.

" What why? " Bryan asked staring at me.

" I saw a spider." I said.

" A spider? You screamed at a spider? " Andy asked. " Why didn't you just call for someone? "

" I took care of it. " I said.

" What did you do with-" Bryan asked.

" I. Took. Care. Of. It. " I said and gave him a look.

He chuckled as he looked at his paper again. " Okay, what's it like living on a bus with Andy? " he asked.

" There's a lot of batman marathons. " I said. " Which I am not complaining about as I love batman."

" Do you guys fight a lot? " he asked us.

" Yes." We said at the same time.

Bryan laughed as he handed us each a piece of paper. Without even thinking about it we both raised the paper to our mouths and took a bite out.

" What? Really?! You do it to!? " Bryan laughed.

" Yeah, I used to get in trouble for eating my friends homework." I said and took another bite. I then spit the big wad of wet paper at Bryan. " That was mean, I apologize." I giggled and pulled the paper off him and flicking it at a wall.

"Ewwww."Bryan whined.

" Man up Starzzzz." Andy said pat him on the shoulder.

" You two are weird. " Bryan commented. " Okay, so Raven, do you have a thing for any of the band members on the bus? "

" No. " I said and sipped at the coffee in my hand.

" Andy, what is Ravens spirit animal? " Bryan asked.

Andy looked at Bryan like he was dumb, " Obviously it's a raven as her name is Raven. "

Bryan laughed as he looked at me, " What is Andys spirit animal. "

" Gazelle." I said immediately.

"Okay, what pop song would play when Raven walked into a room. "

" Ew. " I commented as I looked at Andy.

" What? I don't know! Maybe one of those Justin Beaver song? " Andy said.

" I will cut you. " I said. " You keep your awkward beaver shit away from me."

He smirked, "I thought you liked-"

" You know I hate-" I cut him off.

He smirked more as I glared at him.

" Okay guys, a funny face before we go. " Bryan said and made a weird face. Andy just stared at him and I flipped off the camera.

" Any last words."

" Jeeze you make it sound like you're gonna kill us. " I said.

" Yeah, kinda like a pirate thing, when they are making you walk the plank. " Andy nodded.

" Any last words? Tell my wife i love her! " I said and fell to the ground dramatically.

Bryan laughed as Andy looked at me like I'd grown an extra head.

"*********

Sorry if you like Justin Bieber and one direction and that chiz.... But I don't.... Nothing personal... Well,,,, kinda.... I just really hate them and I hear bad shit about them and their music, in my opinion, sucks.

So, if that pisses you off, sorry, (kinda) but I don't care. And if that causes you to stOP READING, WELL, GUESS YOU'RE SHIT OUTTA LUCK, CAUSE AGAIN, I DONT CARE.

GOOD DAY MADAMS (AND IF ANY OF YOU ARE DUDES) GENTELMAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
255K 7.9K 36
Lexi Scott hates Black Veil Brides and has never once bothered to learn anything about them. Until she finds out that this year, they're going on War...
76.3K 2K 27
Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides is surprised with the death of a ex-girlfriend. But what is more surprising that is she leaves behind a child of h...
312K 10.7K 45
Hi. My names Lizzie, I'm 19 and I have no friends what so ever. Why? Because I'm an outcast. No one seems to like the way I dress or the music I list...