Their Secret Ace (Kuroko No B...

By RSE_ME

Kaiga Kudo was a member of the Generation of Miracles that was not remembered very well by most peopl, but hi... More

The secret ace
1. The Mysterious Man
2. More about Him
3. The Meeting
4. At Ryogan
5. The game started
6.Unbelievable; A sister's care
7.We're siblings, aren't we?
8.Victory
9.The news; Sadistic trainer
10.The Ace's Promise
11.Ace is back
I'm so sorry!!!
Mini Kaigas
14.At Kaiga's mansion
15.The truth Behind the Injuries
16.Where's Kaiga?
17.Found
18.Convinced
19.Choice
Epilogue
Announcement!!

Kaiga And Taiki

2.6K 53 9
By RSE_ME

"Because of that, we got a misunderstanding,"-Taiki Kudo

3rd person's P.o.v

Seirin went to Maji Burger with Kaiga's siblings.

"Nii-chan, buy me cheese burger!"

"Nii-chan, buy me a milkshake!"

"Nii-chan!"

"Nii-chan!"

"Shut up, you two!" Kaiga scolded the twins which made them quiet. "I'll buy you what you want but don't be noisy, guys."

"Hai, Heichou," the twins said in unison

"Are they really like that?" Izuki asked pointing at the Kudo siblings. Mikka nodded.

"Yeah. Kaiga frequently scold them but, they don't feel offended or hurt because of that. Their mother made them understand that," Mikka said taking Seirin's usual spot. Everyone ordered their usual meals and the twins ate happily.

"Do you think Eunice, Roggou and Niggou are okay outside?" Kyle asked gazing at the door.

"Ummm, of course they will. They're tough puppies guys. Like your favorite cartoon characters, am I right?" Kaiga answered ruffling the boy's hair.

"Like Tuff Puppy! But, where's Kitty Catswell?" Kyla asked looking worried. Kaiga sweatdropped trying to think an answer.

"Kitty's coming when Puppy needs her. So don't worry. This time there will be 3 Kitties," they all looked at the back and saw Taiki standing with his hands in his pocket. Kaiga glared at him and stood up.

"Kyla, Kyle, we're going home. Let's go," Kaiga said as the two kids followed him without protesting. But Mikka stayed put.

"Taiki, what are you doing here?" Mikka asked seriously.

"Umm, what just happened?" Koganei whispered at Mitobe and he shrugged.

"What? I'm just here for a snack. And it's only a coincident that I am here," Taiki said as Mikka stood up with shadows covering her eyes.

"Guys, I'm off now. My Father's gonna look for me. See you tomorrow," Mikka said with a smile and walked out Maji.

"Now that was disturbing," Taiki said, smiling while he watch Mikka leave

"Taiki-kun, do you still play basketball?" Kuroko suddenly asked making them look at him. Taiki's smile faded and took a seat. Where Kaiga sat earlier.

"Mind if I sit with you?" Taiki asked.

"Umm, sure. No problem," Hyuuga said as if not sure about the answer.

"What do Kuroko mean about that?" Riko asked sipping from her smoothy.

"Mind telling us?" Kiyoshi asked as Taiki sighed.

"Just to answer it, no. I don't play anymore. Well, not in a game. Just in street court without no one else watching but Alex," Taiki answered gesturing his hand.

"Alex? Alexandra Garcia, right?" Kagami asked feeling uneasy about Taiki's relationship with her.

"Yup. She and my girlfriend are the only one who see me playing. Well, excluding my dog, Eunice," Taiki said making everything clear about them.

"Why? Why don't you want to play umm, with someone else?" Izuki asked. Kuroko looked at Izuki.

"I think it's not a goo--"

"It's okay, Roko-kun. At least someone else know about our situation," Taiki said with a smile. Sad smile. Kuroko just nodded.

"Because I don't want to be in an accident again," Taiki answered rolling up his sleeves revealing his injured arm. "5 years ago, in our last game in grade school. We were playing against a cheater school. They play dirty. Bump their opponent hard enough, even leaving them injured."

"We kinda know that kind of tactic," Koganei said.

"The referee didn't notice any of their dirty tricks. We were cheated," Taiki trailed off

"And the worst part is. Because of their tricks, Taiki-kun's left arm and right leg were badly injured," Kuroko continued as Taiki nodded.

"My elbow was bumped at the ring's stand leaving it dislocated and fractured. At the same time, when they got the rebound, their center stepped on my right leg, dislocating it. My injuries were terribly bad making them hard to treat," Taiki told them.

"Then what happened?" Kiyoshi asked feeling related to Taiki.

"We managed to win the game without Taiki-kun. But Kaiga-kun really felt bad about it," Kuroko told them.

"3 weeks after the game, Kaiga accompany me to check my injuries and the doctor said I have to go abroad to heal it. He even went with me all the way to America but, as usual, Mikka's with us," Taiki said with a smile as if remembering those times.

"At America, we met Alexandra, she was waiting at a street basketball court practicing to shoot. Kaiga, well, being Kaiga, he challenged Alex on a one-on-one. Surprisingly, she accepted it. On our stay there, Mikka and Kaiga usually play with them as I watch from afar. She even went with us on my operation. After the operation, my arm and legs were back to normal. But the doctor said, it would took me six months before I could play basketball again," Taiki told them. Seirin listened intently.

"So, what's wrong with you and Kudo?" Riko asked finally, then Taiki's smile turned upsidedown.

"Well,"

★Flashback★

"What?!" After those six months, I could play basketball again. But, the problem is, I was traumatized of the accident. I thought I could play normally again but even touch a ball, I can't do it.

"I can't play basketball again. I... I'm scared," Kaiga clutched Taiki's collar and glared at him.

"You coward! You abandoned your favorite thing just because of those stupid injuries you had! You're a wimp! I can't believe I listened to a wimp like you!!" Kaiga let go of Taiki and walked off.

‡Back to the present‡

"Because of that, we got a misunderstanding," Taiki ended with a frown. He felt vibration from his pocket. "Uh! I'll leave now. Nice chat!" Taiki said and left, answering his phone.

"Woah, I'll just say, Woah," Izuki said "That was intense."

"So that's what happened between them," Koganei said as Kuroko nodded

"Kaiga-kun hates it when the topic about him and Taiki-kun were opened up. Mikka-san hates it when she sees Kaiga-kun like that," Kuroko said emotionlessly but, it is a hint of sadness in his voice.

Alex's P.o.v

Jana and I were waiting for Taiki at the street court for 30 minutes now. Man, he took so long buying us some snacks.

"Sorry for waiting, guys. Saw a pregnant woman crossing the street so I helped her out," Taiki said handing us the snacks with a grin.

"Stop that, Tyke. Thats an old school excuse, you know. Echizen usually says that in The Prince of Tennis," Jana said taking her snacks. I noticed her sleeves are rolled up to his elbow.

"Yeah, old school. Lemme guess, you bumped into Kaiga, don't you?" I asked and his lips dropped. Not literally dropped. But then retain a smile.

"Yeah, and guess what! Kyle and Kyla's with them. Boy, I missed those kids," Taiki said sitting next to Jana.

"What about you and Kaiga? Did you discussed about your conflict?" Jana asked as Taiki shook his head.

"I got the feeling he's avoiding the topic. So what's the use if I kept on insisting?" Jana and I looked at him worried. They've been having this misunderstanding for 5 years now. This got to stop. Good for Kagami and Tatsuya, they're already good with each other.

***********
How's the chappy guys? Is it great?! Please vote and keep reading!

RSE out~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
490K 12.2K 25
Generation Of Miracles x Reader Apart from Kuroko, there was another rumor about the Generation of Miracles. The rumor was named the phantom girl...
133K 4.7K 33
NOW BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 'OVERGROWN' AT ACCOUNT @ginxvras [teiko era] When Hirai Akane arrives at Teiko Middle School, she has a clear set of goals a...
25K 802 59
Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball club consists of over 100 members. A few...