Wonderwall ยป Stiles Stilinski

By OMGitsJustine

โ You can hear it in the silence, silence You can feel it on the way home, way home You can... More

Prologue
1. Searching The Woods
2. School Begins
3. Cutie In The Woods
4. Lingering Feelings
5. Full Moon Rising
7. A Game
8. Group Date
9. Bullet Train
10. Take My Mind, Take My Pain
11. Control Is Overrated
12. Game of Cat&Mouse
13. Fear For Your Life
14. Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Lovedโ™ฅ
15. No Idea
16. Irresistible
17. Distractions
18. Revelations
19. Date Crashers
20. Shop Till You Drop
21. You Are In Love
22. If I Die Young
23. Don't Let Me Go
Sequel :D

6. Untangle

5.1K 105 87
By OMGitsJustine

The next day, Stiles and I found out Scott was perfectly fine. Scott filled us in, telling us how Derek paid him a visit last night like freaking santa clause but instead of giving gifts, he gave threats. He threatened Scott not to play on Saturday. Frankly, I think we just needed to stop being afraid of Derek and call the cops or something. I mean, after all, Stiles dad is the sheriff. 

We kept on walking down the hallways at school, navigating our way to the other exit. "Even Derek thinks you shouldn't play the game Saturday." Stiles pointed out while Scott sighed in annoyance and I looked at him like he was crazy. 

"Since when are taking into account Derek's opinions? We don't even know him or anything about him except for the fact that he's incredibly hot and creepy." I commented while Scott rested his head against his locker. I could see from the corner of my eyes that Stiles was annoyed at my little comments on how good looking Derek was. It's true though, he's hot but he's also a little bit creepy. There was just something about him that I couldn't put my finger on.. He just didn't seem right to me like at all. But then again, my dad always taught me not to talk to strangers. 

"I still can't believe I can't play.." Scott complained, banging his head lightly against his closed locker door. I looked at him and rolled my eyes before patting him on the shoulder, he was being a bit over dramatic for me. 

"You don't need to be stressing, all right? Look, Scott, everything will be okay. Just try to not stress because I frankly don't need you wolfing out and trying to kill me and Stiles again...So just try and stay stress free, we'll figure something out." I smiled at him lightly before looking over at Stiles. "we always figure something out." 

Scott thanked me while we started walking towards the cafeteria, honestly I was starving to death. I tried eating healthy because it was kind of just my life style, I was into sports and was athletic. All I had though this morning was some oatmeal and a piece of toast, pretty good but all this stress Scott had was transferring over to me. And when I'm stressed, I stress eat. 

While we were walking, I looked through my bag, trying to find my English notebook but couldn't find it. Dammit, I think I left it in my soccer bag, which was in my locker and in the opposite direction of where we were going. 

I sighed out loud while Stiles asked me what was wrong. "Nothing.." I sighed in annoyance. If I was walking back for my English notebook then I was going to get a regular bag of chips instead of baked. "I forgot my English notebook at my locker along with my soccer bag..I'll meet you guys at the table." I waved at them before walking as fast as I could, the faster I got all my stuff only meant the faster I would eat. Ugh, my love of food will always be my downfall whenever it came to working out. Food was just way too good, it was literally life. 

It only took me like two minutes to get back to my locker, grabbing what I needed before heading towards the cafeteria. I think I was going to get a regular turkey burger instead of a cheese burger..but then again if I was going to be spontaneous and eat regular chips might as well eat a cheese burger too... I was so consumed in all of my thoughts that when I turned the corner, I bumped into someone and knocked all the paper work out of both of our hands. 

"I'm so sorry.." I apologized, gathering all the papers and standing up, coming face to face with Sheriff Stilinski, aka Stiles dad. "Oh hey Mr. Stilinski, what brings you here? Stiles get in trouble again?" I laughed while he joined me. 

"I wish it were that easy.." He laughed one more time before he got his serious cop face on. "Unfortunately it's official police business." 

I looked at him confused before asking him what that was supposed to mean. I mean, it had to be something bad, right? The police just don't show up at your school for no reason other than career day back in elementary but even then that wasn't as strange. Especially with half of a dead body being found in the woods...I don't think this was looking all that good, especially if their search had lead them here. 

"You know I can't disclose that information..especially to a minor." Sheriff Stilinski reminded me. 

I laughed slightly, placing my hand over my heart and pretending to be offended. "Well I must say Sheriff Stilinski, never have I ever..I thought for sure that you would trust me? I'm pretty shocked in fact."  

"It's my son I don't trust, not you." We both laughed, knowing that Stiles reputation does proceed him, what from all the phone calls he has listened on and dragging us into the woods to find a dead body we were not supposed to know anything about. "How about you go to class and learn something before your dad gets mad at me. Try to keep Stiles out of trouble as well." 

I laughed while putting my hands up in defeat. "If it were that easy, I think I'd have a lot less groundings and detentions over the year." I laughed before turning around, waving bye to Sheriff Stilinski. I turned around the corner, only to have a hand go around my mouth and trap me against the wall. I tried yelling before kicking the shin in front of me, only to gasp once I saw who it was. "Stiles? Scott? What the hell? What are you doing besides sending me to the hospital with a heart attack!" I questioned them, well mostly Stiles because he was usually the one to come up with these stupid ideas. 

"What was my dad saying?" Stiles questioned me. I rolled my eyes, of course this was what this was all about. Stiles had this obsessive tendency to like know everything that was happening in his town. 

"He wouldn't tell me. He thinks that I'll tell you and we'll get into trouble..again." I emphasized the again part, thinking back on how many times the three of us have gotten into trouble over the years. "He also wanted me to make sure you go to class and stay out of trouble." 

"Would not." Stiles rolled his eyes before bringing Scott forward. Oh but yes, yes we would. "What are they saying?" Stiles questioned Scott, asking him to use his super werewolfness to hear what his dad and the principal were talking about. 

"Umm..something about a curfew.." Scott squinted at them, and from the look on his face, it seemed like he was hearing everything they were talking about. "It's a curfew because of the body they found..well half of the body." 

"Are you serious?" Stiles groaned, throwing his hands in the air in frustration. "My dad's looking for a rabid animal while the real killer is just walking around doing whatever it is the hell he wants." 

I looked at Stiles weird, not understanding where he was getting at but then again I had a really good guess as well. "He? He, as in Derek? So now we're thinking Derek's the killer?" I questioned Stiles and then looked at Scott. 

"Well who else could it be right?" Stiles and Scott both told me. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "Look, if you two think that Derek's the killer, why don't we just go and tell Stiles dad right now? Oh wait, because it's stupid and you two have no proof." I gave them a serious look. "you can't just go around and accuse people like it's nothing..it's usually how you make enemies and how people get hurt even more."  

I pointed out the flaws in their theory, which were more than the theory itself. If Derek's the killer and we were going to accuse him, we needed proof. We needed hard core proof because we couldn't just go around and accuse him just in case it wasn't him. 

"Well what if I can get proof?" Stiles said in the form of a statement more than a question. He had his thinking face on, the one where he always had whenever he formed a plan. Shit, this was not going to be good. As long as me and Scott didn't ask how, we would be in the clear. 

"Really? Like ho-.." Scott started saying before I cut him off. 

"No, don't..-" I tried stopping Scott but Stiles was already answering his question. Dammit, Scott. I turned to Scott and gave him the 'really' look. 

"Find the body." Stiles answered as he turned around and started walking off, while I turned to Scott, putting my hands on my hips. If Scott hadn't asked the question we have learned over the years starts our dumb adventures and us getting into trouble, we would be in the total clear right about now. But we're not. 

"Wait, please tell me that you're not actually serious?" I complained while trying to catch up to Stiles. As we were walking down the hall, I turned around to see Scott going after Allison. Follow Scott or Follow Stiles? That answer was easy enough, Stiles. Not only did I not want to not be a third wheel in the blossiming romance of Allison and Scott, but I always chose Stiles anyways. The two of us were always together, even if Scott wasn't there. The three of us were three peas in a pod, but Stiles and I were always together. Not that I would never choose between the two of them, they're both my best friends but Scott has Allison now and me? Well I have Stiles.. Yeah, I've always had him I feel like.

I snapped out of my thoughts, looking over at Stiles as we continued walking towards our next class. I asked him if he was being serious about finding the body so we can blame the murder on Derek thing, and of course he was serious. I just hoped for once it would have been a different answer. 

"If we can find the body then we can get rid of Derek and he won't bother us anymore." He explained to me. I understood his plan, no matter how crazy it seemed to be, but how was finding the body going to prove that Derek did it? 

"You're sure this is a good idea?" I questioned him one last time, the tone in my voice made it more than obvious that I didn't think his plan was the best thing in the world. 

"It's all we got so far..." Stiles sighed. From the look on his face and the tone in his voice, I knew that if he had another plan then we would be doing the other plan right about now. And since Stiles was the one with all the plans, I figured it was only a matter of time before I went along with this so.. why not speed up the process and make sure Stiles and Scott don't get into more trouble by being there..At least if I was there the whole time, I could stop them from doing something ultra stupid to the point where we get another suspension. But that's a story from another time. 

"Okay fine, I'm still on your team like I've always been..But what happens if Derek catches us? No offense but I'd love to graduate high school in one pieces and not two." I groaned, the worry on my face only increasing as we were walking down the hall.

Suddenly, I felt a pull on my hand as I turned around to stare at Stiles. I questioned him while he held my hand and looked at me. I felt my breath get caught in my throat, feeling like I was going into cardiac arrest. But that's the sort of effect that Stiles has on me, I think he's always had this effect on me. Frankly, I think with all the threats that are suddenly happening in town, it's only made me realize it sooner. 

"I would never let anything happen to you, I promise." Stiles offered me a warm and inviting smile. 

I sighed, knowing he was telling me the truth. The fact that he's my best friend and topped with the fact that I've been falling for him, feeling things that I shouldn't be feeling or never thought I would ever feel, I was always going to be on his side. He always seemed to calm me down and make me relax so I would follow him. But I'd follow Stiles to hell and back, it's what best friends do and it's what you do when you care about someone enough the way I care about him. 

I only hope that he feels the same because I don't want to ruin our friendship because of my crush..but I don't think it was a crush? Maybe it was nothing but maybe it was more. I guess only time will tell.. 

*

Later that night, I was doing homework in my room and kind of just trying to relax. What with everything that's happening, I really did not want to fall behind on my homework. I kept on trying to solve for x, which was pissing me off and wanting me to throw my math book out the window. I crumbled up another piece of paper before hearing someone knock on my door. 

I looked up and noticed it was my dad, coming in and bringing me a plate of food. "Hey kiddo, brought you something to eat." 

I smiled, taking the plate. It was my favorite, spaghetti with garlic bread. "Thanks, smells delicious. I was so busy trying to catch up on homework, I didn't hear my stomach growling. Thought it might have just been an earthquake." I joked before taking a bite and setting it down besides me.

Dad raised an eyebrow at me, taking a seat on my computer chair. I sighed, closing my book and looking up at him. "What?" 

"Oh nothing, you just seem to have a lot on your mind..Anything you want to talk about?" He questioned me. 

I knew what he was talking about, well more like who he was talking about. My dad once again wanted to question me about Stiles, it was starting to get on my nerves. I was never in a thousand years ever going to talk about Stiles to my father. I wouldn't even talk about it with Scott, and Scott's one of my best friends. Only once did I ever talk about it with Lydia, back in the fifth grade where I made her swear on our friendship never to say anything. Everyone always sees Lydia as this heartless bitch and everything, but to me she's still one of my closest friends. Despite how she constantly makes fun of Scott and Stiles, she's always been there for me whenever I've needed her and kept one of my deepest darkest secrets. Well not deep and dark, but I haven't heard anything I've talked about with her reach anyone else. 

"It's nothing dad..Just a lot of homework and soccer..It's just school being school and having it's effect on me." I tried putting on my best face but I knew he wasn't buying it. My dad always sensed whenever I was lying, it was eerie and why I never got away with anything. 

"Come on slugger, tell me what's on your mind. We always are able to talk about things.." My dad's voice sounded sad, he was right. We are always able to talk about anything but not this thing. It wasn't my secret to tell, it was Scott's. Maybe I could confine in him about mine though, that's technically not lying, just withholding some truth but also offering some. Yeah, it was a bullshit answer but it was better than nothing. 

"It's Stiles.." I gave him this face, really hoping he wasn't going to make a big deal about this. 

"What about my future son in law?" My dad laughed while I threw a pillow at him. He caught it in his hands while still laughing at me. 

"Dad." I told him sternly. "This is why i didn't want to say anything, i knew you would just laugh." 

"Okay, fine. I won't laugh, I promise." My dad smiled at me once he stopped laughing at my face. "But all I'm saying sweetie is that you shouldn't hide from your feelings." 

"I'm not hiding my feelings!" I snapped in defense but then apologized once I calmed myself down. I wasn't hiding from my feelings though, I was just so scared of expressing them and him not feeling the same way that I throw up and have to move away to a deserted island. 

"Sweetie, you've been in love with this boy since as long as you could walk." My dad informed me while he picked up a frame picture I had on my computer desk of me and Stiles. "I know you're afraid and scared but you'll never be able to enjoy the view if you don't make the trip to the top." 

"What happens if I fall off the mountain and die in a horrible death on the way up?" I countered his metaphor. Dad didn't think my comment was funny as he just gave me a face, making me sigh in defeat. "Fine, I know..I just realized recently that..maybe I feel more than friendship for him." 

"And that's perfectly normal sweetie." My dad smiled at me. "Sometimes best friends fall for each other eventually, maybe for a second or maybe for the rest of their lives. You just happen to be one of the people who fall for their best friend and there's nothing wrong with that." 

"I'm just scared dad..What if I tell Stiles how I feel and then he doesn't feel the same, what if we stop being friends? I don't think I could loose anyone else I care about.." I looked down at my hands, kind of just twirling my thumbs. I felt bad saying it but I think dad knew I was talking about mom. I loved my mom, I mean I did.. I thought the world of her but then she left. One day she just up and left me and my dad, my whole world was crushed. I never forgave her, I never heard from her again. She once sent me a happy birthday car about seven years ago, telling me if I wanted to talk to her again and left her number. I burned that card in the backyard with Scott and Stiles, I didn't care what she had to say anymore.

I spent years wondering and questioning how on earth my mom could ever leave me, someone she's supposed to love. Then one day, I stopped. I didn't care about not having my mom anymore because I already had a parent, I stopped missing the parent who left and started enjoying the parent who stayed. My dad. He was always everything for me, father, mother, friend, whenever I needed him to be. After my mom left, he was literally everything for me and I love him for it. But no matter how much I love my father, it still doesn't take away the hurt of when my mom left. 

"You're talking about your mom.." Dad sighed. "Look, I loved your mother with all of my heart. She was my whole entire world and I would have given anything for her to stay. After she left, I spent a lot of nights trying to forget the fact she was gone, but not really. I kept thinking to myself how I couldn't raise you on my own, I didn't know how to be a father let alone a good one or both parents like you needed. Melissa would help me with taking care of you, I saw how good she was raising Scott alone and Stilinski with Stiles..But I didn't want to mess you up, you were too important to me. One night though, you were in your room and I heard you crying at night. I walked into your room and you told me that you were scared, scared of the dark. And I looked at you and without another thought said, 'you don't need to be afraid.' And I sat with you until you fell asleep. It was the first moment that I realized I could take care of you on my own, that my life didn't end when your mom walked away because my life was and is you. Just because your mom left, doesn't mean everyone is going to leave. Some people stay.." 

I listened carefully to everything dad was saying and I smiled softly to myself. Dad was right, I knew he was but I was so crippled with fear that I didn't want to ruin my friendship with Stiles. Our friendship was way more important to me than any other feelings I have. 

"Thank you." I smiled at him, standing up and hugging him. Dad was confused slightly before asking me what I meant exactly. "For the advice and for staying..Your the only parent that I care about and the only one that I need.." 

"Anytime kiddo." He smiled at me before letting go of me and telling me that he was going to be downstairs. 

I sighed to myself, just staring at the picture of me and Stiles I had on the desk before turning back to my bed to lay down. I stared up at the ceiling, kind of just getting consumed in all my thoughts before I was dragged back to reality by the sound of my ringtone going off. I remember putting I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift as Stiles ringtone, it was a song that reminded me of him and us. He agreed with me, siting the lyrics that he's only ever himself when we're together. I think that moment was the first time I had begun falling for him. 

"  I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you.  "

I smiled to myself while looking down at my phone and seeing Stiles name on the screen along with a selfie he had taken on my phone. I answered with a hello while Stiles started speaking so fast that i did not get a single word of it. 

"What? Wait, Stiles. Stop for a second, breathe, and then explain to me in English and slowly." I stopped Stiles from speaking as he did exactly what I told him to do. This time he explained to me more calmly and I understood him. "Now is there any particular reason that you're calling me this late? And it better not be to go find a dead body or anything or else I'm going to hit you." 

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked me. 

"I'm at home and I'm trying to finish homework, what are you doing?" I questioned him, hearing an engine in the background. It was safe to assume that he was in his car and already on his way here. I prayed we weren't going to find the other half of the body because I was already in sweatpants and didn't want to change to go out. Ugh, plus it was already freezing cold. 

"Scott found something, I'm on my way to go pick you up." Stiles informed me while I let out a huge sigh. 

"Ugh, please don't tell me it's for what I'm thinking..." I sighed, really hoping we weren't going for the dead body half but I think I already knew the answer. If history proved right then we were definitely going to find the body. 

"Looks like you're going to want to punch me in the face because I'm outside." Stiles said and with that he hung up. I groaned before grabbing my shoes and a jacket, already feeling like this was a horrible idea. Whenever him and Scott called me this late, it was never for a 'hey what's up' or 'let's go eat or watch a movie' lately. It always seemed to be for some sort of shenanigans. 

*

After Stiles picked me up, we headed over to Scott's where he told us of the weird feeling he got from being at Derek's. I personally didn't think that was anything new because Derek seemed like a psychopath and there was always a bad feeling whenever he is around. 

Then after getting back from the Morgue, where Scott had proven his suspicions, the scent on the first half of the body and the other scent from Derek's were one in the same. Stiles saw this as perfect opportunity to bust Derek for the crime and get him out of our lives for good. Which is exactly how instead of doing my homework, I was sitting in the back of Stiles jeep with a shovel in my lap and on my way to get evidence that Derek was responsible. We watched as Derek drove off in his black camero; Stiles, Scott, and I waited until we made sure Derek was gone from his home until we got out of the jeep. Stiles pulled his jeep up in front of Derek's house, while him and Scott jumped out to start digging up what they believed to be the other half of the body. 

Right now, I was sitting on top of Stiles jeep and eating some popcorn I had brought along. Stiles and Scott were digging in the spot that Scott convinced himself and Stiles that Derek had buried the body. Frankly, it was like the roles were reversed. Stiles was usually the one convincing Scott of something but tonight it was like opposite day. 

Finally, Stiles stopped digging for a couple of seconds to rest and looked over at me. His forehead was sweaty and he whipped the sweat from his forehead while he looked at me. "Are you just going to sit there? I did bring three shovels." 

I laughed before shaking my head. "I think you guys got this handled. Besides, I'd only be in the way and I'd hate to ruin your..digging routine." 

Stiles rolled his eyes before going back to digging. I hummed to myself, looking up at the stars. It was actually really beautiful out here, besides the fact that there was a murder running around killing people and ripping them into two pieces, and the fact that we're standing on the sight of a graveyard, where all the Hale family had burned to death. 

"What are we supposed to do if Derek comes back?" I heard Scott asking Stiles. Huh? Scott presented a valid point, what were we supposed to do if Derek came back? I'm pretty sure Derek could rip us apart without even blinking, at least that's what his threats always sounded like. 

"I have a plan in case that happens.." Stiles mumbled, not exactly putting much reassurance behind that statement, he didn't even look at anyone of us. 

"Really now? And what might that be?" I raised my eyebrow, looking over at Stiles. He had that face that only proved to me that he hadn't thought about Derek coming back early. Who even knows where he is, if he's not already coming back. 

"We all run different ways, whoever he catches first too bad. It was nice knowing you, every man for himself."

I looked at him while laughing sarcastically. "That's a wonderful plan Stilinski. And who do you think he'd catch first? The one of the three who actually stays in shape and has been playing sports since she's been little, the one who's suddenly a star athlete, or the one of the three who sits at home all night and watches league of legends videos on youtube?" 

Stiles rolled his eyes at me before jumping out of the hole, and walking over to me. I heard Scott mumbling how Stiles should be helping him dig the hole instead of flirting with me like always. I blushed bright pink, mentally reminding myself to slap Scott later on for that comment. Stiles stopped in front of his jeep, standing in between my legs as he rested his hands on each side of me. 

I smirked lightly at Stiles while shaking my head. "You know if Derek comes back, he would totally kill us and bury us next to the body that you two claim he has on his property. I personally like you alive and in tact instead of dead. I don't think a ghost best friend would be as fun as you, besides you wouldn't be able to be in selfies with me anymore." 

"Hey, I'd never let anyone hurt you. Where's all the trust?" Stiles smiled at me. 

"I trust you, I've always trusted you the most..no offense Scott." I laughed slightly while Scott kept on digging. "But this has nothing to do with trust, it has to do with getting murdered by a psychopath who lives in an abandoned house in the woods." 

I looked into Stiles eyes, kind of getting lost once again. I don't know what it was but I thought about how Stiles was the one I trusted the most, both him and Scott. I'd do anything for them, for Stiles, because I was always on their side and I'd always be on their team. Even if that team was leading me off a cliff but never the less, I still always believed in them. I'd do anything for them.. Trust is a five letter word that shouldn't just be handed out, it should be earned. And my two best friends have earned that more than enough, being there for me time and time again whenever I needed them. 

"I trust you..more than you know.." I smiled lightly, feeling Stiles lean in slightly until we were interrupted by Scott. I really need to explain to Scott the meaning of the word 'clock block'. 

The both of us looked over at Scott, who was tossing his shovel to the side. "I think I found something." Stiles and I went over to Scott, pushing dirt aside with our hands until we finally saw a package. It looked like something wrapped up in a blanket and tied together with a rope, could this get any weirder? 

We started untying the rope, trying to go as fast as we could because who knows when Derek would come back. Scott yelled at us to hurry and untie the rope while I laughed sarcastically at him. "Thanks, trying my best but is it really my fault he tied this thing in like a billion knots." 

"Yeah, it's not my fault we need to untangle this thing that's tied together like a rope bridge." 

I untied another knot, only to get pricked. "Ouch.." I cursed to myself while looking at my finger, it was bleeding slightly but nothing we needed to worry about right now when Derek could come home at any given second. 

"You okay?" Stiles looked at me concerned, holding my hand and looking at my finger. 

"I will be, let's just hurry up before Derek comes and breaks our hands." Scott had finally untied the last knot, and we started taking the extra rope off. We all braced ourselves to come face to face with the dead girl, but it was actually weirder than I thought. I gotta stop asking myself if things could get any weirder because someone is seeing that as a challenge now. 

"What the hell?" I breathed out loud while we all jumped, but calmed down once we noticed it was not half of a human body, but half of a wolf. The face part. "Where's the girl's body?" I asked Scott as we all stood there confused. 

"I-I don't know.." Scott said confused, I'm sure he was expecting to see a human body in this whole. Why the hell would Derek bury a wolf body, half of one, in his yard? 

"I thought you smelled human blood? Why the hell are we looking at half of a wolf?" Stiles asked Scott. 

"I told you there was something different." Scott defended himself while he looked around frantically. "Come on, we gotta get out of here.." He said while he looked all around us. 

I sighed, wanting to go home so i was not going to argue right now. Stiles though, sighed most likely wanting Derek to get thrown into jail tonight but he wasn't going to by the looks of it. "Fine, just help me cover this up." Stiles complained, while we all started covering up the hole. 

I reached for one of the shovels, but stopped once I noticed Stiles was like frozen in place. I looked over at Scott as he shrugged his shoulders, before looking at Stiles and asking him what he was staring at. Stiles didn't answer us as Scott and I watched him up out of the hole and get down at eye level. That's when we noticed what he was looking at, it was a purple flower. It actually looked kind of cute. 

"What's that?" Scott and I asked. 

"It's wolfsbane." 

"what's that?" Scott asked. 

I shook my head, I remember that lame wolf movie Stiles made us watch one time. It was like a flower that they used in the movie to harm the werewolves, apparently it hurt them. But the only question was..why did Derek have it in his front yard and next to a buried half of a wolf, if it could hurt him? Scott however, not knowing anything about anything or remembering the movie we saw, kept asking what it was. 

Once this is all over, we really needed to get him to watch some movies and do some research sometime. 

"Don't you remember the time we saw the Wolfman?" Stiles sighed, asking Scott. Scott just shrugged his shoulders and Stiles started naming a bunch of werewolf movies, including that episode of the vampire diaries. "This is almost as worse as the fact that you still haven't seen Star Wars." 

Scott rolled his eyes at me, reminding me and Stiles that he would watch it eventually. I just laughed slightly as the two of us watched Stiles starting to pull the purple flower from the ground. Stiles eyes went wide once he realized it was attached to the rope, and he started pulling it little by little and following it around in a circle. It was like watching a dog chase his own tail before he finally pulled the last of it out. 

I swear that I saw three circles glow around us but then I shook my head and it was gone. Wow, this is starting to really give my chills, chills. "What the hell is this all about?" I asked Stiles but before he could answer, that's when we heard Scott calling for us. 

We both turned around and walked over, I screamed once we saw the face of a human girl in the hole now instead of a wolf. I screamed and jumped into Stiles arms as he instantly wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight as we looked at the dead body. Stiles, Scott, and I all stood there looking at the grave with the dead body in it. 

We had just answered one question but it seemed to only raise more questions. . . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...