eclipse // phan [COMPLETED]

By emptybliss

in which two boys who are polar opposites find a little thing called love. : [creds to @aestheticdimples for... More

intro
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
1k
nine
2k
ten
3k
eleven
4k
5k
twelve
6k
thirteen
a/n
fourteen
CHARACTER Q&A
CHARACTER Q&A ANSWERS
final a/n

one

7K 323 110
By emptybliss

M O O N

it was cold. very cold. rain whipped and lashed and my uncovered arms and hands, like tiny needles stabbing my bare limbs. i usually liked the rain. it calmed me down. i wasn't very calm now.

i rushed to find some sort of cover from the horrid water, finally finding a bus station. i ran quickly under it, letting out a heavy sigh of relief as the water stopped. by this point i'm drenched and shivering, my hair having returned to its natural state of hobbit-ness. today wasn't my day. but, to my great surprise, i took notice in a stranger. a beautiful stranger. with ice blue eyes and porcelain skin. they're beautiful.
. . .

i like to say that i notice beauty in the little things. the gleam of the small boy's eyes and his mother buys him a toy in the shoppe. the shine of the new pair of shoes in a window. the gorgeous baby blue color of a fresh morning sky. the little things that most people don't take time to notice. i love those little things. those little things brighten my day in the most extraordinary way.

. . .
i see the stranger again. he's in my business management class at uni. i don't know how i never noticed him. he's got the most stunning blue eyes, and a cute smile. he reminds me of the sun. the center of attention.

simply radiant.

short filler-ish thing to get the ball rolling ! im p excited for this story and i hope u all are too. maybe even spread the word of it. i cant say if updates will be regular because everything's a lil hectic with school and the holidays and all the jazz.

- peter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...