the ice queen | hatake kakashi

Von nu-clear

She didn't expect her return to Konoha to change her life at all. Especially the fact that her deepest secret... Mehr

prologue
01 ; a new jounin
02 ; the first encounter
03 ; a hidden gift
05 ; the cruel reality
06 ; a big decision
07 ; of sudden changes
08 ; of new worries
09 ; the mysterious ninja
10 ; of blossoming feelings
11; the kunoichi's birthday
12 ; the unexpected abduction
13 ; a surprise present
14 ; plans, plans, plans
15 ; a simple date
16 ; a simple dance
17 ; an abandoned tale
18 ; the truth unveiled
19 ; a longing reunion
20 ; the odd genin
21 ; the final stage
22 ; the nightmares begun
23 ; abundance of thoughts
24 ; a glimpse of reality
25 ; a new duty
26 ; that typical heartache
27 ; a rising hope
28 ; in building strength
29 ; a sacrifice made
30 ; the final countdown
31 ; the fourth war
32 ; a confrontation made
33 ; the legendary fight
34 ; a monster unleashed
35 ; an oath swore
36 ; rise of a silhouette
37 ; of lucid dreams
38 ; bizarre differences
39 ; little wild flower
40 ; post shinobi war
41 ; lost of trust
42 ; stress and pressure
43 ; no better than
44 ; strangers
45 ; a surprising news
46 ; resolutions
47 ; redemption
48 ; tiger moth
49 ; lucky strike
50; jingo jungle
51; sing to the sky
52; and rise again
53; come back
54: at last
55; moon night
56; 帰り道
57; サヨナラの意味
58; the end of nightmares
59; 好きと言わせたい
60; epilogue
book 2!!!

04 ; the curse within

22.4K 535 58
Von nu-clear

"Ouch." Fuyu winced. She had accidently pressed her palms on her kunai again. "Isn't this a little clumsy even for myself?" Staring at the little cut in her right palm, she ruffled her hair, which was tied simply instead of the usual braid before landing on the hard training ground soil. Watching the skies change colour, Fuyu counted the number of birds in the sky until the Konoha sky has changed to black.

Assured that no one was around, she closed her eyes. The cold aura was currently directing throughout her whole body. Fuyu opened her sapphire eyes, greeting the cold night with a hint of eagerness. Doing a few hand seals, she summoned a few decoys before she started her training. She flicked her hand and a few ice needles appeared under her fingers. "I think I'm gonna like this one in particular." She looked at the ice needles and admired it for a few minutes.

Before she threw it to a tree a meter behind her. With a loud sigh, she called out her visitor. "Kakashi-san, what are you doing here?" With her back towards the tree, she waited for Kakashi to reply.

"Maa... you sure can detect people easily. I just arrived here." She threw a few more ice needles at him. It almost hit him, but he easily dodged it. "Ahh... Sandaime was right about your temper." He stretched his legs, which earned him a glare from the girl. "You know, your glare looks beautiful with those sapphire eyes of yours." Fuyu stopped glaring at him instantly.

"What do you want?" Softly, she asked. Her eyes were about to close before Kakashi stopped her. "Don't. Continue training. Just imagine I'm not here." Fuyu rolled her eyes as she flick both her hands. She hummed as she started to train all by herself. It was really awkward having someone see you train. Suddenly, an idea popped in her head as she the cold began conquering her whole body.

"Oh, did the Sandaime told you I like to play games?" Eyes filled with eagerness and bloodlust, a few ice needles soared through the sky, aiming towards the Copy Ninja. Swiftly he dodged the attacks, causing him to stand right behind Fuyu. His hands started to form a seal.. before stopping as a sudden cold greeted him. Her hands gripped him strongly. Kakashi tried to weaken her grip but failed. "Let. Go." He took his kunai and stabbed her arm. She held a scream and her grip had weakened. Kakashi jumped backwards, eyes fully focused on the young kunoichi in front of him. He wasn't surprised as water slowly came out from her.

He turned to see Fuyu laying on top of a tree, hand flicking back and forth, watching her ice needles appear and disappear with much dullness. "Come on, Kakashi-san. Let's play." She whined. Kakashi sighed, as he leveled his forehead protector.

-----------------------------

"I'm actually quite worried about Fuyu." The Sandaime took a particularly thick book from his table. "She left the village for seven years. No one knew why, although she said she would return soon. And well.... she returned, with a really cold body temperature and blood all over her body. And her eyes.. they were sapphire. Oh, and she nearly stabbed the ninja on duty that day."

"So I finally decided to trace back Fuyu's family background. I was always curious about her since the day I took her in. Not much I could find in her resident data, so I took this book I found in the library. It has a lot of information about those from the Snow Islands." He gave the book to Kakashi.

"I think she's from the Snow Islands because the last time I saw someone with hair that white, it's from there. You can lend it for the mission. It's better than seeing you reading Jiraiya's books anyway." Kakashi returned the Hokage's remark with a sour face. "And here is Fuyu's ninja registration card. Although as you can see, most of it is empty." Hiruzen sighed.

Kakashi flipped through the book. List of clans, their abilities, their traits.... he stopped at a certain page. "Ah, I see you found the page already." Kakashi rolled his eyes before he started reading.

'The people from the Snow Islands are well known for their Ice Release heritage. Other than their remarkable white hair, they are well known for being ruthless and their lust for blood upon their fights. Although some of them might not inherit the curse, they didn't last long in their clans.'

"If it's true that she'll turn into a blood lusting monster, she might as well be Konoha's own enemy." Hiruzen looked back at the photograph on his desk. "I see Fuyu as one of my own children. Please find a way to save her. I'm afraid if I'm going to lose her. I know, you might find her a pain in a neck, but she's actually a sweet little girl.' Kakashi remembered Fuyu's reaction when the client flirted with him. 'How can he see a sweet, innocent child in that woman?' He thought to himself as the Hokage allowed him to go. The book was quite new, now that he had a chance to examine it carefully.

So his mission is to save that girl from being a deadly ice monster. Well, this will be one heck of a mission.

-----------------------------

Fuyu fired him with endless waves of icicles. He dodged as much as he could before finally decided to do a fireball jutsu. The training grounds were lightened with fire as a steaming sound was heard for a few seconds. He almost sighed with relief when an ice needle had almost pierced through his face. Fuyu dashed through the fire, her devilish laugh echoing through the forest. "Now, now. I want some action. Don't run away~"

He had to stop her. Immediately.

Fuyu felt the bloodlust speed through her body. She wanted to stop it, but it felt so good. She stopped running when Kakashi re-entered the forest. She continued to walk along the training grounds. Finding that certain someone who would most probably regret disturbing her night training right now. Sensing his chakra, she turned around with a wicked grin on her face. She plunged forward, icicles appearing at her fingers that very moment.

Her actions were halted the moment he gripped her outfit. She struggled hard, only for her to land at the arms of the Copy Ninja himself. He gripped Fuyu with all his strength as they made eye contact. Her sapphire eyes sparkled with hatred and anger while she tried to struggle free. Kakashi closed his Sharingan, his other eye not breaking the contact. "Snap out of this, this isn't like you," He whispered softly. She continued to struggle harder. "Fuyu." Held her chin, eyes still not breaking contact, he called out her name. Her eyes started to waver as her body temperature dropped. Closing her eyes, she slumped forward, using Kakashi's body as a cushion for herself. He wanted to move away because of her burning body but decided to remain still.

'It's too hot." She muttered. Few seconds later, she passed out.

-----------------------------

Fuyu slammed the door open. She threw herself on her bed before screaming out very, very loud. Her face reddened a bit as she remembered last night's incident.

Apparently, she had passed out after her fight with Kakashi. Which was weird since she barely faints after her fights. Must be from being over exhausted. So, the Copy Ninja decided to take her to his apartment for the night since he had no idea where she lived. She remembered waking up in a bed all alone before screaming when she saw a dog sleeping at her feet. "Oh, you already woke up. Boss left you a message."

She threw a pillow at the nearest wall to her and screamed again. Her face was as red as a tomato, remembering how Pakkun gave her a vision on last night's incident. "That dog....." She screamed even louder this time. Thank goodness everyone had left to work, or she would have probably been kicked out at that moment too. 'Get a grip of yourself, Fuyu.' The girl wandered to her mirror, examining herself after a hard night like last night. Some dirt, messy hair and a few cuts.

And a burn, thanks to her stupidity to dash through the fireball. The ice was immune to the fire. Not her. Idiot.

After treating her injuries (and a few more screaming scenarios), Fuyu left her apartment and walked lazily to Ichiraku Ramen with a very hungry stomach. She smiled gleefully as the shop was empty when she entered it. "The usual," Teuchi nodded as he started preparing her ramen. She whistled an unknown melody as she watched the chef cooked her meal.

"You seem to be in a good mood today." Fuyu turned to see Ayame smiling at her. "You even have your hair down today. What's the event?" Fuyu unconsciously touched her hair. Ayame's right; she didn't braid it before she left today. Another sigh left the kunoichi's lips. "I was in a hurry. I was hungry." She returned Ayame's smile with her signature small smile.

"Hello every- Fuyu??!?!??" Fuyu looked and saw Naruto with his jaws literally dropped. "F-Fuyu, why did you let your hair down????" Fuyu tsk-ed, quite pissed with Naruto's reaction but later cheered up when her ramen had arrived. Thanking Teuchi, she looked at Naruto to answer her question. "I'm meeting someone here, so I decided to look my best." Ayame chuckled at her sarcasm.

"Woah!! Really???!?!!?? Who's the lucky guy????? Is he someone close???" Fuyu couldn't help but facepalm herself and groaned at Naruto's bluntness. Ayame laughed loudly, disturbing the shop's state of peace. "Sorry." Ayame turned to Naruto. "Fuyu here was in a hurry and forgotten to tie her hair. She was joking about meeting someone." Naruto let out a long groan before taking a seat next to Fuyu. Fuyu started to eat her ramen.

"You know Fuyu, I finally graduated! I bet you didn't know that yet." Fuyu nodded, simply agreeing without caring at all what Naruto was saying. 'Iruka already told me everything.' She thought to herself, remembering how Iruka had spent the night telling her about Naruto. So she forced herself to listen to Naruto's story while she plays with her ramen (much to Teuchi's anger). He told her about stealing the scroll and learning the shadow clone jutsu. 'I still can't believe he could master the shadow clone jutsu, though.' Fuyu kept all her thoughts to herself as she finally finished her ramen. The only difference in their story wasn't that big. Iruka didn't tell her he had a terrible nosebleed due to one's Sexy Jutsu.

"And you know what? We just pass our test! So I'm officially in Team 7 with Sakura and Sasuke!! I'm really happy to be in a team with them, although Sakura keeps focusing more on Sasuke than me. Oh, and our sensei is a bit weird, though. He likes to come late to our mission and reads this book-" Fuyu started to pay attention to Naruto now. This sounds familiar. She raised her brows, really curious at the moment. "Oh, and his name is Kakashi-sensei! They say his powerful, but I don't see why. Maybe I will one day- Fuyu? Are you okay????" Fuyu realized she was gasping. "Eh, it's nothing at all." Her face darkened as she remembered their fight from last night. She didn't realize she lowered her head in despair. "Maybe one day I'll introduce him to you!!"

Fuyu stifled a laugh. "It's okay. I think its best I don't." 'How could I possibly see him after that incident.' She paid for her ramen and quickly left the shop. Naruto had stopped her the moment she step a foot out of the shop.

"Fuyu-chan! Let's play a game! If I win you'll have to wear your hair down for a day." Fuyu thought for awhile. "You'll never beat me. I'm in." Naruto smiled happily as they prepared for a simple game of rock paper scissors. "On three..."

"One..." Naruto counted.
"Two..." Fuyu smirked.
"Three!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.9K 249 61
A journey of self discovery brings the two close friends together. Kakashi Hatake the Savior and only close friend of Princess Miyano Nazakawa. Will...
6.2K 311 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
7.4K 113 41
kakashi X oc Trying a next sequel to kakashi's lollita
271 24 18
After weeks of tracking both an artifact and a tyrant's forces, Meilani reunites with Kakashi once more. Tensions are high within the Kingdom of Memo...