Clueless (Ally/You)

By itsmenormally

You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Last Chapter

chapter 5

8.5K 263 287
By itsmenormally

Your POV

I totally forgot that I have to stop by at Samantha's house today.

I quickly ran inside the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

I heard Troy talking but I ignored him and ran out.

I look at the time and it's already 6:57am.

I muttered a quick shit and ran to Samantha's house.

I passed by Ally's house and I saw her in the window brushing her flawless hair.

I wasn't looking at my way so I bumped into their mailbox.

I groan as I fell down on the grassed yard.

"Ow" I groan and sat up while rubbing my head.

My apple fell down on the grass and a squirrel took it and ran away.

"Oh no! My apple!" I whine and hit the grass with my fist.

"Y/N?" I heard my name being called and I look up and I see Ally looking at me with a confuse look.

Before she can talk I already stood up and ran to  Samantha's house.

I saw Samantha standing on their front porch.

"I am so sorry I'm late! I was planning not going to school but I remembered you waiting here so I quickly too-" Samantha puts her finger on my lips, almost putting it inside.

"Did you really go to school because I was waiting" she asked with a grin and I chuckle and pushed her finger away from my mouth.

"Let's just go to school, you cocky ass" I said and Samantha grins.

While we were walking and she's blabbing about cheerleading, my stomach grumbles loudly.

She stopped talking and I blush.

"Sorry, a stupid squirrel took my apple on the way to your house" I said and Samantha giggles.

"Don't worry, I brought you this pancake sandwich" she said and gave me a paper bag.

I opened the paper bag and moaned at the smell.

"Oh my god" I heard Samantha murmur and I pulled out the pancake sandwich with bacon and eggs inside.

"This is the first time I'm trying this" I said and I took a big bite.

"Ugh I'm in heaven. This is so good" I moan and I heard Samantha giggle.

"Thanks, I made that by myself" she said and we finally got to school.

While I devour the pancake sandwich, Samantha was yelling at some student outside.

"What are you looking at?!" She yells at some couple of students who are staring at us.

We entered the school and almost everyone went silent.

"Did Y/N and Samantha walked in school without Y/N pushing her away?" "Are they together now?" "Am I really seeing this?" "Oh wow Y/N has a big appetite"

All the whispers are heard.

"I'll see you later, baby" Samantha said seductively and gave my cheek a wet long kiss.

I scrunch up my face then wiped my cheek and she walked away while swinging her hips and looked back once more then winked.

Yep, she's back to normal.

I walk to my locker and I saw the girls there except for Dinah.

"Well you're five minutes late" Normani said.

"What is that?" Camila asked and she took my breakfast and took a bite.

"Hey! That's mine!" I snatched it away and she moans at the taste.

I greet all the girls and Ally hugged me.

"You ran away this morning" she said against my chest.

"Uh I was kinda late" I said and she looks at me.

"You shouldn't have just wait for Troy with me so you can get a ride" she said and I shook my head.

"It's okay" I said.

"Well well well" I heard Dinah's voice behind me and I roll my eyes.

"Good morning to you too Dinah Jane" I said and she smirked at me while circling me.

"So you and Samantha huh?" She smirked and I roll my eyes again.

"Wait what? You're dating Samantha?" Ally asked and she looks at me with sad eyes.

"No, we just walked together and she gave me breakfast" I said and Ally narrows her eyes at the food.

I took the last bite in my mouth and smile at them.

"Oh no, Camz, spit that out. Clingy Samantha made that food, what if she put something in there. Come on" Lauren grabbed Camila's hand and they went to the bathroom.

I roll my eyes at them.

"Stop rolling your eyes" Ally said softly at me.

"Why didn't I know abou-" Normani was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Oh wait, I got the text, it said 'OH MY GOD Y/N AND SAMANTHA ARE TOGETHER'" Normani read the text and I groan.

"Samantha and I are not together!" I said and put my hands up in frustration.

"I ship it!" Dinah said and Ally glares at her.

"No. It's an ugly ship. Sink it" Ally said harshly while hugging me tightly.

"Woah! Who pissed on your cereal this morning?" Dinah asked with a chuckle.

I see Normani smirking at me.

"So, how's your date?" I ask Ally even though I don't want to know.

"You were there" she giggles and I smile.

"I don't know what your talking about" I smile and she giggle against my chest.

"You gotta make that lasagna on my birthday" she said and I smile.

"Sure, I'll make you lots of lasagna" I said and she cheered.

"Aww look at you cuties" Normani said and I glare at her.

"I'm confuse and I forgot to say hi to my girl. Hello baby" Dinah said and she walked to Normani and gave her a kiss.

I faked gag and Ally laughed.

"Let's go before they fuck each other here" I whisper to Aly and she slapped my chest.

"Language!" She says and I grin.

"Come on, I'll walk you to your first class" I said and she lets go of me and I intertwined our hands.

After seconds of silence, she called me with a soft voice.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Is Samantha your walking buddy now?" She asked with a small voice.

I frown when I see her frown.

"What? No. You're my walking buddy and I won't let anyone replace you" I said and she smiles.

"You're the best bestfriend I have ever had" Ally said and gave me a side hug.

"Yeah, bestfriend" I sigh. Just bestfriend.

Bestfriend.

.

The bell rang for lunch and I quickly grabbed my bag and walked to the cafeteria.

My stomach is growling and I can't wait to devour whatever they sell in the caf.

I walked in and I quickly bought my food.

I was looking through the food when I felt arms on my waist.

"What the-" I murmur and I turned around.

"Hey baby, so I figured you'll be hungry so I brought you some lunch" Samantha said with a smirk.

"It okay, I'll bu-" before I finish my sentence, Samantha put her finger on my mouth.

"Shush. You don't want to eat that garbage. Let's go to my table" Samantha said and she dragged me to the cheerleader's table.

She forced me to sit down and sat beside me.

"It's really okay. I'm gonna seat with my f-" she put her finger on my mouth again.

"Can you stop doing that" I said with an annoyed voice and pushed her hand away.

Samantha giggles and she opened the Tupperware with carbonara inside.

Oh that looks good.

I was about to get the fork but she stopped me.

"Before you eat, I want you to meet my friends" Samantha said and took the fork away.

I groan and she squished my cheeks with her hand.

"That's Jessica, Tiffany, Haley, Trixie, and Ashley" Samantha moved my head as she change names.

I pushed her hand away.

I look back at my original table and I see the girls.

I made eye contact with Dinah and she stifle her laugh.

"Help me" I mouth and she finally lets out a loud laugh.

She points at me and the girls looks at me.

"Help me" I mouth at them.

"Baby, what are you looking at? Here, you can eat now" Samantha said and they all stare at me as I took the fork.

"What? You didn't put anything in here right?" I asked Samantha and they all let out an annoying giggle.

"No" Samantha said and I nodded.

I taste it and nodded.

"Taste good" I said and they all let out a loud squeal.

I jumped and covered my my ears.

"Jesus Christ" I mutter.

"Excuse me" I heard a familiar voice.

I sigh in relief when I heard that beautiful, angelic voice.

"I'm gonna steal Y/N now" Ally said and I turn to her and smile.

I was about to grab my bag but Samantha stopped me.

"No" Samantha said while glaring at Ally.

"I say yes" Ally said and she grabbed my bag from Samantha.

"No" Samantha said firmly and pull the bag back.

"Yes" Ally said sweetly but took my bag from violently.

"No. She's staying here. She's enjoying her food" Samantha said and grabbed my arm tightly.

"No! She's sitting on her original table!" Ally glared at Samantha and grabbed my hand and pull me against her.

They pull at me and Ally let's go so I fell on Samantha.

"You bitch!" Samantha spat and she grabbed the Tupperware with carbonara.

I quickly stood up and stood in front of Ally.

I closed my eyes then I felt the noodles hit my face.

They all gasped and I stayed there.

"Oh my god-"

"FOOD FIGHT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 3.2K 30
❥ Soon enough the two girls led their lips onto one another's, a wave of relief spreading through both of their bodies. Many people described kiss to...
90.1K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
209K 4.1K 15
Since Lauren is absolute bae, I thought why the hell not
19K 521 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...