Head Over Heels(Emblem3)

Por thenameiscorinne

Corinne and Taylor always had dreamed of being on the T.V since they met in theatre class together, so once t... Más

Head Over Heels(Emblem3)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

297 3 0
Por thenameiscorinne

Corinne's POV

I got a text from Wesley asking if he can come over when he gets home from the studio.I told him he was allowed to come over when ever he wanted.

"Okay,so,we have to be there at 8:00 in the morning and they said they're filming the behind the scenes to show viewers after each show."

"Oh lord.And I can't wear my makeup either?"Taylor asked.She never leaves the house without makeup.I don't know why,she's gorgeous anyways.

"Uhm,no,because they're going to do it there."Emma said while she went to the fridge.

"Ugh,THIS IS GOING TO KILL ME!"She shouted.

Emma and I laughed.I heard a knock on the door.I figured it was Wesley since he said he was coming over tonight.I walked over to the door and opened it.To my surprise,I saw Drew,Keaton,Wes,Tyler and Tori.

"Well hey guys."

"Oh.My.God.lts Emblem3 and Tyler Case.And some chick I don't know."

"Emma,breathe.Sorry,she was in theatre too so all three of us are extremely dramatic."Taylor said as she fanned Emma with her script.

"Anyways,Wes,Drew,Keaton,Tyler and Tori,this is Emma.Emma knows you all except Tori."

"Haha..hi.."Emma said laughing.

"Yeah,she's always like this when she's nervous so don't worry."Taylor said as she went to go give Keaton a hug.They're so cute together.

"Hey Wes,can I talk to you for a second?"Taylor asked him as she walked towards the door.

"Sure."He said and went outside.She was going to tell him,but I didn't really care.

Taylor's POV

"Hey,so let me just say this real quick since its obvious.You clearly have feelings for Corinne,and she's not going to tell you this because it makes her sad and stuff.She hates thinking about it."

He just stared at me.

"Corinne has never had a boyfriend or her first kiss.She doesn't like thinking about it because when she does,she feels like something's wrong with her and that she's ugly when she's not."

His mouth was dropped open.

"Yeah,sorry,I had to tell you because if she didn't she may push you away.Thats what she does."

"So wait,she's never had a boyfriend?"

"Nope."I said popping the p

"That's kinda attractive."He said thinking about it for a while.

"Well,all the fans want you two together so you should probably get on that."I suggested.

"Just how like everyone wants you and Keaton together?"

"Yes,like that."I mumbled.

"Don't worry Taylor,Keaton is just shy,he will make a move soon.Trust me."

I nodded and walked back inside to find everyone in the living room.

I sat by Keaton and you could tell Emma was still starstruck.I looked over to see Corinne and Wesley cuddling.I looked at Keaton who was looking at them smiling.

"Well,it was nice chatting with you guys,but I'm going to catch some z's"Drew said as he was heading out.

We said our goodbyes,and I notice Corinne was going to her room with Wes.Probably to talk privately.

"Do you think he's going to tell her?"Keaton asked me.

"I don't know.Maybe."I said and I turned on a movie.

Corinne's POV

"Corinne,can I talk to you?"Wes asked me.

I looked around,this really wasn't the place to talk.

"Okay,follow me."I stood up and started walking to my room.

"Wow,you've got a nice room."Wes said as he sat down on my bed.

"Thanks!"I said and say down next to him."So what do you need to tell me?"

"Corinne,Taylor told me how you never had a boyfriend before and how it makes you feel.Which by the way is really shocking."

"How does that shock you?"

"Well because,you're beautiful."

I smiled at him.And he smiled back.

"Thank you."Was all I could say.

We were just staring at each other.He was so close to me I could feel his breath.

"Hey,Corinne and Wes come on and watch the movie with us!"Tyler said as he walked in.

Wes looked pissed.I got up and he followed behind me.We walked back to where we were sitting and sat down.Taylor and Keaton where staring at us with smiles on there faces.

"Why are they staring at us?"Wes whispered in my ear.

"I'm not sure,but I'm sure she will tell me."I said.

I wasn't really paying attention to the movie because all I kept thinking was that Wes was about to kiss me.But Tyler ruined it.

I didn't realize it but they movie soon ended.I looked at my phone and it was 11:48.I should probably go to bed since I need to be up at 7. I looked over and saw Tori and Tyler cuddling.When did that happen?Emma left a while ago because she needs her beauty sleep she says.We said bye to Tori,Tyler,Keaton,and Wes.They wished us good luck for tomorrow.When they left I looked at Taylor.

"What?"She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Why where you and Keaton staring at Wes and I?"

"Oh,yeah,haha.We wanted to know what went on in there."

"Oh,nothing we just talked."

"That's it?You just talked?"

"He did almost kissed me but Tyler walked in so he didn't."

"HE ALMOST KISSED YOU BUT TYLER RUINED THE MOMENT!?"She yelled probably waking up I don't know,everyone.

"Shhh,you're going to wake up Emma.But yes.Now I'm going to bed or I won't be able to wake up at 7."

<><><><><><>

I woke up to that annoying alarm.I changed into a black Victoria secrets pink hoodie with a white tank top underneath,pink soffee shots,and flip flops.I threw my hair up in a pony tail and walked to the kitchen to find Emma scrolling through of course,tumblr.

"Are we getting Starbucks?"Emma asked.Emma has a bit of an obsession with coffee.But it's not too extreme.

"Hell yeah where getting Starbucks!"Taylor said as she grabbed her things.

We got our Starbucks and got to the table reading at 8.They interviewed us before we went in.And I believe we all looked tired.

"Taylor,what are you doing?"I asked as she was doing something on her phone.

"Vining,duh."

"Oh,I forgot about vine."I said as I pulled out my phone and vined Emma reading her line.But only a little bit since I can't have people know anything.

We did the table read until 12.The show is a comedy for abc family.Im so excited to start getting up and acting.We were going to lunch with the crew to Panera Bread.I looked at my phone and I saw a text from Wes.

From:Wes

Hey,good luck today!I'll stop by and visit tonight!;)

I texted him back.We finished our food and immediately got back to work.We got into makeup and changed.We started shooting right away.It was a lot of fun.

"This is so much better than acting on a stage."Taylor said as she was getting touched up with her makeup.

"I know!"I said as I was sitting down in my place.

We stopped filming at 9:30.And we were all tired.We did indeed get a lot of the show done though.And we have to go back on Monday.We drove home and headed to our apartment.

"I just want to sleep!"Emma said as she walked in."But tumblr is calling my name."

"Haha,I bet it is,Emma."Taylor said as she laid down on the couch and texted Keaton.

"HELLO!"Wes said as he walked in with Keaton.

"Well,hello."I said as I went to go give Wes a hug.

I looked over to Keaton and Taylor who were about to leave.

"Where are you guys going?"

"To get ice cream,duh."Taylor said as they walked out the door.

"Well,I'm going to go in my room."Emma said as she took her laptop and ran into her room.

"How did it go today?"Wes asked me as we sat down on the couch.

"It went really good!It was way more fun than theatre!"

"Haha,that's good."He said."Come on,I'm taking you somewhere."

"Oh alright."I said

I followed him outside and texted Emma telling her I left with Wesley.I wonder where he's taking me.We got in his car and we were off.

"Where are you taking me?"I asked looking at him.

"You'll see."He said with a smirk on his face.

We drove for 15 minutes and he drove up to what look like the recording studio.

"Why are we here?"I asked as we got out of the car.

"I want to show you something."

I followed behind him and we walked into the main part.

"Okay,you're the first one who gets to hear this song.Its called,'Just For One Day'."

We sat there and listened to it.It was amazing.

"What do you think?"He said when the song ended.

"Uhm,I think it's fricken amazing."I said smiling.

"Good!"He said with a huge smile on his face.

"You know,you're smile is contagious."I said smiling.

"Oh,really?"

"Hahah,yes!"I said laughing.My phone started to vibrate and I pulled it out to see multiple text from Taylor.

From:Taylor.

Why is Emma home alone?

Where are you guys?

Oh and don't do anything I wouldn't do;)

I told her where we were.

"We better go,they're looking for us."

"Yeah,lets go."He said getting up.

When we got home it was about 12:00.Wow time really does fly by when you're having fun.

"Hey,Corinne?"

"Yeah?"

"Tomorrow,you're hanging out with me."He said pointing to himself.

"Alright,Wesley."I said smiling.

I gave him a hug and say goodnight.When I opened my door I saw Keaton and Taylor asleep on the couch.Those crazy kids.

I walked into my bedroom and changed into my pajamas.I checked my phone and it was blowing up with tweets from fans.Oh dear lord.They were all sweet though.An hour later I feel asleep with a smile on my face.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

933K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
152K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...