Escaped

Av xCaskettx

Aurelie Vivienne D'Artois was kidnapped as a child from her home in Paris over 800 years ago. She was only 11... Mer

Vampire Traits
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

44 2 0
Av xCaskettx

"Aurelie..." his face softened, and he put his hand on the back of my head, putting our foreheads together. "You know how long I've been waiting to hear that? I thought I'd have to wait longer, but... God, Aurelie... I love you, too, beautiful," he smiled, but suddenly lost it. "And I swear, I will help you through this," he promised solemnly. 

"I would like that quite a lot. But for now... I need to get this out, before I end up changing my mind," I told him, rain trickling down my back.

"Ok," he nodded, "ok... come on, let's get somewhere dry," he led me back to backdoor porch, where we sat in a bench swing under an overhang, away from the rain. "Just... start whenever you're ready," he clasped my hands in his. I took a moment to gather my nerves. I was far from ready to share my past. 

But the fact that it was Luke pushed me forward. 

"I was... I was born in Paris, in 1173. I was raised by my mother and older sister. When I was 10, my mother gave birth to a boy- my little brother. When I was 11, a man came to visit- he was unfamiliar. A couple days after that, I was taken from my home... kidnapped. I didn't know what was going on... I was so scared. At 11, I didn't have enough strength to overtake my captors, one of which was the strange man who had come the day before.

"They kept me in a dirty, smelly room no bigger than a broom closet, with bars instead of a front wall. A cell. It had a small hole in the ground, hundreds of feet deep, where I was supposed to use the bathroom. The floor was hard dirt and clay. The walls were pretty much the same. My 'bed' was a single animal pelt in the corner. I was kept in there for ten years- the captors measured how fast I grew, how quick I learned, what I could and couldn't eat, how strong I got... how best to restrict my blood intake to ensure I could not overpower them or escape.

"They knew of my mental powers- the strange man had told them- so they kept me nearly deprived of blood, so I'd be too weak to use them. I could still read their minds, but I couldn't manipulate them or control the objects around me. When the did give me blood, they short darts at me through the bars, that held a small amount of blood. They did that once a week. After 5 years, it moved to twice a week. For food, they gave me a small bowl of fruit and a slice of bread twice a week. 

"After ten years in the cell, when I was 21, they starved me of blood so much, I could barely move. They did that so they could move me to the table... where I spent the next 720 years, strapped down. It was only 1194, so the conditions were deplorable. The table was made of roughly carved wood, so it dug into my back painfully- I was given only a thin tunic made of deer skin to wear.

"The table was... torture. They cut me, burned me, stabbed me, to measure my healing ability. For instance, they figured out- which should have been common sense- that a bone deep laceration healed a little slower than a paper cut. Then... they did terrible things to me. They did so many things in order to record my healing rates. They gave me paper cuts, then slices deep as bone... cigarette burns, to burns so bad, they made third-degrees look like a tan, then even worse so that I had to regrow muscles, bones, tissues, etc... they gave me pin pricks, and stabbed me right through my body. And that's just the beginning of all I endured.

"In 1914, they deprived me to the point of near-unconsciousness again, and stuck me in a wooden crate and shipped me to America, along with every record they had of me. In the new facility, it was much nicer- stainless steel table, equipment, cleaner conditions... however, I knew it only meant there would be more torture. The Americans- the CIA, to be exact- dressed me only in a blue hospital gown, and strapped me to the table, where I spent the remaining 101 years. The Americans were much worse... I got half a syringe of blood once time a week.

"The Americans did such awful things... they resumed the previous studies- stabs, burns, slices, flayings, stuff like that. But... they conducted live exploratory surgeries- with absolutely no anaesthetic. They took samples of my organs, muscles... they injected me with various poisons, viruses, diseases, parasites, to study my body's reaction. They deprived me severely of blood to study the effects of extreme bloodthirst.

"Then, on top of all that, every evening, they'd bring in a prison inmate, convicted and guilty of horrible crimes- rapes, molestations, assaults, murders, etc... stuff like that. I was supposed to go through their mind and identify their crimes within 5 seconds. If I could not, I was tortured until I got it- they'd make increasingly deep slices into my flesh for every 2 seconds I was late. Eventually, I identified their crimes and their remorse level before they even got him situated. It got to the point where their crimes jumped out to me from their minds- my mind was so trained, it immediately pinpoints the deplorable crimes of people. I didn't even have to read them, they just... stood out to me. They were trying to train me as a 'super soldier', I believe they called it. To send to Iraq and Afghanistan to eliminate the need for human soldiers, human armies. I was to be used to exterminate the taliban, and such. However, I proved much too uncooperative. So they simply kept studying me.

"Then, on the night of October 14, a new doctor felt terrible for me. She stayed late that night, and risked her entire career by undoing my straps... letting me free. She then left, and the next morning, October 15,  I murdered my captors. Then... as I was destroying everything in the place... I came across a tape. It was the Americans, interrogating my mother. The accompanying newspaper clipping was from 1932... about a mysterious house fire, in which a woman and her too offspring were killed. The picture of the clipping was of a burned house, and the strange man was in the photo, watching it smolder. It included photos of the deceased, which was how I knew it was them.

"My family. I then burned the facility down, and drove here from some place called Area 51. I bought clothing and such from a Walmart, then went to a hotel... and, well, you know the rest," I finished, wiping tears from my face, my lip quivering. Luke was silent, soaking in everything I'd told him.

"What was the doctor's name, who set you free?"

"Malaya Larson."

"Come on. We're going to look her up tonight, and we're going to go find her tomorrow," he held out his hand for me as he stood.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to thank her personally. Without her, I probably never would have met you."

"Alright," I smiled. "I find I wish to properly thank her as well." I stood, and as we turned to go in through the back door, I was bombarded with tight hugs. 

"Oh!" I gasped. "I, uh... I'm guessing you all heard everything, huh?" I murmured.

"Yeah, we did. We're so glad you're alright!" Blake sighed, and all of them had tears in their eyes.

"We're so sorry for what you went through," Jacob told me, his eyes holding more meaning than his words. 

"It's not your fault. Now, I feel I am in the mood for a warm shower," I informed them, and proceeded through the house and up the stairs to mine and Luke's room. I went straight to the bathroom and started up the tub. I'd changed my mind- a warm bath sounded much better. 

I grabbed a black towel and set it on the nearby counter. When the tub filled, I turned the water off, stripped, and stepped into the water. 

"Mmm, that feels good," I sighed. I was so absolutely content, I didn't consciously register the sound of the bedroom door opening, closing, and locking. 

I did, however, hear the bare footsteps on the bathroom floor. I covered my breasts, and looked up to see Luke, in nothing but black boxers. I kept eye contact with him as his hands trailed down his hard, strong body... and dropped the boxers. He stepped in the water, and lowered himself onto me. As soon as our bodies made contact, I gasped as my body heated up internally.

I let go of my chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, letting our bodies fuse.

"Oh, Aurelie," he groaned, gyrating his hips- and that hard, warm length- against me. I made my move- I pulled his face to mine, and crushed my lips to his, sparking something deep inside me. 

And, apparently, in him. He let out a feral growl, and his hand enclosed my breast, gently pinching and rolling the tip. My body felt... extremely excited. I wanted a lot more. I undulated against him, the water splashing. I was very excited to finally get what I wanted.

"Oh, fuck, Aurelie," he groaned erotically. I dug my nails into his back, drawing blood, the spearmint scent intensifying. "Fuck this," he growled, hoisted me up, and hurried to the bed. He got back on top of me, and I relished in the sensation.

"Please, Luke..." I murmured into his lips. "I- I can't- I need more," I breathed. He nibbled on my throat... then lower, to my breasts... then lower, and lower, until...

"Oh... Oh, God!" I moaned, arching up as his tongue did wonderful, delightful, euphoric things. One of his hands reached up and gripped my breast, while the other kept my thighs wide.

Soon, I felt an overwhelming arousal, then a gently pulsing of my core.

"Mmm, yeah," Luke prowled up my body, and I felt a blunt hardness at my center. "Are you ready?" he whispered, brushing his nose against my forehead.

"More than ready," I moaned. There was a moment of stillness, and then he thrust into me.

Pleasure bloomed all inside my body, and I cried out. Nothing could ever feel as good as this. In that moment, when our bodies connected... I knew that Luke and I were meant to be.

*****************************************************************************************************

Oooooooh they did the hanky panky frick frack snick snack!!!

Working on Chapter 13, but it still isn't ready yet, but hopefully it will be soon. 

V, C, and F! have an amazing day!!!

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47K 89
"You are a long way from home, little wolf." "Stay back, I am not afraid of you." "Oh but you should be wolf, I can be your worst nightmare." He took...
13.7M 412K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
6.4K 212 9
๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค has a beautiful and sweethearted mate and wife that he managed to keep hidden until 1956 after the day he found her tra...
8.4K 997 25
แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€กแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธ Vegetarian แ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ.. แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€กแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌ normal แ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€›แ€„แ€บ Vampire แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€œแ€ฐแ€ทแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€˜แ€ฌแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€›แ€€แ€บแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€…แ€ฝแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฒ??