Thaliah: The Vampire's Diamon...

By Destinyangel

Thaliah James is the daughter of two powerful mythical creatures in their world. Everything will change when... More

CHAPTER 1:The Beginning
CHAPTER 2: The Scare
CHAPTER 3 : The Unveiling
CHAPTER 4: Reality
CHAPTER 5: The Visitor
CHAPTER 6: Didn't See That One Coming...
CHAPTER 7: Shock 101
CHAPTER 8: Trip of Trippin'
CHAPTER 9: Tristan da Cunha
CHAPTER 10: Karveen
CHAPTER 11: Unbelievable
CHAPTER 12: Inescapable...
CHAPTER 13:Helpless
CHAPTER 14: The Barrier
CHAPTER 15: The Castle.
CHAPTER 16: Happy Sweet Twenty-Two?
CHAPTER 17: Transition
CHAPTER 18: One Year Later?
CHAPTER 19: Destination: South America
CHAPTER 20 : Reunited
CHAPTER 21: Half-Truths
CHAPTER 22: Warlock Territory
CHAPTER 23: Different.
CHAPTER 24: A Snitch with a Cause
CHAPTER 25: Inside Out
CHAPTER 26: Vaarien
CHAPTER 27: Wonder
CHAPTER 29: Cheer University
CHAPTER 30: A New Ally
CHAPTER 31: Ketura
CHAPTER 32: Midnight Square
CHAPTER 33: Joy and Sorrow
CHAPTER 34: Daddy?
CHAPTER 35: A Bargain.
CHAPTER 36: Too Simple
CHAPTER 38: Really.
CHAPTER 37: Mythical Creatures
CHAPTER 39: Leo Knights
CHAPTER 40: Re-Ject-Ed
CHAPTER 41: The Great White Wolf
CHAPTER 42: The Other Side of The Hybrid... Me?
CHAPTER 43: An Unusual Meeting...
CHAPTER 44: Trouble, Trouble, Trouble...
CHAPTER 45: The Evils Within.
CHAPTER 46: Vaarien and I.
CHAPTER 47: Girl Power
CHAPTER 48: Words of Wisdom
CHAPTER 49: Reality Check
CHAPTER 50: On The Himalayas
CHAPTER 51: Discovered
CHAPTER 52: Going Rogue?
CHAPTER 53: The Vampire's Diamond
CHAPTER 54: Mission to the Moon.
CHAPTER 55: The Moon Goddess
CHAPTER 56: Pro-Deceiver
CHAPTER 57: Orb of Leviathan
CHAPTER 58: Broken
CHAPTER 59: Beginning of the End
CHAPTER 60: Vampire Country...
CHAPTER 61: Uncommon Associates...
CHAPTER 62: On to the End of the Age...
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 28: Mixed Feelings.

6.4K 87 4
By Destinyangel

CHAPTER 28: Mixed Feelings.

        As we got ourselves set, I looked at every one of my friends, what would I do without them. I had chosen a pair of black skinny jeans with a tank top and sneakers; I liked not feeling to loose. Of all the things that could happen it seemed that the worst was happening to me, how in hell was I going to effectively outrun Vaarien? The worst of it was that Vaarien was not full powered, well duh it wouldn’t take a rocket science to realize that a spell from Morganna would not be able to stop him but it did because he was not up to scratch. I didn’t think I would like to meet him when he was up to scratch.

      I wondered when my abilities would return, I was as weak as a human, maybe weaker. I wondered what was the true meaning behind Nathaliah having my abilities restricted? I hated sticky situations, yet it was kind of like I had the worst of them.

Thaliah, we need to get to Cheer University, right now, Saber said.

“Should I know where that is, I asked.

“It is in Unity Kingdom”, he said.

“Unity Kingdom”, I stated, eyebrows raised.

“Yes, Cheer University is a special school for the gifted, like werewolves, witches, vampires, fairies and all the other creatures you could imagine”, he said.

“Oh great, a school for the gifted, why was I never registered”, I asked angrily.

“Well that wouldn’t be keeping a low profile, would it”, he smiled.

“I guess not”, I sighed.

         It seemed to me now like I was always angry. It was about two weeks since we left Vaarien’s lair and everything was just sour. I hadn’t heard from Nathaliah and I really wasn’t looking forward to it. Saber thought that going to be better but I wasn’t so upbeat about it, besides my powers still had not returned and I wasn’t in the best of moods. Maybe I could have answers I was looking for later, right now we had to go.

            The good thing was that Cheer University was off radar, the bad news is that we had to cross the ocean to get there, my life was a mess. Crossing water meant that Neptune or even Karveen could find me, sometimes I wished that I had remained in the state after my transition or it should have been about a thousand years later instead of now.

       This crap was tiring and only heaven knew when I would come up to par. So I had my father and brother on my tail as well as a hot vampire, I must say but also every other mythical creature on their side, meaning fairies, witches, wolves, other vampires, etc.

          So we began on our way, Cheer University was in the Caribbean, somewhere close to Jamaica. So it was decided that Morganna would plot a route a head and send messages through appropriate lines for our passage that we would get there without interruption. We waited for about an hour before Morganna received the message, apparently it was better for me to be asleep while we went so that I could not be tracked.

       So I was to be put into a deep sleep and when we get there, they would wake me. I wasn’t all for this plan at all what is something went wrong, I had  a crazy feeling about this and I didn’t like it but what other choice did we have.

              So we took a flight to Jamaica, on Caribbean airlines. We stayed overnight, the amount of documents we had to forge was unbelievable, and of course we had to get a clearance for Saber who had once again returned to his cub-like size, I must admit he was pretty cute that way, but if I told him that he would trip, he didn’t like the word cute, he thought it was for puppies, that was funny.

          We hired a boat at the docks, apparently Morganna had friends, Tiana and I were amazed at the things you could do when you knew magic and also when you know people that know magic. Before I got into the boat I was given a potion, because the boat was too close to the water, I had to wait for the potion to kick in. Apparently it would take two hours to get there so, I had two hours to sleep.

        As I waited for the potion to kick in I asked Tiana, to write something down for me, something I had seen it when I was in Vaarien’s lair, it was written on a portrait when I was being taken to his room, it might be useful when we got there also I didn’t want to forget, but most of all I kept it from Saber and don’t know why but it just felt like the right thing to do at this point. It said “Con mi diamante Sera mia”, I wondered what it meant as I fell into a deep a sleep.

     When I awoke, the sun was blinding as I covered my eyes, it was really bright here. So I sat up and looked around, but I wasn’t on the docks or even in a boat, I was actually on a beach surrounded by lots and lots of sand. there was no one in sight not even a boat, had we crashed or something, yet there was no wreck, all I saw was the blue waves tumbling to the shore, it was beautiful.

        As I began to get up I looked around, it was lovely, I just wished I knew where everyone was. I walked towards a forested area, and beheld the beauty of the canopies above, this place was familiar. When I got to open ground there was a cabin, I wondered if anyone was there so I began walking towards it.

“Hello”, I called. I heard my voice echo in the forest around me. This was very unusually, to have no one around.

“Hello”, I called again.

“Hello”, I heard someone say behind me.

When I turned around and saw who it was, my heart went into overdrive, and I automatically started back peddling. What was he doing here, this wasn’t good, this couldn’t be any good.

“It seems whenever we meet, you are always trying to get away from me, I wonder why that is”, Vaarien said.

        Vaarien, he stood there before me, it was like looking at Adonis in all his glory, he was fine and he knew it. He was wearing black leather pants and a white cotton shirt with a very low neck, so low that you could see his chest, and so thin that his physique was screaming out at you through the material. His hair was wet, maybe he wet it, I don’t know but if this was any other day, when I wasn’t running for my life or was afraid that I would be caught I might have drooled. But with all the shit that I was encountering at the moment, I tried not appreciate the picture before me, but I was failing miserable, so I did what a girl in such a situation did I blushed. It was clear that he knew what I was feeling.

“Do I appeal to you”, he asked curiously smiling.

“N-no” I stuttered, still walking backwards slowly.

“If I was any other creature, I might have taken your word for it”, he said walking forward slowly.

       By now my heart was beating like a jack hammer, and I think I was beginning to sweat, I never sweat, the first time I did, Tiana and I were on Colasis Empire,  days before my transition. Now I didn’t know what to do, I was pacing myself for the right time that I would be able to break into a sprint and get away from this beautiful but monstrous creature.

“What do you want”, I asked as I stopped.

“What everyone, wants, you of course”, he said as he stopped also.

“I am not some prize for you claim”, I said angrily.

“Believe me, I do not consider you as such”, he replied staring into my eyes.

“I have done nothing to you, why are you trying to kill me”, I said.

“Why would I try to kill, you”, he asked puzzled.

“You did when I was at your house”, I said.

“My apologies, dear Thaliah, if I had known it was you , believe me the circumstances would have been, much different”, he said looking at me intently a slight smile on his lips. I couldn’t help being in love with the way he smiled it was so innocent, I thought. Innocent, maybe all the stress was finally getting to my brain.

“Why do you want me”, I whispered without meeting his eyes.

“You are mine”, he said. My head snapped up at this revelation. To hell I was, was he crazy, what did that even mean, “you are mine”. I belonged to me, no one else but me, I was angry now.

“What does that mean”, I asked angrily.

“It means exactly what I said”, he replied.

“I need to get out of here”, I whispered pissed and turned to run, instead I felt like I hit a concrete wall, as I was propelled back on my butt.

“Hey, what was that for”, I groaned.

“You were trying to run, I had to stop you”, Vaarien replied.

If anyone ever walked into a wall or was hit by car they could understand the comparison, and how I felt at the moment. I stood to my feet and looked Vaarien in the eyes

“Let me pass”, I demanded. My head was throbbing now.

“No”, he said.

        This was frustrating; I didn’t have the moral capacity or the patience to deal with him at the moment. How I wished I had my powers, I would put him right on his ass, but then I saw him look pass me and out into the forest.

“You are in trouble you should go”, he whispered suddenly, touching my face, I flinched away from his touch.

You shouldn’t be afraid, I would never hurt you”, he said softly stroking my face, as I turned away from him. He grabbed my arms and pulled me into him, my back to his chest, I felt his breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear.

“You should be extremely careful, and though my motives may be purely selfish, I would never lie to you”, he said.

“Why should I trust you”, I said, very much aware of how close we were.

“I never asked you to trust, but be careful”, he said, as he kissed my neck.

       This was too much, too fast, I felt like I could melt into to him, as if we were one, all the emotions I felt at that moment, I don’t believe a human could survive it. Yet all of a sudden, I wanted him, I wanted to know what it was like to spend a day, even a week. What it would be like to actually kiss him, because the first time I didn’t kiss him back, how it would feel to be held by him, just held.

“You need to go”, he said again, this time he kissed my hair. I was frozen in place; it was like I couldn’t move. I heard him chuckle.

“I will see you again my love”, he said releasing my arms and moving away. I turned to look at him my expression puzzled. He just looked at me, and then I felt a jolt.

What, like just happened, I thought, that’s when I heard screaming.

“Thaliah, wake up”, I heard someone screaming. Was that Morganna?

I opened my eyes but I still felt a drowsy, Morganna was shaking me, and my teeth began to rattle.

“What is it”, I said.

“We’re in big trouble”.

*************************************************************************************

 HEY WORLD, HERE WAS CHAPTER 27: MIXED HOPE IT WAS FUN. PLEASE COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 13
Alex White came from a family full of strong witches but, does she over power them? With what she's been studying is nothing any witch could ever mas...
52 0 24
Summary Born with an ability to heal and see spiritual beings, unknown past, reborned as a normal high school student, but what happens when she lays...
231 90 22
Vadille, is a strange place. An innocent family of three move there from where they used to live. Julianna, being the mother tries her best to protec...
1 0 8
Follow samiah's life as she moves to a new town, readying herself for new friends, a new school, and for now a new life- what she wasn't ready for wa...