Miss Clumsy and the CEO (UNDE...

By Vampirefangsrules

Harper Daniels is clumsy. Full stop. A recent graduate, she's starting her career at Brewer Enterprises. Wha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19- On the run
Chapter 20- GAME ON
Chapter 21- The GAME is ON
Chapter 22- It just keeps getting better and better
Chapter 23- Falling harder and harder
Chapter 24- Resisting is harder than it seems
Chapter 25- Weekend with You
Chapter 26- These feelings
Chapter 27- Cold shoulder
Chapter 28- Guilt
Chapter 29- A mistake
Chapter 30- It feels like I can't function
Chapter 31- Time to make a stand
Chapter 32- Green Eyed Monster
Chapter 33-Jealous?
Chapter 34-Count to Ten
Chapter 35- I still care
Chapter 36- Its a risk I must take
Chapter 37- Can't get enough of you
Chapter 38- Right Move
Chapter 39- "What is it you want, Miss Daniels?"
Chapter 40- "Anything for you, Miss Daniels"
Chapter 41- James' Plan
Chapter 42- Fun
Chapter 43- Take my breath away
Chapter 44- Heart Bleeds for you
Chapter 45- "My Boyfriend"
Chapter 46- Worth the Wait
Chapter 47- Unknown Number
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- HeartBroken
Chapter 50- Damage
Chapter 51- Two hearts; alone once again
Chapter 52- Ethan
Chapter 53
Chapter 54- Eleanor
Chapter 55- Masquerade
Chapter 56 - Truth
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - True Love Beats All
Chapter 60- No matter the cost
Chapter 61- You bring me Strength
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
END CHAPTER
Author's Note
Epilogue The Wedding
Bonus Chapter/Snippet- Valentine's Day
BOSS UNDERCOVER PUBLISHED!?!?
AUGUST 28th
♦️COVER REVEAL♦️ PREORDER LIVE
BOSS UNDERCOVER IS #LIVE!
BOSS UNDERCOVER PART ONE IS FREE!
Boss Undercover Boxset + Update

Chapter 57

319K 10.4K 1.6K
By Vampirefangsrules

Thirst, starvation and a little light-headed.

It was to the point that she couldn't remember the days, the month and slowly every inch of her body became weaker. Pins and needles prickled at numerous times, the only way to ease the sensation was to try wriggle her legs only they were limited from moving. Two iron hands gripped tightly, the faint redness poking on the surface of her skin. Did she know where she was? Unfortunately her vision was masked into darkness ,it was only sound of her heavy breaths or the minor sound of running water dripping slowly onto the concrete floor below her. There was this horrendous smell, musky, putrid as if something or someone hadn't been washed for weeks. Her hands were bound together, tight that she felt she was loosing circulation around her wrists.

Everything had gone in such a flash, that she couldn't explain what happened. Perhaps it was clear when she felt two hands clamp around her waist, then stuff her mouth with cloth that her screams became muffled and then she was dragged away from daylight.

Only where was she now?

Four days earlier.

Harper couldn't dare not believe Violet. After all, she did a great job at believing everyone else without thinking it over. Only she couldn't deny the truth that came from Violet's mouth.

Harper clutched the paper envelope in her hand as she pushed the glass doors forward. Heading towards the lifts, she claimed the vacant one pushing the button to the top floor. Once out, she met the PA discussing little before she was given the all-good to go in. Harper took a deep breath, exhaling all her fear out as she straightened her composure and lifted her head high taking confidence strides to the office floor.

Harper entered, closing the door behind her then approached his desk. Ethan glanced up meeting with a smile.

"Harper. What brings your great presence here?" He said, clasping his hands together. Harper innocently smiled in return then gently she placed both hands on the end of his desk as she leaned forward. "Why, I thought we could chat." Ethan lifted his one eyebrow up smirking as his eyes glinted at the sight directly before him. Harper wetted her bottom lip purposefully then brought her hair to one side of her shoulder that her neck was naked on that side now. Ethan nodded . "Sure, we can talk." Smiling as he got up, his eyes failed to keep from flickering back to her cleavage poking from her blouse. Ethan glided his fingers across the desk, his eyes growing with hunger as he spoke. "I am glad you came. We haven't spoken for a while. I must say you look rather beautiful." Biting gently on his bottom lip as he stopped inches from the side of her.

"Thank you." Harper smiled as she gracefully moved her head to the other side facign away from him.

"My pleasure. So....what do you want to talk about?" He asked innocently. Harper laughed. "I was hoping you would be the conversation starter." Ethan joined in little, until Harper's skin prickled as she felt his hand gently on her back still he was directly to the side of her.

"Well. let's see...." Ethan muttered, his words faintly drifting away. Harper could feel him move slowly around her, his hand following until he was directly behind her. Harper gently stood up, instantly feeling him move closer that he rested his head just above her shoulder. Harper said nothing as she felt him plant a delicate kiss onto her neck, only she closed her eyes for a second.

"You know, I won't lie but I've always felt a attraction towards you. Truly you are beautiful." Ethan muttered once again, gently snaking his hands around either side of her waist.

"Really?" Harper asked as she felt him place another kiss another her neck.

"Indeed." Ethan said. Harper slowly turned in his free embrace that she faced him and her lower back was pressed against the desk. Ethan flashed a scheming smile as he planted both hands on either side of the desk that she could not escape.

"So...I'll be your dirty little secret?" Harper suggested, a single eyebrow lifting then she slowly bit down on her lip. Ethan smuggled another laugh inching closer. "Oh, that would be great."

Harper pulled on his tie a she pulled him closer. "Aren't I lucky?" Masking her disgust with a smile. Ethan pressed his body that his chest was in contact with hers. "Dominant? Only I prefer to be in control." He said, as he leaned in fluttering kisses upon her neck moving closer down to her cleavage. Harper giggled. "Oh Ethan." Ethan growled at the back of his throat as he continued.

It was now or never.

"Oh Ethan. Strong, handsome Ethan. I bet you would love to take me on this desk?" She said in a playful tone. Ethan laughed. "Love to."

"Wow, I'm honoured." Harper spat then without hesitation she kneeled him directly in the balls that he fell to his knees in pain, gritting his teeth as his face turned redder by the second.

Harper quickly grabbed onto his tie forcing him to look at her. "Would you look a that? Looks like you won't be getting a kick out of me after all."

"You f**king b**ch!" He groaned as he swallowed back the pain.

"I know all about you. You despicable man. You're disgusting." She spat letting go of his tie that he rolled a little on the floor.

"I'll have you sued!" He groaned.

"Try me b**ch!" Harper exclaimed. "I'll just let them know about you little secrets." Ethan groaned partly in defeat as he began getting up to his feet.

"Good bye,Mr Donovan. Have a nice day." Harper said as she threw her resignation letter on the floor then left his office without second thought.

As soon as the breeze hit her inflamed cheeks. She gasped for air. Did she actually do something courageous for once? It felt good. Looking briefly around her surroundings she hailed another taxi heading up the main road and got in, knowing exactly where her heart was taking her.

James had no way of tackling his parents discussion.

"Women are always right." His Father claimed, the ends of his lips curling before he took a sip from his coffee mug. James didn't quite comprehend his Father to give him the old chat about marriage but it sure slipped out when James came to visit. James ran his hand through his hair before resting his elbows on the ends of his knees as he leant forward.

"Secondly, you got look after your woman. That means providing for your family." His Father added as he placed his coffee mug onto the coaster. James snorted. "Father, I'm not that thick." His Father threw his hands in surrender as he proclaimed. "I'm not saying you are. However Son, you're not going to be in the bachelor life for any longer." Then relaxing his hands back he gently leaned forward, instinctively checking his surroundings before muttering, "Then, you'll gonna want to have kids." He threw James a quick wink.

James nearly choked on his own air supply, instantly barricading that thought as far as way from his mind. Not that he had problem having children. One problem. Just not with Eleanor. James shook his head, "Yeah, I was totally of thinking of getting Eleanor popping babies out that quick."

His Father grinned, "Oh but you're having kids. You'll need a child to take over the business."

Not excluding his Mother on that late afternoon either, even she had her fair share of going on about grandchildren expecting that James will grant her bundles of joy to love. James was grateful when he reached back home, only that was cut short knowing that Eleanor had taken over every inch of the house; if that was her bobby pins plastered on the bathroom sink or the fact she was already putting clothes into HIS closet then he was not home, sweet home.

Eleanor acted as if their conversation before never mattered, snaking her arms around his neck just as he entered then flattering his jawline with kisses. James pushed her off gently. "Knock it off." James snapped then pushed on to where Manny was cooking in the kitchen.

"Same as usual,Sir?" She smiled as she began washing the mushrooms under the tap. James nodded then headed for his study knowing that Eleanor was hot on his trail.

"James, you've just come back from work. Why aren't you going to spend time with me?" She winched.

"Because Eleanor, you want a luxury lifestyle then James has got to work." He replied with mockery. Eleanor rolled her eyes. "You never have time for me!"

"Do I look like I give a f**k?" His eyebrows lifting as he responded dryly.

Eleanor huffed as she stormed to the door.

"Shut the door on our way out." James muttered not once looking up from his laptop. Only she didn't shut it, she slammed it causing a book to fall off one of the shelves of his bookcase.

He swear he was going to go just mental living with this woman.

Around half hour, there was a gentle knock on the door followed by a voice. James had no reason to push them away and was grateful when Manny entered.

"Everything okay? The money is good right? Is it the kids?" James asked, true concern written across his face. Manny shook her head smiling. "Sir, everything is fine. It's actually at happened earlier on."

James frowned. "Eleanor, did she say something to you. Just know that she has no word in this house."

Manny wiped her hands against her apron. "No, more like who came to the door. I didn't have chance to get there in time. Miss Jones answered it. But I eventually caught a glimpse. I think it was Miss Harper Daniels, sir."

James' throat instantly went dry. "And you're sure?"

Manny nodded. "It was."

James cleared his throat as he stood up. "Thank you for letting me know. Excuse me. I have my fiancé to speak to." James opened the door striding across the hallway as he headed for the kitchen where Eleanor sat eating from the plate of food she had at the island counter.

"Eleanor." James spat.

She turned smiling as she got off the stool. "James."

James took hold of her wrist dragging her along with him. She squealed in delight after him only her smile was turned up side down as he pushed her into the bedroom with no elation on his face.

"What did that woman say to you at the door?" He snapped.

Eleanor frowned. "She was just some girl. She was on our property so I sent her away."

-"What did she say?"

Eleanor groaned. "She just wanted to see you. Said she wanted to discuss something with you. Is that all? My food is going all cold." She whined.

James sighed in frustration. "Just go."

James sat on the edge of the bed, running his hands through his hair before loosening his tie. Why wasn't he there when she came? The last time he saw Harper was when she ran away at the ball and how it broke his heart to see her collapse in his arms. He never really stop thinking about that day, even dreamt about it that he woke sweating in fear.

The following four days, James couldn't stop thinking abut Harper's unexpected visit hat by the fourth day he needed to know and made the risk of going to visit her apartment.

Present.

Harper felt further weakened and barely had the ability to move her own head around when she heard the clink of a door in the distance that soon echoed in the room. Harper's breathing increased as she heard growing footsteps approach closer.

It was only when she could feel the presence of someone to the side of her that she held her breath.

"Hello Harper." The voice muttered darkly, with a hint of amusement detected.

Harper coughed. "Hello Sam."

Thanks for reading. So I managed to get a update out! YAY! I would like to thank you guys for all your patience as I know how frustrating it can be waiting for a update. So again thank you. And let me thank you for keeping me top in the romance ranks!! It means so much!!!!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Find me on Instagram----vampirefangsrules

Want to make a cover for Miss Clumsy and the CEO? Send it through Instagram and I'll feature it. 😀

Thank you,

VAMPIREFANGSRULES

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
2.5K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
624K 5.9K 12
PUBLISHED WITH LIMITLESS PUBLISHING. COMING AUGUST 28, 2018. PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK COPIES. UK LINK: http://amzn.eu/0LSeyA7 US LINK: http://a.co/fuyk...
3K 64 15
In the glittering world of New York's corporate elite, Daniel Grayson is a force to be reckoned with. As the enigmatic CEO of Grayson Enterprises, he...