Light In The Darkness(Superna...

By HopeSparksEmbers

Ella Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester siblings. She grows up surrounded by the supernatural. Rais... More

The Beginning Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 2
Ella's Origins Part 3
Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Pilot Part 4
Pilot Part 5
Pilot Part 6
Pilot Part 7
Pilot Part 8
Pilot Part 9
Wendigo Part 1
Wendigo Part 2
Wendigo Part 3
Wendigo Part 4
Wendigo Part 5
Wendigo Part 6
Wendigo Part 7
Wendigo Part 8
Dead In The Water 1
Dead In The Water 2
Dead In The Water 3
Dead In The Water 4
Dead In The Water 5
Dead In The Water 6
Dead In The Water7
Coming Clean
Phantom Traveler 1
Phantom Traveler 2
Phantom Traveler 3
Phantom Traveler 4
Phantom Traveler 5
Phantom Traveler 6
Phantom Traveler 7
Phantom Traveler 8
Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
Bloody Mary 4
Bloody Mary 5
Bloody Mary 7
Bloody Mary 8
Bloody Mary 9
Bloody Mary 10
Skin 1
Skin 2
Skin 3
Skin 4
Skin 5
Skin 6
Skin 7
Skin 8
Hook Man 1
Hook Man 2
Hook Man 3
Hook Man 4
Hook Man 5
Hook Man 6
Hook Man 7
Hook Man 8
Hook Man 9
Hook Man 10
Hook Man 11
Bugs 1
Bugs 2
Bugs 3
Bugs 4
Bugs 5
Bugs 6
Bugs 7
Bugs 8
Bugs 9
Bugs 10
Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7
Home 8
Home 9
Home 10
Home 11
Home 12
Winchesters Keep Marchin' On
Asylum 1
Asylum 2
Asylum 3
Asylum 4
Asylum 5
Asylum 6
Asylum 7
Asylum 8
Asylum 9

Bloody Mary 6

3.5K 110 11
By HopeSparksEmbers

When we got to the motel room we went right into research mode.

Dean was sitting at the computer while Sam and I were looking through many old news articles. We posted the articles that were related to the case on a bulletin board we set up on the wall.

It felt like we were researching for hours,but when I looked at the clock I realized it had only been like 20 minutes.

I groaned as Sam handed me a stack of more news articles to look through. I laid down on the bed and covered my face with all of the articles while letting out a loud groan.

Even though we just finished eating dinner an hour ago at the diner near by I was in serious need of a sugar fix or I was going to go crazy. The only way I can ever get through research while on a case was if I ate something sugary. You see Sam and Dean have coffee while I have chocolate and candy.

"El." Dean said in a serious tone which made me peak through the papers that were on my face.

"El come here." Dean said while waving me over. I thought uh-oh what did I do this time, because he looked really serious.

"Whatever it is I didn't do it?" I said with a nervous smile on my face as I walked over to him. I was wondering what he was going to say.

He smirked and said,"I know you need a pick me up and don't say I never got you anything."

Then he pulled a bag of milk chocolate m&m's out of his shirt pocket.

I smiled from ear to ear and hugged him while saying,"I love you Dee."

"I know, I know squirt." He said as he was about to hand me the candy, but then he pulled it back out my reach and said, "Now are you gonna go back to researching?"

"Yes sir." I said while saluting him with a big grin on my face.

He handed me the m&m's and I did a happy dance as I put a piece of candy in my mouth.

Dean looked at me with a raised eye brow while saying, "I think Sammy's right you are addicted to candy."

"Told you man." Sam said while looking at Dean with a smirk on his face.

" What? No I'm not, I can quit anytime." I said while glaring at my brothers.

"Yeah right." Sam said with a smirk while coming over and ruffling my hair.

"Sammy what is with you and messing up my hair?" I said while fixing my hair.

Dean and Sam laughed so I stuck my tongue out at both of them which only caused them to laugh louder.

I shook my head and walked over to the bed by the window. I sat down and looked through the articles while snacking on the m&m's. I had a strong urge to draw so I went over to my backpack and pulled out my journal. I went back to the bed and sat down while drawing something new.

"Wait, wait, wait you're doing a nationwide search?" I heard Sam say.

I looked up from my journal and realized he was talking to Dean, so I continued to draw while listening to my brothers talk.

"Yep, the NCIC, the FBI database, at this point any Mary who died in front of a mirror is good enough for me." Dean said

"But if she's haunting the town, she should have died in the town." Sam said while sitting down on the bed near Dean.

"I'm telling you there's nothing local, I've checked. So unless you got a better idea." Dean said as he looked over at Sam.

"The way Mary's choosing her victims, it seems like there's a pattern." Sam said while looking at Dean.

Dean nodded and said," I know I was thinking the same thing."

"Me too." I said with a grin on my face.

Sam sighed and said,"With Mr.Shoemaker and Jill's hit and run."

"They both had secrets where people died." I said while looking over at Sam and Dean.

"Right, I mean there's a lot of folklore about mirrors that they reveal all your lies, all your secrets, that they're a true reflection of your soul, which is why it's bad luck to break a them." Sam said while nodding.

"Right, right, so maybe if you've got a secret, I mean like a really nasty one where someone died, then Mary sees it, and punishes you for it." Dean said while looking at Sam and I.

"Whether you're the one that summoned her or not." Sam said which kinda freaked me out.

"Well that's creepy." I said as I nervously bit my lip.

Sam nodded while saying,"Yeah."

I finished my drawing and it was another freaking mirror with new backwards letters. I was about to go check it out in the bathroom mirror when Dean said,"Hey guys take a look at this."

I closed my journal and went over to get a closer look.

Dean handed Sam a picture he printed of a woman lying by a mirror in a puddle of blood. There was a handprint and the letters Tre on the mirror.

I thought that the mirror with letters it looks so familiar.

"Looks like the same handprint that we found on the mirrors at the Shoemaker's and Jill's." Sam said while looking at the picture.

"Her name was Mary Worthington an unsolved murder in Fort Wayne, Indiana." Dean said while reading from the computer.

Then it clicked I knew exactly where I see that mirror and those letters before it was from one of the first drawings I did when we arrived and began working this case. I opened the journal I was holding in my hands and flipped open to the page. My eyes opened wide in shock.

I guess Sam noticed because he asked,"Ella what's wrong?"

I put my journal down on the table in front of Sam and Dean while saying, "Hey put the picture you printed next to my journal and Check this out."

Sam placed the picture next to my open journal while I said,"I thought the mirror with the handprint and letters looked familiar because I drew them in my first drawing when we first begun this case."

All three of us looked back and forth comparing the picture to my drawing.

Then Sam asked, "Do you think Mary was trying to spell out Trevor?"

I shrugged and replied,"I don't know maybe...Who is Trevor anyway?"

"That's what we need to find out tomorrow morning after we get some shut eye."Dean said while handing me back my journal. I turned to my latest drawing. There were some backwards words again which meant another trip to the mirror to see what it said, so I walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

"Here goes nothing." I said as I held up my drawing to the mirror.

My eyes opened wide in shock when I read the name,"Charlie."

"Ummm......Guys I think you should see this." I said while staring at my journal in the mirror.

Sam and Dean came into the bathroom and looked at me with concern. Then they looked at the journal in my hands and understood why I looked so freaked out.

"Charlie's next?" Sam asked while looking down at my journal.

I nodded then said, "We can't let that happen."

Then I thought about all the other victims and how Mary got all of them before we could save them. I then had a horrible thought what if Charlie was already dead?

I looked at my brothers with tears in my eyes as I said,"What if we're too late?, just like all the other ones? What if she's...."

"Sam call Charlie now." Dean said while looking over at Sammy.

Then Dean walked over to me and turned me away from the mirror so I was now looking at him in the eyes while Sam called Charlie to make sure she was okay.

"El, listen to me. We're gonna figure this out, but I need you to calm down for me okay. Now take a deep breath."

I nodded and took a deep breath while he wiped away my tears.

Sam came back into the bathroom

I looked at Sam and asked,"Is she?"

"She's okay. Don't worry Ella she's fine." Sam said with a small smile trying to reassure me that it was going to be okay.

"For now... She's okay for now, but we need to stop Mary before she get's her." I said while looking at Dean and Sam.

"I have plan, but first we all need to get some rest. Okay El." Dean said while looking at me in the eyes which made me feel better.

I usually have to share a bed with Sam and Dean get's his own bed because he's the oldest, but tonight I was so freaked out about everything that happened that the only way I was gonna get any sleep was if I was near him. He understood and I felt better knowing he was right next to me. Don't get me wrong I love Sammy, but Dean has always been with me through everything even when Sam went away to college. Ever since I was little Dean has been like my security blanket. He's the one thing that felt stable in this life. No matter what happens he makes me fell safe and can keep me calm. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

In the morning I was shaken awake by Dean saying,"El rise and shine time to get up."

I sat up and groaned. I looked at him and Sam. They were already dressed and ready to go.

"So what's the plan? Where are we going?" I said while yawning.

"Well, we're going to meet with the detective that worked on Mary's case and see if we can find out something new while you go to school."Sam replied.

"Huh? School?" I said in disbelief.

"You said it yourself you always want to go undercover and here's your chance."Dean said with a big smirk on his face.

"Yeah, but undercover as something cool like a FBI agent, US Marshall not a high school student." I said while shaking my head.

"Come on Ella it's not that bad." Sam said trying to persuade me.

"Why can't one of you two do it?"I asked while looking at both of them.

"El you know why. It would look weird if it was me or Sammy. You're a teen you'll fit right in." Dean said while looking at me.

Then Sam stood in front of me and said,"Ella someone has to be with Charlie to make sure Mary doesn't try to get her while she's in school."

"Okay I'll go. I'm not letting Mary get Charlie." I said while getting out of bed.

"Good cause, Charlie will be here soon to pick you up." Dean said while smiling at me.

Sam sighed and said, "Keep your cell phone on you at all times.."

"Okay Sammy."I said with a small smile. I could tell that both of my brothers were getting a little nervous about letting me do this alone.

Dean handed me a white paper bag and a coffee cup. I smiled as I took a sip from my cup of the delicious hot chocolate. I looked into the bag and smiled at the yummy chocolate chip muffin.

"Thanks Dee." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"No prob El."Dean said while looking at me with a smile.

"Be careful Ella." Sam said while looking at me with concern. I placed my breakfast down on the table and went over to him and gave him a big hug while saying, "I will Sasquatch. If you promise to be careful too."

He chuckled and said, "I will."

Then he ruffled my hair which cause me to glare at him. He just laughed while I fixed my hair.

Dean smirked and handed me some money while saying, "Here's some lunch money."

"Thanks." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Have fun on your first day of school squirt." Dean said with a grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Ha-ha very funny."

Then I gave him a hug and he kissed the top of my head.

"Please be careful Dee." I said while looking up at him.

"I always am." He said with a giant smile on his face.

"Yeah right." I said while laughing.

As I walked back over to my breakfast on the table I said,"I won't be able to save you two if you run into trouble, so be careful both of you."

"We will." Sam said with a smile on his face.

"El, I'm more worried about you getting into trouble." Dean said while furrowing his brow.

"Hey, Don't worry I'll be fine. I've been trained by the best remember, you, sammy and Dad besides this was your idea." I said with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I know and I don't want to regret it, so if anything happens call us right away." Dean said while looking at me with concern.

"Yeah okay." I said with my mouth full of food.

"I mean it El. If Mary shows up, don't try to take her on your own." Dean said while staring at me.

"Okay, I promise I won't take her on my own. If anything happens I'll call you guys." I said while looking at Sam and Dean.

"Good, we'll be back in time to pick you up after school." Dean said while putting on his jacket and grabbing his car keys off the table.

"Call if you need us." Sam said as he looked back at me with concern as they both walked to the front door.

"Okay see you guys after school." I said with a small smile on my face so they wouldn't worry.

Then they left the motel room while I watched from the window as they both got into the impala and drove away. After I finished my breakfast I felt pumped full of sugar and ready to start the day. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I came out I got changed and filled my backpack with the things I would need for my first day of high school with Charlie. I packed only the essentials like a notebook, pens, pencils, my journal, salt, holy water, a big bag of gummy bears and my iron knife just in case. Suddenly I heard a honk of a car's horn outside. I looked out the window and realized it was Charlie. I left the motel room and got into her car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...