ιѕѕυєѕ. (A Kyle David Hall Fa...

By Kyeforceskies

When Anna meets her favorite youtuber, Kyle David Hall, things start to get a little crazy. Fake friends, rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/ Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 16

536 19 7
By Kyeforceskies

KYLES POV

it's the day of Warped Tour, already! I can't wait to see all of my youtube friends.  I hopped in the shower, and then packed for warped while my hair was drying. I went over my hair with a straightener and I put on my white beanie, choker, dark gray shirt, black skinny jeans, and Vans. I grabbed my phone and got a text from Anna: "I can't wait to see you today!" I smiled. I almost forgot, I was so excited.
Anna was my sunshine.
My happiness... The reason to the smile on my face everyday. I... I loved her. More than words can describe. I'm stuck In this fucking rut.
I want to get over my past, but I'm still hurt. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I brushed my teeth, not once, but twice, and ate 3 breath mints.
I felt like my fans would attack her if they found out about us. Fangirls are so protective of me. I love them, but they invade my life in a way. I feel like my decisions have to make them happy. I don't know why I feel so vulnerable to them, but I always have.. I don't want to disappoint the people that got to where I am today. Maybe they'll just have to deal with it now.
I was going to warped tour.
I was going to see Anna.
I was going to kiss her.
I was going to tell her how I feel.
And I was 100% sure that I was going to do so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
59.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...