The Playboy's Chase (On-Hold)

By mspatrickstar

Someone once told me that LOVE is a sensitive thing and it is hard to find and much harder to lose... BUT I D... More

The Playboy's Chase
PREFACE
PROLOGUE
2
3
REMINDER
4
5

1

152 1 0
By mspatrickstar

** WANTED 1**

Bella Mirae

Masaya kong tinignan ang mga taong naglalakad sa labas ng coffee shop. I smiled. Hindi pa masyadong mataas ang sikat ng araw dahil 8 am pa lang ng umaga. Masarap ang simoy ng hangin dahil maraming puno. Finally, after 8 years I got the chance to go back home.

A petite woman with a bob cut hair entered through the door and her gape found me. I smiled and joyfully waive my hand at her.

She marched towards me

"Hi Zoe..I missed you!," I stood up at yayakapin ko na sana siya pero tinaas niya ang dalawa niyang kamay para mapigilan ako.

"What's this? Why are you here, Bella Mirae!?," I rolled my eyes and I gestured her to take a seat.

"Calm down, Zoe. Pwede bang kumustahin mo muna ako bago sermunan?.."

She raised her eyebrow, "Tell me something I don't know,"

"I'm not a kid anymore. I'm here to finally be independent. So, napagdesisyunan kong maglayas..,"

"WHAT?! Are you really sure?! This is unbelievable! ," my friend almost drop her cup of coffee.

"Yeah, I'm super sure so please help me okay!," I just smiled at her

"Bella, are you crazy? Sigurado ka bang kaya mong panindigan ang paglayas mo? You're out of your beautiful mind! You treat this situation lightly!," umiling iling pa siya

"Zoe naman eh, kanina ko pa nga sinasabi sayo diba. You're not listening kasi! I just did! Lumayas na ako sa amin at ngayon nandito na ako sa Pilipinas! ," I sighed

"No Bella, I seriously can't figure this out. You are an heiress at dapat nasa New York ka ngayon. Paano na lang ang Auntie at Uncle mo? They will surely freak out pag nalaman nilang lumayas ka. They will track you down, kaya my friend, please lang..bumalik ka na sa New York "

I can't believe this! I thought my bestfriend will understand me. I made a sad face.

"Zoe, I can't go back! I need to do this. I need to stand for myself. Ayoko na habang buhay na lang nilang didiktahan ang buhay ko. I need my freedom. " I held her hand.

"No Bella, I'm not gonna help you this time. You are not safe here. Paano na lang kung malaman nilang ikaw si Bella Mirae Laurel Montez ,"

I gawk at her.

"Zoe, please. I can do this if you will stop blocking me. I need you. Mayrooon akong plano. I just need 3o days to execute my plans. Kapag hindi ako nag-succeed, fine! Babalik na ako ng New York. Please, I just need you right now. I'm 22 now and it feels like it is my time to finally get out of the shadow of my family. I wanted to prove my worth, " tinignan ko siya with a pleading look.

Cross fingers. Please pumayag ka..

She sighed heavily, "Bella, you're my bestfriend. Okay fine...I'm in!,"

"Yes! Thank you!," I clapped my hands

"Can I hug you now bestfriend?", I asked her and she open her arms. I hugged her tightly.

"I know right! So, what's the plan?," umupo na ulit kami at itinuloy ang pag-inom ng kape.

I smiled at her. "Starting today, my name is Kataleya V. Suarez"

"Who? What? Kataleya? For what?," Zoe looked at me confusedly

"To hide my identity. Naglayas ako remember? So kailangan kong magtago para makatagal ako ng 30 days dito.."

"Alright. So, Kataleya V. Suarez ang gagamitin mong profile. I understand now..So thirty days ka lang pala dito sa Pilipinas?"

"Yes, and my auntie and uncle knew na nasa England ako ngayon para maging familiar ako sa culture nila at mag-enroll ng business course on my own. It was the deal between us pero eto na nga ako, instead na pumunta sa England ay dito ako dumeretso sa Pilipinas. No one knew that I run off, ikaw lang Zoe. So, I just need another identity para hindi nila mahalata. I also changed my papers into Kataleya V. Suarez."

"OMG Bella, I never thought that you could plan and fake all of this..You are seriously a-"

I interrupted her

"I'm a genius!," I flipped my long dirty blonde hair.

She raised her eyebrow, "Nope, you're crazy.."

I pouted.

Tumayo naman bigla si Zoe

"Oh, iiwan mo na ako? Yun lang? Zoe..." I can't hide my disappointment.

"What are you talking about? We need to go..," sagot lang niya at nagiwan siya ng one thousand bill sa mesa.

Typical rich kid.

Tumayo na rin ako, "Where to?"

"You seriously need a transformation, my friend.."

And with that, I realized it all.

Me and my bestfriend got a new project...

"PROJECT KATALEYA V. SUAREZ"

**** Meanwhile****

Clint Austine

Tinignan kong mabuti ang wrist watch ko. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon. I had a lot of things to accomplish but I'm stuck in the middle of this polluted park waiting impatiently for my so called girlfriend.

"Oh my gosh babe, I'm so sorry. I just got my nails done.," a tall, slender woman approached me and kissed on my cheek.

I stood up and held her cheeks.

"Did you received my gifts?," ang tinutukoy ko yung pinadala ko sa kanyang prada na bag. Kasama ng dress na gawa ng isang sikat na designer sa france.

She smiled, "Yes babe. Thank you! I love that designer bag and the dress is awesome!," she giggled.

I stared at her innocently and I tried to plaster a loving smile on my face.

"Listen to me; I never wanted to see your face anymore. I'm breaking up with you," I told her using a voice filled with calmness and seriousness.

"What? I thought you love me? Do we have a problem?," her eyes started to water.

Inalis ko ang mga kamay ko sa pisngi niya.

And I stared at her boringly "I never told you that I love you. We're done. Bye," tinalikuran ko na siya at nagsimula na akong maglakad pero bigla naman niya akong niyakap mula sa likod.

"Babe, don't leave me..I love you...," she started to cry.

Inalis ko ang mga kamay niya na nakapulupot sa bewang ko at hinarap ko siya.

"Yes, I know how much you love my money. Playtime is over babe. Now, it's time for you to go and cry to your friends,"

Naglakad na ako papunta sa kotse ko pero may nakalimutan pa pala akong sabihin kaya tumigil ako saglit at nagsalita..

"And by the way, I'm giving you the freedom to tell the world that you dumped me.," I winked and with that I left her crying and broken.

I am Clint Austin Ford Del Rosario

Wanna play with me?

*********************

MSPATRICKSTAR'S NOTE:

And there goes the new chapter one. Thank you for reading! Please trust me in this. Thank you for supporting! At sa mga nagfollow po :) Thank you!

Don't forget to leave your COMMENTS, VOTE and LIKE if you found the chapter interesting and SHARE it to your friends!

FOLLOW ME to keep updated!

Lovelots <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9M 1.1M 88
Language: Filipino Started in July 2011 | Finished in December 2011 Published in English for paperback (Pop Fiction, 2013) Adapted in Indonesian for...
20.1M 840K 63
In fairy tale, it is always the prince who will bring back your missing slipper. He will kneel in front of you with a sweetest smile on his face, tre...
5.5M 278K 64
(Academy Series #2) Being the son of an acting chairwoman of the academy pushed Jax to keep his identity hidden. Introduced himself as a scholar, he...
1.7M 72.7K 103
"I will rule all of you." Raiven said to the last section. Mahirap makihalubilo sa isang seksiyon na lahat ay lalaki. Mas lalong mahirap kung makas...