The God Fruit (One Piece)

By Lillie1512

The Straw Hat Pirates, after defeating Doflamingo, depart from their new found friends and make their way bac... More

Jade Island
A Warrior Worth My While
The Demon Within
The Past Arises
Farewell
Moving On
Deep
I Have a Dream
Sake, Suspicions, and Spotted Seals
Fireworks are Flying in this Heated Battle
The Girl on Fire
Version 2.0
Remember Me
Am I Doing this Right?
Epilogue: Snow

Pain

422 13 21
By Lillie1512

*Zoro*

"I know Zoro. Me too." Those five simple words still echoed in my head. Taunting me. I longed to know what words were going to come from her rose petal lips that evening. I want to tell her something important too, but lost my chance because I was too weak.

Emptiness fills my stomach; also as if part of me had been ripped away. I try to focus on my workout to forget about the feeling.

My muscle strain as I curl my biceps with weights that match my height. After I hit 100 I drop the weight and towel off.

As I wipe the sweat from my brow and the back of my neck is when a reflecting light catches my eye.

I finger the golden locket now wrapped around Wado's sheath.

Yesterday when we were cleaning up the wreckage that the marines caused, Nami found it under a pile of W.A.S.P.

A sorrowful silence fell over the crew when they saw past Mihawk. Like everyone was thinking the same thing. How could the world change someone so much? Ruin something so perfect.

Nami silently placed it in my hand with a tight sympathetic smile.

The chain was broken most likely by those nasty robotic bugs. I went over to Usopp and Frank to see if they could do something about it. Like always Franky said he had a super idea, Usopp stole Wado and they ran off giggling.

The product was a new gold sageo on Wado combined with Arya's locket. Usopp said he used some of the strongest and most unbreakable thread that a princess gave him when he saved her life. I assumed he was talking about Vivi. Franky added it was enforced with small braided chains so that it wouldn't easily break off even if a giant tried to pull it off.

Now I rest Wado on my lap and finger the small gold locket cherishing what I had left of Arya. Admiring her untainted smile she had in the picture.

I am very lucky to be a part of this crew. We take care of each other like family Luffy especially.

The intercom static cuts of my thoughts, "Zoro come on down. We need to figure out a game plan and you need to eat."

It was Nami's bossy voice. I never dared defy her I was already in debt up to my eyeballs. Money grubbing women.

I meet the crew in the dining hall. I sit down between Chopper and Brook and fill my plate.

"Alright." Nami stands waving a fork, "We need a plan to get Arya back!"

Luffy chews on his meat, "Charge in and beats the marines ass. Find Arya. Escape."

Nami sweat drops, "Do you even know where she is or where she is headed?"

Luffy pauses mid chew and smiles with his mouth full, "Nope. That is why you are the ships trusty navigator. Find them."

"It is not that easy!" Nami barks out, teeth turning to fangs.

"We could ask our allies. They are scattered all over the seas they could of seen something." Robin interjects, "If we are going into a marine base it may not be bad to have back up also."

"Good idea Robin." Nami swings the fork. "Franky do you have any clue where Vega Punk's lab would be?"

"Well it is hard to tell. Karakuri Island was on the first half of the Grand Line. Punk Hazard was close to the Red Line. It is hard to tell if he would have gone further in the New World hoping to find new resources or if the World Government wanted him to stay close to headquarters and Impel down." Franky scratches the back of his neck, "Man he may even have more than one lab and rotates labs. It is super hard to tell where she will end up."

Sanji delicately places coffee in front of Robin, "I think Robin is right on this one, We are going to have reach out allies." His face morphs and he begins to wriggle, "Robin my love how are you so beautiful and smart?"

"Would you mind taking this seriously you shitty cook. Arya's life is on the line here," I snap, threatening him with a butter knife.

He kicks the knife at out of my hand with a powerful leg, "Don't you think I want to save my darling Arya too! You are not that only one that cares about her moss head we all do. She deserves better than a shitty swordsmen like yourself." He straightens his tie with a cocky smile, "She needs a gentlemen like me."

Before I can retaliate Chopper's small voice intervenes, "Guys is now really the time to fight? Arya is on a ship with Micah. Who know what could happen to her. If the Marines are using electrical shocks to contain her there can be serious consequences. It could change her brain chemistry, or paralyze her lungs, or even stop her heart."

I grunt and shove eggs into my mouth.

Brook burps, "Excuse me. If all we can do is call allies shouldn't we do that now before the marines get too far? I think a professional gentlemen like myself should man the phones."

Nami looks dis-trustingly at Brook, "I think Robin, Luffy, Zoro, and I can handle the phone calls."

Brook's head hangs low.

Usopp has an air of excitement to him, "Franky we could tinker around as see if we can make some amazing weapons. I bet we that could create one that could take out an admiral with one shot!"

Everyone scurries of to their duties, preparing for the oncoming fight.

"Hey moss head." Curly brows' voice stops me before I could join the others.

"We could spare later if you want to. Both get stronger to save the damsel in distress. I mean if you are too scared that I will beat your ass like I always do, we don't have to." Sanji smirks at me as he cleans the table.

I return with a smile, "In your dreams ero-cook. When we spar later I will kick your ass like I always do."

I step into the sunlight half excepting to see Arya swinging feet over the side of The Sunny smiling along with the crew like she used to.

A heavy emptiness fills my chest when I am greeted with silence. Almost as if Arya was becoming nothing but a memory.

I straighten up and rest a hand on Wado and the locket.

I had my best friend and Arya by my side at all times.

With this power I could do anything.

*Arya*

A metal door slams causing my eyes to flutter open. I try to rub the sleep from my eyes from my eyes but chains bite at my wrists.

"What the hell?" I turn to see sea prism stone cuffs restraining my arms from the ceiling in a Y formation.

A cold shiver runs down my spine and I soon figure out why. I have been stripped of my clothing except for white compression bra and my black boy short underwear.

Perverted Bastards.

I found myself in a dungeon of sorts. However it looked just like a bare cabin but with a sea prism stone cage starting about a yard from each wall. On the wall closest to the door there was what looked like control panel with levers and buttons. I assumed for the chains.

I wiggle my ankles finding their source on either side of hips. Probably so they could hang me by my arms. What a dismal thought.

This was all too simple. I rattle my chains seeing if there was any kind of sensory that would set off a shock.

Nothing.

Using the chains as hoist I pull myself up. I liquefy my body but end up on the floor convulsing.

My vision has large black blotches and my whole body is tingling.

Are they water sensitive?

"Wellllllllll look who is up and at 'em." The admiral leans against the cage as if he is watching an animal at the zoo.

"Water sensitive or pressure sensitive?" I question out of spite and out of pure curiosity of the technical genius.

"If I am correct I think it is a little bit of both. If it doesn't feel the pressure after a certain amount of time it goes oooooooooooooofff and if it gets soaked well you know what happens." Kizaru so kindly informs.

"What do you want? I am assuming we are not going to sit down, drink tea, and have a nice chat." I snarl out getting my barrings after my visions starts to refocus.

The cage door swings open and the admiral saunters in, "Well I actually have a few questions about your faaaather."

"What are you talking about? He is dead just like the rat bastard should be. You said so yourself." I growl out but panic gnaws at the back of my mind.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellll you see"

I roll my eyes, "You lied. Big surprise there."

The admiral looms over me from about a foot away, "I figured sense you hated him so much you wouldn't mind answering a few questions. Mmmmmm?"

"If you make it so I can rest my arms in my lap, I will be more than willing." I stare at the admiral with challenging eyes.

"You see. I don't take prisoners requests. Answer my question and less pain will come to you." The arrogance that surrounded him was enough to fill up the ocean.

"Fine. Ask your meaningless questions and let's get this over with." I fold my legs under me to relieve some of the stress on my arms.

The admiral starts his interrogation, "Did you know that it was your father visiting you on Jade Island?"

"No." I state flatly.

Kizaru reaching into his pocket and pulls out a small remote that has two buttons and dial, "You seeeeeeeee I don't like that answer."

I suppress a scream and the electricity courses through my body.

For about 30 seconds my left side doesn't respond when I struggle to sit up again.

"Sorry I won't give you the satisfaction." I pant out grinning devilishly, "Electric shocks are child's play. Been there done that. My answer isn't going to change no matter how hard you try, because it is the truth."

"We will see about that. Okay new question. Did you and your father fake his death on Jade Island?" He slides out a dagger, imbued it with Haki and taps it on my chin.

"No. Honestly thought I killed him. I waited for that moment 13 years. To run him through with my blade and watch his life drain from his eyes." A sadistic smile covers my face.

Then I turn my lip up in discuss, "Disappointed that he is still alive." I harshly yank the chains causing the bars strain, "Now I am here and can't do anything about it."

The blade is slowly dragged down my cheek; starting from my ear running all the way to my chin. I hear blood drip to the floor. Kizaru looks at me bored, "Try again Miss Dracule."

I lick a bit off the blood form the corner of my mouth tasting the chopper on my tongue, "I have a feeling that if I don't give you the answers to put father in jail or even better to be executed, you are going to slice me up into little bits."

The cool blades slices my stomach as if it were butter. I never break eye connect. I don't give an inch as a ruby waterfall trickles down over my navel.

"I think I may have felt something that time. I think the feeling is comparable to a paper cut." I mock.

The admiral crosses his legs and sits down, "If you want your father dead so bad why don't you help the marines out?"

I crack my neck to the side, "No, it isn't revenge if I let someone else take the glory now is it."

He rest a hand on his chin, "You are naive."

"So I have been told," I grumble. Thinking back to when Gin told me the exact same thing, made me frustrated. He was right and look where I ended up. In marine a ship going to experimented on. I was ashamed to fail my sensei like this.

 I lift my head, "Where are my things? My hair clip, locket, and sword?"

The admiral oh so gracefully flips his hand, "When you understand the World Government ways I will give them back to you."

"You mean when you brain wash me. That is going to be a hell of a long time." I smirk.

The dial cranks up and I brace myself as Kizaru pushes the button, "We will see about that now won't weeeeeee."

The smell of my burning flesh invades my noise and makes my stomach lurch. Burns appear in grotesque black splotches all over my body.

I force air inside my lungs; darkness threatening the edge of my vision once again.

I spit the blood that collected into my mouth on the floor sadly barley missing the Admiral.

I sneer, "That tickled."

"I knew you wouldn't easy to break. I guess I will have to be more creative." He retrieves a blue cloth tool kit from insides his suit and unravels it. 

A mixture of carpenter tools and surgical instruments; all clean and pristine are hidden inside.

"Thought being an admiral you would be above torture. Still a puppet of the Gorosei I see." I force my voice not to waiver.

I have to be strong for my crew. I know they are coming to save me. All I have to do is waste enough time or find a way to raise some hell.

Kizaru examines a corkscrew, imbues it with Haki, places it flush against my shoulder and slowly turns.

I feel the muscle begin to tear away from my bone. The pain was hot, sharp, and excruciating. As the admiral continues with his process I can audible hear the sound of my deltoid tearing, once he reaches the nerve I bite my lips so hard I break the skin; my mouth is filled with the taste of copper. One more turn my bone starts to crack like a branch.

I shut my eyes tight blinking tears of pain from my eyes and think of my crew and my family.

If anyone can get me through this, it is them.

*2 weeks later*

The metal door creaks open awakening me; I mentally prepare myself for the pain to come.

I shift to reposition my aching joints. The attempt was futile, my body had grown weak.

For the past two weeks the marines had been barely sustaining my life. Every evening I was fed a meal of bread and water. If they were feeling generous occasional cheese or scraps of meet.

Every morning Admiral Kizaru would come in and start the festivities. How I was positioned I couldn't truly understand the gravity of my wounds. All I could see was the festering black and sickly green burn wounds that lie open on my thighs, along with red puss filled infected gashes, and other wounds caused by the admiral's creativity.

After the Marines left, I was left alone in my own filth like a feral animal.

The smell of urine, vomit, and blood was pungent and still made my stomach churn even after two weeks.

The floor around me was littered with various parts of my body. Slabs of dried up skin after they sheered it of my body, yellowing nails that they slowly torn form their beds, and whatever was extracted out when the damn admiral used that corkscrew on me.

The light bamboo floor along the outsides of the cage was pristine and I was the epicenter of the filth. Almost as if they were saying the Marines were what cleansed the world and pirates were what tainted it.

When the door creaked shut I didn't bother looking up. My greasy hair was long enough to tease my shoulders and now hung like a curtain in front of my dull eyes.

Ice cold water showered over me feeling like a thousands of needled pricking at my sick.

My body shivers in response I just tiredly reply, "That is even low for you Admiral."

A haunting laugh fills my ears and my eyes grow wide with terror and my heart freezes in time.

"Lucky for you Arya you don't have to deal with him today. You are all mine like how it will be for the rest of your life."

I force my two ton head up to be greeted my Micah's feral eyes. I scoff, "Rather have the admiral."

I scan his body and sneer. He had his forehead and neck neatly stitched up, his body seemly permanently scarred from our first encounter, "You look like shit Micah."

He grabs another bucket of water, "I miss when you were polite. Those disgusting pirates tainted your soul."

He drenches me with another bucket of water, "You should be grateful it is me. I am going to get you all cleaned up. We will be reaching the Marine base by tomorrow and Vega Punk rather not have you in such a filthy condition so he can start his work right away."

The screech of chain moving pulls me up to my feet, but I am barely able to support my own weight. In a matter of seconds my legs give out and I hang limb like a marionette.

Two more generic looking marines walk into my cage and unlock me from my chains.

Every fiber of my being wants to fight back but I know I still have the bug on the back of my neck. They lift me up under my arms and start to drag me to the bathroom.

"After you are finished with her, put her in the infirmary to get patched up I will meet her there." Micah commands.

I peer up through my band to the two men dragging me, "There aren't any lady marines that can do this or are just as sadistic as the Vice Admiral."

Marine A just tugs my arm harder and Marine B answers me formally, "Just doing as we are ordered miss."

I give him a weak nod, "I like you. You are polite. Can I just have you in the bath with me?"

A small blush creeps to his face.

As we reach the bathroom it is already filled with steam. Marine A tries to undress me but I jerk away catching the tub side before I tumble to the floor, "I can disrobe myself thank you."

Marine A threatening hold up the controller. I just rolling my eyes, slip my clothes off, and sink into the bath.

"Excuse my nice Marine can you wash my back." I give him a small smile.

He grabs a sponge and nervously washes my back. "Are you really Mihawk's kid?" Marine B asks shaky.

I hum a little just happy to be in water again. Feeling rejuvenated. I could feel the power pulse back into my veins. "The one and only."

"Wow you must be like crazy strong with a father like him." Marine B continues a little dumbfounded.

A let out a short laugh, "Yes just apparently not strong enough for a Marine admiral and the science division commander with those damn electric bugs."

"Is it true that you want to kill your father?" Marine B presses.

I turn around moving easily in the water and resting my arms and chest on side of the tub. I look at Marine B coyly, "Has there ever been someone you wanted to kill so bad that you would do anything to get closer to him." I push myself out of the water more leaning a little closer to him. Watching his eyes move toward my chest,"Say let yourself be captured by the marines." 

Marine B swallows hard and drops his sponge.

"Now that is enough," Marine A points the remote threateningly at me, but I just snatch it out of his hand with a water whip.

The both grab their weapons and point them at me. Causally I push myself out of the wash tub and stare at the boys water and soap dripping off my body. I smash the remote with my bare hands and let the bits and pieces clatter to the floor.

The Marines don't know how to act with a threatening bare naked women in front of them.

I roll my eyes and grab a towel, "Relax there is no place I can escape to in here. Seems like you guys were smart enough to put in a washroom without any drains."

I slip on the clean Marine uniform and chuckle to myself how ridiculous I look in the large uniform.

I reach my hands out, "Now be good little boys and go to sleep."

Their bodies lift of the ground; gurgles emanating from their throats. When the noise subsides I drop them lifeless on the ground.

I stumble over to the door and swing it open and am met by Micah's ugly mug, "It is not nice to kill fellow Marines."

I growl, "Thought you were going to be in the infirmary."

"What can I say no one aboard trusts a pirate." He grabs my arm roughly and pulls me toward the infirmary.

I am in the infirmary for at least 4 hours with a doctor with a funny white mustache. He stitches me up, cleans out my wounds, gives my antibiotics, the whole nine yards.

He grumbles about how the Admiral always leaves prisoner in poor condition and I reply you're telling me, he glares. It was a fun time.

After that I am returned to a now clean cell and am chained back up. For a moment I relax enjoying being clean again. I look out at the slowly setting sun.

I miss everyone.

I had only been with them a few weeks, but they were my family. They were the only people in this world minus my father I could trust.

Memories start to dance in my head but are cut off by the damned metal door.

It was Micah.

I face the door and hear a soft click of it locking. The chains are pulled so I am in a standing position. My body goes into over drive.

He approaches me in the cage and licks his lips hungrily, "I have been waiting so long for the moment I could be alone with you my dear Arya."

He trails his vile hand down my cheek caressing it. I jerk my head away. Unable to do much more in my state.

"Now now don't be like that. I have been thinking about the things I would do to you once you grew up since you were a child." He cranes my neck to the slide and runs his rough tongue up to my ear, "And now I can do whatever I want to you."

I send him flying back with my power but not more than a second before another shock is administered.

He stands up and strikes me across my already low hanging face, "Don't be like that Arya it pains me to hurt you."

He hold my face with one hand and trail his other slowly up my inner tight and doesn't stop when he reaches in between my legs.

I spit in his face feeling violated, "Once I escape. You are the first person I am killing."

He cups my face with his hands, "There is no escaping the Marines."

He presses his thin lips against mine and forces his tongue into my mouth. I bite down hard. His blood fills my mouth until he forces my jaw open.

I spit his own blood into his face, "That didn't stop my Captain before. It won't stop him now."

Micah wipes his blood from his face with a sneer. His hand crackles with electricity and he presses against my chest until I fall limp my body paralyzed. There was nothing I could do.

He runs a rough hand under my shirt groping at my chest while the other cocks my head at an uncomfortable angle. I feel Micah bite down one the side of my neck and suck hard.

He laughs manically, "I wonder what lover boy will think of you when he sees that."

I glare at him, "When Zoro sees this he is going to cut you into a million pieces you bastard and that is going to be the end to you."

Micah forcefully presses his lips against mine, "The marines are ending this where is started Arya my beauty."

No... It can't be...

Micah starts to walk away. A scream in a hoarse voice, "Micah you bastard you set this up didn't you!?"

He gives me a sadistic grin and walks out.

I finally break tears stream down my face.

After Micah ran his hands over me I felt so impure, defiled. I never kissed anyone before and his vile thin lips were the first to be pressed against mine. What else is he going to do to me? The though made my whole body tremble in fear.

Please... please... find me before it is to late... I can't go back there... please.

At that moment I have never felt so week in my life. There was nothing I could do. I was once again the incompetent child that got my mother killed. 

Between tears I whisper and choke out, "Zoro please help me. I am scared."

*Zoro*

Two weeks have passed and not a single word back form any of our allies.

The suspense was tearing me apart.

Sleep that used to come so easy to me has alluded me and was taking a toll on my body. When I was sparing, the cook he was landing easy hits. The look of pity he gave me was the worst feeling.

My life became nothing but training and eating. Anything to keep my mind of Arya.

I was taking a small break on deck when Robin approached me, "Swordsmen how are you holding up?"

"Oh hey Robin." I rest chin against my knees, "What the hell is taking everyone so long? How hard is it to find one Marine ship?" My tone is harsh.

"Now what you asking is harder than you think. Think how many Marine ships are out there out there. It could be months before we find a clue." Robin says blatantly.

"Che way to cheer a guy up. I just don't want her to become one of them. She is part of our crew she is our nakama. She should be with m. . .us." A slight blush keeps to my face as I look away from Robin.

She give a candid Robin smile and giggle, "I think everyone on this ship agrees. Don't worry we will find a way to get her back. Even if that means we have to blow up the whole marine base taking hundreds of lives with us."

I give her an uneasy laugh knowing she meant well, "Thanks Robin."

A slight rose blush heats my cheeks as I vent to Robin, "You are lucky that you and Franky found each other so easily. Nothing seems hard for you guys. With Arya and I, I can't even tell her how I feel."

Robin rests a tender hand on mine, "You think Water Seven and Eins Lobby was easy? It'll work out, this crew will be certain of if."

I grin slightly to myself. When did I become such a worry wart?

"Hey guys!" Franky voice booms interrupting my thought, "You need to come below deck. We think Bartolomeo found something."

I sprint past Franky almost taking him out on my way however I was too much in a rush to apologize.

Please. Be something.

I slam the door open and the rest of the crew stares up at me, "What is going on?"

Luffy's head is resting on the table staring annoyed at the purple den den mushi with rocker green hair and tusks, "I don't know the stupid snail won't stop crying no matter how hard we try."

The whole crew has irk marks on their forehead. I run my hand through my hair and snatch the den den mushi off the table. "Bartolomeo what do you have?"

"Zoro-senpai!" The snail starts crying again.

"Hey shut up! Tell me where Arya is! The crew doesn't have time for your babbling. I need to find her!" I breathe heavy waiting for the answer.

Bartolomeo sniffles, "We veered off course and found a marine base with a large marine ship in front of it. It opened fired at us but not before one of our crew caught a glimpse of Admiral Kizaru before he shot a beam of light at us. We are hiding on the back side of the island right now."

"What island are you guys by right now? Do you know the name?" I demand.

"Well I am not a hundred percent certain. The island is covered in a sea of flowers. Gambia said his grandmother is pretty certain it is called the Island of Flowers." The air grows thick.

No. Those sick Marine bastards.

"Umm. Thank you. Just wait where you are we will be there soon." I say in a daze.

"Anything for you Zoro-senpai! Does this mean I can get your autograph next time I see you?" The snail's eyes brim with tears.

"Sure." I answer awkwardly.

The snail burst into another wave of tears before I hang it up.

Nami is the first one to speak eyes wide with horror, "They are taking her back home to take away her freedom. How cruel."

Luffy stands up hat shadowing his eyes, "Franky, Usopp do you think you can rig something up to destroy a marine base?"

Franky nods a little unsure, "Yeah but it might take a while to make something that large."

Luffy voice was low, "How much time do we have Nami?"

Nami takes a moment to mentally calculate, "If we use Coup de Burst to get a jump start. I would say four to five days."

Luffy stares at us one eye revealing itself, "You guys have 4 days to get ready to destroy a Marine base. We are saving Arya and taking back her home island."

Sanji's smile wraps around his cigarette, "As you wish captain."

The crew goes to work preparing for all of the unknowns to come.

Fursawa Island. Arya's home. I can't imagine what she is going through right now.

I gaze out into the setting sun and a devilish grin crosses my face.

Marines you better watch out. I don't mind using a bit of force. If I have to I will slay every single one of them to save her.

I grip Wado in my hand and rest my sword against my chest. Determination filling my eyes.

Don't worry Arya I am coming to save you.

*Arya*

They forced a blind fold over my eyes. Secretly I was happy. I didn't want to see how they mutated my home town.

The walk was long and silent. Like a prisoner about to be hanged.

My final destination was an operating room by the sterile smell of it.

They forced a mask around my face I tried to rip it off but they electrocuted me and restrained me to a cold metal table.

A mysterious serpent like voice filled the air, "Now Miss Dracule when you wake up you are going to be a completely new person. First we are going to fix your mind than after a few days we will give your body some powerful upgrades. You will be the marines greatest weapon. You should feel honored."

"Vega. . punk. .. you. . bastard. ." After that I was gone.

The last words echoing in my head, "I know Zoro. Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is Arya heavy, but I think that it needed to be that way. I may be a little longer for my next chapter so I can plan out the fights to their fullest, but I am really excited to write so who knows what will happen.

Thanks for reading

Do your supportive type thing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 17.5K 119
As (Y/N) is sent out on a mission for a whale named "Laboon" with her childhood friend Vivi, She encounters a particular crew that piques her intere...
39 4 3
Days before the Straw Hats arrive at the mysterious island of Zou, they first encounter a tremendous naval vessel called the 'Buddha Dawn,' captained...
691 32 13
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain Book 3: By Your Side --- This is the 4th book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the...
13.1K 453 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...