Tainted

By SincerelyBroken

A baby was sentenced off to death because the mother was accused of adultery. This wasn't an ordinary family... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Skip to next Chapter
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Skip to next Chapter
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Copyrights Page

21.4K 243 6
By SincerelyBroken

Copyright © 2013 by Sabree Jasper

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced,distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed in our wattpad inbox.

Copyright © 2013 by Sabree Jasper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 27 21
The first time they met, She put sword on his neck and he declared the war. His target was her, to make her his slave, but she, a tough Princess wi...
899K 24.7K 24
Thousands of years ago, an oath was made by the villages surrounding a castle run by the Vampire King, that every five years they would offer 3 maide...
2.1K 63 20
IN EDITING. COMPLETE. "There are such beings as vampires, some of us have evidence that they exist. Even had we not the proof of our own unhappy expe...
771K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...